• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:53 PM

Does anyone besides myself ever consider that mass is NOT the cause of the force with the invented name, "gravity?"  Matter or mass has now come to point in arguments of particle or wave.  I would put the argument between chunk and whorl.    In my seeing, it's never been a chunk.  It's always been a whorl.  The whorls, though immaterial, take on structure via laminar flow.  The structures of whirling flows are reciprocally involved with electric charge, which most of the time, prevents them from occupying the same space at the same time, i.e., force at distance.  Materialist science, after Isaac Newton, in its particular thinking, has most often only seen the chunks as real.   That the chunks could be non-material cannot have a place in the thinking.  They can't measure that which is materially nothingness.   Yet, at the top end of quantum research, there is seen that in a vacuum at zero degrees Kelvin, there is energy, perhaps a lot of it.  

But Newton gave us a formula for computing a mono-polar force in every imagined chunk of matter, and science believes in this to such a degree that it imagines infinite mass exploding into a universe.   As Terence McKenna has said of this:  "Science says, 'allow us just this one miracle, and we'll fill in the rest'."

They say its caused by a quantum fluctuation. but that just explains what happened AFTER the universe was brought to an unstable zero point zero form. What could have brought it there?

#22 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,512 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:45 AM

Gravity in itself is a conundrum. I have witnessed and participated in moving mass with Chi, or the subtle energy that flows through us and around us. Is that any different than gravity? I spent a good amount of time playing with Psi-wheels, and learned to manipulate them very well. I have even been able to do this under a glass jar so no air movement could have occurred, moving them first one direction, stopping them instantly and reversing that flow of energy. I did this with my hands as far as three feet from the jar.

I have not been able to duplicate this in front of people who doubt it, and I think it simply interferes with my comfort and belief system becomes too self conscious, and frankly I don't care if anyone believes it or not, as it has happened, not once but many times with my wife as my only witness. Alcohol was also involved with those impromptu "Prove it" sessions, and my teacher always told me to never combine the two. I have seen a man move a pencil with his chi, and seen candles extinguished across a room with chi, and I KNOW it is a real and learnable force of our conscious intent. I have witnessed 'mindsight" demostrated in a way that was quite impossible to fake. These things exist and are as close to real magic and "the force" as you can get short of television. That brings me back to energy being conscious, and I firmly believe it is. How else to explain non-local entanglement, and psychic knowledge or remote viewing? The energy carries information to and from us and is part of a universal field. 

I don't believe the universe ever was in a zero point non motion state. It has always been in motion and growing exponentially (In my humble opinion of course) Like our magnetic poles reversing, it might... just... turn back on itself from time to time, and if it did, there might have been a teeny tiny moment where it all stopped... then started up again in the opposite direction, if that makes any sense. 

EDIT: Very interesting discussion! LOVE IT

Edited by Coopdog, 15 March 2019 - 01:47 AM.

#23 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,512 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:48 AM

Things like this are why I come back to topia every single day. Every now and then you just get lucky and stumble into things like this discussion. :)

#24 vork21

vork21

Fan Man

• Free Member
  • 146 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:31 AM

I'm curious to see what a fish would have to say about being wet. 

tocatchafishthinklikeafish.jpg

#25 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:34 AM

I tried to read the book "a universe from nothing". I didn't particularly like the writing, but the fact that the book was prefaced by a lengthy caveat explaining that "nothing" was not going to be used in the sense of "nothing" as I and the vast majority of people understand it is what made me put the book permanently aside.

#26 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 12,941 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2019 - 09:42 PM

I have this copy of this book that came close to my way of thinking of things, physical and energetic. 

gallery_131808_1351_42342.jpg

gallery_131808_1351_60216.jpg

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!