Hi topians! forgive me if this is the wrong place to post. I'm still a newbie. So this is my second flush of my first grow, just wanted to get some input because its getting a little weird hahaha. So some of the mushrooms have already opened cap a little premature it seems, just wondering if i should pick? will it be safe to consume? but i am getting some okay looking pins. Also got some brown growth on the mycelium in one tub (potential mould?). Dunked for 8 hours. this is the result so far! haha much love guys.
Still New! Second flush w/pics.
No replies to this topic