• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:20 PM

I'd like to start of by saying that i am still young. I haven't reached my 20's yet and my brain is under developed and i shouldn't be taking psychedelics at all.  That being said, We all have the rules we break. I'd also like to say that this experience was very, VERY profound and when i say something im meaning how i was consciously aware and understanding of something as the trip went on.

I've tripped a good handful of times, Never did i breach 3.5 tabs though. this time i got some nice Dr. Suess designers and really wanted to go big time, So i took 4. 

Last time i took LSD i had taken 3 tabs of white fluff, And it made me meet a very scary entity that was attacking me (or so i had thought). Me and my friend both experienced the same feeling of being attacked, And the anxiety of the event went on until my fiance returned home and sort of calmed me.

Thats not the experience im here to talk about, Even though there is A LOT to that one, The scariest one was this one. 

When the trip started i thought where i wanted to go. I wanted to use it as a tool to enlighten myself. Right? thats what everyone wants to do. 

The bad started when i stepped outside. I sat down and looked at all the trees including the ones in my yard, And saw they all had eyes staring at me. I let myself zone out and eventually saw the trees reaching out towards me and the eyes getting closer. 

This freaked me out so i went inside, But it followed me, The eyes. They were all around me, I could feel it hovering around me the whole time. I felt as though i was being talked to telepathically. Each time i would hear the frequencies i could distinguish them as emotions. This 'entity' proceeded to hinder my abilities, Stopping me from doing things that made me happy and relax. Each time i would get stronger and start to keep it from messing with me, It would use my trip against me to make things worse.

I was in a trance the whole night, And none of my friends were aware that i was feeling this because i had no way to explain it. 

The 'entity' threatened to hurt me physically if i didnt do what it wanted. It told me it could help me have a child (something i've been trying to do for a while) And it told me that if i stopped believing in god then I would have a child. Somehow i ACTUALLY BELIEVED that this was true, And when i shared it with my friends they helped me understand how things don't work like that. 

This experience was very terrifying to me. I wanted to see the life in the trees and the life i saw in them is the same life i felt following me all night.

I'm posting this hoping someone with more knowledge on psychedelics and the spiritual experiences of them can help me understand what i was experiencing and how to prevent this entity from getting me next time.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#2 Boebs

Boebs

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:31 PM

Seems almost as if something from your past is holding on deep into your pyc.
Sometimes you have to walk threw the gates of hell to walk in enlightenment..
Some dark trips ive been on were due to me tring to suppress somethings ive been threw, these dark feeling would haunt my trips untill i listened to what they needed to show me.

Maybe take 2 and see if you can follow their lead and not be as deep.

#3 Boebs

Boebs

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:34 PM

Btw, i feel by tring to prevent somthing from happening, you then focus on it, causing a magnetic attraction.

#4 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:38 PM

Seems almost as if something from your past is holding on deep into your pyc.
Sometimes you have to walk threw the gates of hell to walk in enlightenment..
Some dark trips ive been on were due to me tring to suppress somethings ive been threw, these dark feeling would haunt my trips untill i listened to what they needed to show me.

Maybe take 2 and see if you can follow their lead and not be as deep.

My friends and family dont want me to keep taking it, SO im going to take a while then take 2.5 to 3 text time. I wouldnt doubt that being the reason. At the end of the trip i felt like that dark force was actually the good force trying to talk to me the whole time and getting mad at me for ignoring it. When i try to let myself go and walk with it, I watch my brain get bigger and bigger, Then at some point i fear an anyurism or something and so i dont do it. I feel as though im going to die every time because i watch my brain get bigger and bigger and theres a sort of uncomfortable energy build up, So i always fear that im gonna die if i let it get to big. I have to calm myself down to make it get smaller. 

#5 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:46 PM

I would like an explanation on the trees, though.... They seemed very angry with me when i was looking at them and the eyes i saw on them were the same eyes i saw everywhere for the rest of the night.

#6 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,752 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:06 PM

I was in my teens when I first met Lucy. In my teens when I did a thumbprint. Everyone is unique, no doubt. It sure opened my eyes, and my mind to the severe brainwashing that I had been subjected to. It also enabled me to be able to stand up and say no more abuse. I will not tolerate it anymore and the physical abuse did stop.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and LegoMyego like this

#7 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:50 PM

As someone who studies RFT and conducts ACT with at-risk populations (BCBA), one thing I have learned is trying to suppress a thought or feeling (experiential avoidance) usually causes us to experience it more intensely.  

I am assuming there is an experience(s) that gives you anxiety.  The "evil entity" could be your mind's way of expressing that experience.  Without knowing more I can't really give good advice.  But as Boebs said, sometimes you have to face your demons to get past them.  They will never go away, but you can learn to accept and live above them.  

Try to be mindful of the present moment and accept the things you cannot change.  I would be happy to discuss this further with you or anything else.  Feel free to pm anytime, I'm usually on here everyday.

