Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:16 PM

Looks like a cube. :biggrin:

#22 SkeleDan

SkeleDan

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:23 AM

Hmmmm, doesn't look like they're dropping spores, or very light spores. What are some of the stingy cubes out there?

I know the Z strain I grew didn't really drop any, but the Z's usually have a darker cap.

Who knows?! Enjoy them either way

#23 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:01 AM

Does look like my first flush of GT in the sense of not dropping much spores and having such pale gills, but that expression could be easily present at any cube variety, if it has to with genetic variety, maybe conditions or a combination of those two. Also color can be dependent on light and other conditional factors. I hear commercial growers talk about fruits getting more vibrant in color if they enjoy more light.

#24 DBCMushie

DBCMushie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Free Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:54 PM

Does look like my first flush of GT in the sense of not dropping much spores and having such pale gills, but that expression could be easily present at any cube variety, if it has to with genetic variety, maybe conditions or a combination of those two. Also color can be dependent on light and other conditional factors. I hear commercial growers talk about fruits getting more vibrant in color if they enjoy more light.

you were awesome in hobo with a shotgun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • CatsAndBats and RutgerHauer like this

#25 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:29 AM

you were awesome in hobo with a shotgun

I preferred him in "ladyhawke".

rutger-hauer-ladyhawke.jpg

• mad420pumpkinz, RutgerHauer and DBCMushie like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!