24 replies to this topic

#21 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• VIP
  • 1,364 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:59 PM

Those are perfectly fine to eat. I dont know why you're so worried...just because they're not picture perfect doesnt mean they're not good.

I also see no reason to scrap the tub... but that's totally up to you and how much space you have.
  • Billcoz likes this

#22 sandman

sandman

Darth Cultivar

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,545 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:20 PM

Yea sometimes a second flush will be great when the first flush is not. No reason to throw it out unless you spot some contamination, then toss immediately. It definitely looks wet, don't dunk it or add any more water. Just harvest and wait for next flush. Make sure you are giving it some air by removing the lid for 5 minutes or so every day, morning and night.

• CatsAndBats and Billcoz like this

#23 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this fucking guy

• OG VIP
  • 11,353 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:51 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...test/?p=1400206

• sandman likes this

#24 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this fucking guy

• OG VIP
  • 11,353 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:52 PM

Yea sometimes a second flush will be great when the first flush is not. No reason to throw it out unless you spot some contamination, then toss immediately. It definitely looks wet, don't dunk it or add any more water. Just harvest and wait for next flush. Make sure you are giving it some air by removing the lid for 5 minutes or so every day, morning and night.

Do what this guy says.

• sandman likes this

#25 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:40 AM

Do what this guy says.

Nah, do what this guy says. Seriously tho, I'd try for a second flush, I've had a couple flushes grow from the sides mostly like that and the second came in way better and from the top of the sub surface, rather than the edges like the first flush.

Edited by Billcoz, 13 March 2019 - 12:42 AM.

• sandman and WolfWhiz like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!