• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:16 PM

If gravity is only curvature of space time caused by the uneven distribution of mass, Then how can we give gravity credit for the creation of the universe? How can gravity create the universe if gravity is caused by the existence of mass. You cant be the creator of something that is the reason you exist. Just a trippy thought, I'm not a scientist i would just like to know what everyone that is a scientist and is smart thinks. 

#2 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:26 PM

To add on to this, the creator of gravity is the uneven distribution of mass, So what was that distribution of mass? In my eyes, I see that as the push that created it all. There has to me some distribution of mass or force to create anything. So to what can we credit to the creation of the universe?

#3 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,407 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:18 PM

. So to what can we credit to the creation of the universe?

The original motion. The voice which stimulated it all into being. The sound wave from that voice is the motion. We are the echos. 

• Skywatcher likes this

#4 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:35 PM

. So to what can we credit to the creation of the universe?

The original motion. The voice which stimulated it all into being. The sound wave from that voice is the motion. We are the echos. 

I heavily agree with this, But my post was really looking for people who are thinking differently than me. 

• Myc likes this

#5 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:58 PM

The current pop science understanding of the nature of "creation" is flawed.
I prefer to start with the suggestion that "nothing doesn't exist"
That is true in its primary sense, but also in the more nuanced sense of nothingness being an essentially untrue proposition. We know that existence "is", by the fact that we "are".
Nonexistence on the other hand is purely an abstraction stemming from archaic fears of paucity which can be explained as evolutionary in nature.
So, nothing doesn't exist. Isness is all there is, as is confirmed by your own Isness and the observation (albeit perhaps subjective) that Isness continues after the demise of other individuals.
There is another question of the appearance of nothingness, which is essentially a state of near absolute stasis. However the basic inherent tension between true stasis and antistasis cannot support an enduring state of apparent non being, though such a state can endure for many aeons.

Edited by swayambhu, 09 March 2019 - 07:05 PM.

#6 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:10 PM

The current pop science understanding of the nature of "creation" is flawed.
I prefer to start with the suggestion that "nothing doesn't exist"
That is true in its primary sense, but also in the more nuanced sense of nothingness being an essentially untrue proposition. We know that existence "is", by the fact that we "are".
Nonexistence on the other hand is purely an abstraction stemming from archaic fears of paucity which can be explained as evolutionary in nature.
So, nothing doesn't exist. Isness is all there is, as is confirmed by your own Isness and the observation (albeit perhaps subjective) that Isness continues after the demise of other individuals.
QED, so don't worry about it.

I believe if scientists already believed in a creator they would find it quicker. Because by the time science find the answer for what created the universe they've found the creator of the universe that they've been trying their whole live to disprove. Every negative force is working for the positive force the whole time. it's all a loop. My pattern recognition i developed from LSD has helped me relate this to every single action put into motion on earth.

Edited by TabbyBoy, 09 March 2019 - 07:12 PM.

• Coopdog and Advocate4TheMT like this

#7 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,407 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:11 PM

That is all beyond me and my ability to judge or ascertain with any degree of certainty.

I Am.  And only that - the one who bears witness.  

• Coopdog and Advocate4TheMT like this

#8 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:18 PM

That is all beyond me and my ability to judge or ascertain with any degree of certainty.

I Am.  And only that - the one who bears witness.  

I am aware there is no such thing as certainty. I do very much enjoy the feeling of discussing the possibilities. It has become a passion of mine to see things happen and wonder how they relate to the whole existence.

• Myc, Coopdog and Advocate4TheMT like this

#9 Advocate4TheMT

Advocate4TheMT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 94 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2019 - 10:56 AM

Damn we got like half a TOOL song here !:-)

To say I believe would infer I’ve come to a conclusion. I am open to the theory that we are all mediums that portray and project the energies that hold the tone for life as we know it. We are the energy’s resonance.
  • Myc likes this

#10 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,407 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:12 AM

I'm curious to see what a fish would have to say about being wet. 

• Coopdog likes this

#11 Advocate4TheMT

Advocate4TheMT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 94 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:13 AM

I'm curious to see what a fish would have to say about being wet.

or what a bird would say about flying?

