• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 401 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:18 AM

Last time i dosed 1 cup from my 4 cup brew of 17 grams of muscaria. After the first dose the tea has been sitting in my fridge basically cold extracting. Just in case, I will bring back to temp for a good half hour or so to make sure it's all converted. I've got a little over 2 cups left, And I'm confident i'll get something off of it. I will most likely be mixing it with LSD as well, Most likely white fluff. And this is all happening this weekend.

Any advice before taking this journey would be great. last time i took a high dose of white fluff i was not prepared for the entities i would experience and it was quite overwhelming. The muscarias have yet to prove themselves to me so i am hoping for something enlightening from that as well.

#2 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:59 PM

I've added water and boiled again for a little over an hour, And in the end it was 4 cups. I'm consuming all of it slowly, And indulging in some herb as well. I will keep updating this thread on my 'trip' with the A. muscaria tea. I'm gonna think and meditate on my way up. It's indused witha  chamomille based sleepytime tea so hopefully that doesn't take control. I've heard that the muscimol synergizes well with the chamomille. 

• PistolPete13 likes this

#3 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,633 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:21 AM

You might not like my advice... but I advise you to do your acid and have a good night and save the amanita  for a rainy day. 

• roc, coorsmikey and WolfWhiz like this

#4 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:54 AM

The beginning feeling was a very strong head high, Very heavy. Later on i experienced the 'body drunk' feeling that many speak of. I felt like my body was being pulled down and i was very high from the herb as well. I quickly got the slight visuals I experienced from my old muscaria trips, And the herb amplified it. As i kept drinking the tea i tried to drink big amounts every now and then so that i would get hit hard with it. I had nausea, but never vomited. I kept sipping water and using my energy to make my will(my stomach) strong and burn the chemicals. Skeptics might not believe it but i definitely feel like when i used that energy the nausea would go away. The  herb would also help but at a point i stopped that so that i could feel the muscaria more. The visuals were like before, Lines of light, With shapes i could decide the form of. It was kind of like when you're about to fall asleep and you're getting images of whatever you're thinking of. Soon after i started seeing tunnels, but not similar at all to LSD tunnels. They were rectangular or square shaped. At one point, The closed eye visuals became the open eye ones, Like some have mentioned. I could zone out and see a doorway tunnel, And many times i saw a cross hiding within the things i was seeing. After that i saw a crucifix with Jesus on it, Dying then falling off and decaying to dust. The cross was still there and i saw this loop over and over again. I felt extremely drunk by this point,And I don't drink alcohol cause i have acid reflux. I haven't felt that drunk in a very long time, And i decided to lay down. What angers me is that i did not have any memorable dreams that night. I still see tracers and am feeling the head high and the lines of light now, Even in the morning, But I did not achieve what i desired from it. I will not be buying from an online dealer again, And if you do, i suggest to use ALL 30 Gs you buy. then drink like half of it. I was really desiring some self healing dreams that many get, i did not want to just get drunk and trip. I use these substances for their medicinal abilities and it was upsetting that the sad things ive been thinking of never came to light. A couple times i THOUGHT i saw my dads face like right next to me, But i never got to hear him talk or my sister or anyone i miss. I definitely should have taken more. Here is my suggested recipe for it:

30 GS dried, CRACKER DRY, they need to be able to break up to dust by hand. I put mine in the over for a little longer. 

6 cups of water

bring the water to 190. I liked to keep mine on 200 but breaching that for too long can be bad. I might have broken the muscimol down some by breaching.

add the muscaria, Make sure its all dust and you did it by hand. 

Keep the water at 190-212 (What research says) but i don't suggest breaching 2010.

strain it through a cheesecloth. 

let it cool, Add a drink to it if you'd like, I added an arnold palmer, but just 1 to make the taste a little easier. Dont dillute too much or you wont be able to consume enough at once.

LET ME KNOW if you try this method. I would like to know other peoples experiences.

• Coopdog likes this

#5 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:56 AM

I also remember seeing TONS of eyes, And curvy waves that interlocked with each other. I was too drunk to post this last night so i didnt but if i keep remembering more ill post it!

#6 PistolPete13

PistolPete13

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:55 PM

I do not know this for 100% fact Tabby, but in my experience I have noticed cannabis messes with your ability to dream. In my experience and the people I have talked to about this agree if you are an everyday user you for the most part stop having dreams. And when quitting it is one the first things you notice come back, they are extremely weird at first. It also messes with your short term memory maybe thats why??? If I really wanted a dream I would lay off it for awhile before hand.

I just googled it to make sure I was not bonkers, and it turns out it has been proven to mess with REM sleep (which is when you dream).

https://www.vice.com...moking-weed-876

• mushit likes this

#7 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:14 PM

I do not know this for 100% fact Tabby, but in my experience I have noticed cannabis messes with your ability to dream. In my experience and the people I have talked to about this agree if you are an everyday user you for the most part stop having dreams. And when quitting it is one the first things you notice come back, they are extremely weird at first. It also messes with your short term memory maybe thats why??? If I really wanted a dream I would lay off it for awhile before hand.

I just googled it to make sure I was not bonkers, and it turns out it has been proven to mess with REM sleep (which is when you dream).

https://www.vice.com...moking-weed-876

I definitely support this, I definitely have more dreams when i dont smoke. So maybe i shouldnt have smoked! ah, Next time i suppose.

#8 PistolPete13

PistolPete13

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:28 PM

Apart from the no dream issue it sounded like a positive experience? I would not write that supplier off just yet.

• Coopdog likes this

#9 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,633 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:36 PM

One of the first semi-positive reviews of an amanita experience I have ever read! Well done man~

• PistolPete13 and TabbyBoy like this

#10 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:44 PM

I find cannabis with any hallucinogen brings me down a bit until it wears off.

I also lay of off it when tripping.  I like the pure experience without any other "distractions".

This is just my experience.

#11 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:25 PM

I find cannabis with any hallucinogen brings me down a bit until it wears off.

Apart from the no dream issue it sounded like a positive experience? I would not write that supplier off just yet.

I've found this not to be true with LSD. When i smoke concentrate it will fuel my visuals and make them come faster on the come up. The visuals came faster with the muscaria but no dreams.

It was definitely positive, just really drunk. I will have to use a better method of extraction next time and not smoke if i want to have the dreams. I will wait a long time before i do it again.

#12 PistolPete13

PistolPete13

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:37 PM

How long do you keep it at 200  for Tabby?

#13 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:07 PM

How long do you keep it at 200  for Tabby?

i kept mine under 200 the first time i boiled it around 195-199 for an hour and 20 minutes. Then after i had it sitting in the fridge for a week and a half (not an intended part of the process), i boiled it 190-210 for an hour. When i tested the water again i think it might have breached 210 a lot, So that could have also been part of the low experience. 

I would SUGGEST 3 hours. Try not to lose all the water, Though. Add some if you need to. Stir occasionally

The science says 190-212 for 3 hours increases the muscimol.

Edited by TabbyBoy, 09 March 2019 - 10:08 PM.

#14 PistolPete13

PistolPete13

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:52 PM

Thanks I am about to do some research on the conversion to muscimol, this helps a lot thank you!

I will share what I find of course :biggrin:

Edited by PistolPete13, 09 March 2019 - 10:53 PM.

• TabbyBoy likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!