#12 Advocate4TheMT

Advocate4TheMT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 94 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:14 AM

They’d be like. “What dude?’ I’m a fuckin fish!” “And I’m a bird asshole read a book.” Lol
  • Coopdog likes this

#13 Advocate4TheMT

Advocate4TheMT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 94 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:18 AM

I appreciate this post. It’s nice to see a thread of evolving thought. Evolving thought has a beautiful resonance. Good stuff OP.

Edited by Advocate4TheMT, 10 March 2019 - 11:18 AM.

#14 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:20 AM

Turns out gravity isnt the cause of the big bang, Its one of the forces broken off from the big bang. but they still don't know what caused it. So...

#15 Advocate4TheMT

Advocate4TheMT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 94 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:48 PM

The fact it can’t be scientifically proven leaves it to perspective. The perspective of a free will. It not being proven or written as to how we became. Is kinda the closest thing we have to proof that it is an energy bigger than our understanding within in it’s beauty.

Edited by Advocate4TheMT, 10 March 2019 - 12:51 PM.

#16 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:57 PM

The fact it can’t be scientifically proven leaves it to perspective. The perspective of a free will. It not being proven or written as to how we became. Is kinda the closest thing we have to proof that it is an energy bigger than our understanding within in it’s beauty.

I definitely believe it is larger than our understanding. That being said, I also hypothesize our understanding can develop towards ultimate understanding through enlightenment

#17 Advocate4TheMT

Advocate4TheMT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 94 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:23 PM

I definitely believe it is larger than our understanding. That being said, I also hypothesize our understanding can develop towards ultimate understanding through enlightenment

Enlightenment is the attainment of spiritual knowledge. Maybe somethings aren’t meant to be “understood.” It could be that finding a comfortable vulnerability spiritually, within the ‘freedom’ of not understanding. Is understanding in its purest form.
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#18 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,512 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:37 PM

In my opinion, Gravity, AND the mass that causes it are both pure energy. The entire concept of MASS is only a realization that we have made from our puny human perception, which is a very small portion of the perceivable that we can somehow conceive of. The computer or device you are typing on, is an illusion of reality, and if the actual mass in it were compressed to actual solidity it would not comprise enough to fill up a single period.  (.)  The object, and our reality is only an electro photochemical reaction that somehow our energy can put together into something we can strive to understand. I think energy itself is cognizant, and is trying to understand it's own cognizance by imagining this entire reality and our entire experience as data gathering devices navigating this entire false and imagined reality. Does that make any sense at all???

By the way, that was also conceived and realized with the help of our entheogenic friends...

• Myc, TabbyBoy and Advocate4TheMT like this

#19 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:06 PM

In my opinion, Gravity, AND the mass that causes it are both pure energy. The entire concept of MASS is only a realization that we have made from our puny human perception, which is a very small portion of the perceivable that we can somehow conceive of. The computer or device you are typing on, is an illusion of reality, and if the actual mass in it were compressed to actual solidity it would not comprise enough to fill up a single period.  (.)  The object, and our reality is only an electro photochemical reaction that somehow our energy can put together into something we can strive to understand. I think energy itself is cognizant, and is trying to understand it's own cognizance by imagining this entire reality and our entire experience as data gathering devices navigating this entire false and imagined reality. Does that make any sense at all???

By the way, that was also conceived and realized with the help of our entheogenic friends...

I like the way you're thinking. Next level stuff man.

• Coopdog likes this

#20 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,941 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:26 PM

Does anyone besides myself ever consider that mass is NOT the cause of the force with the invented name, "gravity?"  Matter or mass has now come to point in arguments of particle or wave.  I would put the argument between chunk and whorl.    In my seeing, it's never been a chunk.  It's always been a whorl.  The whorls, though immaterial, take on structure via laminar flow.  The structures of whirling flows are reciprocally involved with electric charge, which most of the time, prevents them from occupying the same space at the same time, i.e., force at distance.  Materialist science, after Isaac Newton, in its particular thinking, has most often only seen the chunks as real.   That the chunks could be non-material cannot have a place in the thinking.  They can't measure that which is materially nothingness.   Yet, at the top end of quantum research, there is seen that in a vacuum at zero degrees Kelvin, there is energy, perhaps a lot of it.  

But Newton gave us a formula for computing a mono-polar force in every imagined chunk of matter, and science believes in this to such a degree that it imagines infinite mass exploding into a universe.   As Terence McKenna has said of this:  "Science says, 'allow us just this one miracle, and we'll fill in the rest'."

• Coopdog and swayambhu like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!