I would recommend switching to shrooms rather than LSD.  But honestly psychedelics are best left for when you are in a positive state of mind and a bit more mature (even though I'm only 23 and that is slightly hypocritical, I am in a much better place than when I was in my teens). 

Edited by LegoMyego, 17 March 2019 - 12:50 PM.

• Skywatcher and OldBear like this

#8 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2019 - 02:24 PM

OK, I am going to say some things that you may not believe, and that is ok with me. My first huge DMT experience changed my life completely. It did something to me that took a long time to wear off, in particular I had a bad case of synesthesia. I became part of and experienced everything I looked at for a while.  I truly thought I was losing my mind and would have taken myself to a hospital if I did not have an amazing Shaman teacher who helped me get through it all. We went into an old growth forest with trees two hundred feet tall and 12-15 ft thick. He told me to go into the forest, find a tree that spoke to me, and to walk around the tree with my hand 5-6 inches away from it until I discovered it's energy chakra place, then sit down at the base of the tree and try to connect with that tree and open myself to it at the same time and think loving thoughts towards it as I did every step of this. 

Much to my surprise, I was able to perceive a place that had an obvious energy feeeling, like where it literally felt warmer to my hand. I could feel that there was energy moving up and down both over a three foot area, and there I sat in what seemed to be a perfect chair that the tree had naturally formed, as if inviting someone to sit there. It was profound already. I leaned back and reached my arms back behind me embracing the tree behind me. (I know, hippy treehugger) I had sat like this for only a few seconds when a HUGE presense made itself known in my head. No words can describe it. It did not do anything scary, the feeling was as if I had found an Ent and somehow gotten it's attention. It was ancient and primordial, and reptilian in a way, but it was not angry, it was simply HUGE and aware...of me. I had a feeling it was amused by my small show of love and gratitude, because when it happened I was thanking the trees for giving me the air I breath, and my feeling was as if it was amused at that in a way. 

Anyhow it was more than I could bear. I panicked. The experience was so alien I did not know how to deal with it. I stood up and ran for five minutes until I found my teacher and his car, and he took one look at my flushed, out of breath self and was laughing at me before I got 50 feet from him. He was delighted with the whole thing and I was blathering the experience at him like an excited schoolkid half thinking he was not going to believe me. We walked back into the woods and he wanted to see where I was when it happened, so I showed him. He nodded his approval after walking around the tree just like I did. He told me that it was not the single tree that I communed with but the spirit of the forest itself that reached out to me and that I was blessed to have had this experience. 

I tried to recreate it a few times and never got that profound experience again. I did however continue to experience the essense and soul of whatever I looked at, and I realized that There was a HUGE difference between the old growth forest spirit that I experienced, and farmed forests that were only 50 or so years old, and even more the busy life of city trees that see all the bustle around them and are much more aware. Also I would see rows of similar trees with the same spirit, and know they were clones from one tree and that is why they were so similar. The city trees took delight in the kids playing around them, riding their bikes and skateboards, whereas the primordial forest lived a much quieter and serene life with only the quiet forest animals and the occasional visiting hawk and eagle and had a whole different sentience. 

OK I told you, you might not believe it, but that is my impression of the trees that reached out to you. They WERE aware you were looking at them, and that you could somehow see more of them than usual. I can see where they might be scary. Just my impression...

• onediadem, coorsmikey, Skywatcher and 3 others like this

#9 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,924 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2019 - 02:29 PM

The perceptions one makes with the "Eyes and trees" is a choice. It is common for people especially when young to fear the unknown or inexplicable. You perceive the "Eyes and Trees" or most likely the same visuals as many of us get, as angry and evil. I choose to see the patterns as something beautiful and embracing. Those "Eyes Everywhere" remind me that something is "Looking" after me all the time. I am just able to see them better with psychedelics. They also remind me that there is something much bigger than I can comprehend going on than the small world in my view at any given moment. For me, I choose to see the trees dancing to the celebration of life and encouraging me to join in the dance. When I go inside the call to me to come back and dance and join them. Old growth forests are an amazing place to trip! The older the trees are the more wisdom they share. Next time share some joy with the tree and see how much they give back.

With real LSD it is very difficult to have a bad time. I have had stuff the folks try to pass off as LSD make me paranoid and want to hide in the house. If I had never tried real LSD, I suppose it would be hard to know if what you got is real. There is a lot of sketchy shit out there nowadays. 

• onediadem, Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#10 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,924 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2019 - 02:32 PM

OK, I am going to say some things that you may not believe, and that is ok with me. My first huge DMT experience changed my life completely. It did something to me that took a long time to wear off, in particular I had a bad case of synesthesia. I became part of and experienced everything I looked at for a while.  I truly thought I was losing my mind and would have taken myself to a hospital if I did not have an amazing Shaman teacher who helped me get through it all. We went into an old growth forest with trees two hundred feet tall and 12-15 ft thick. He told me to go into the forest, find a tree that spoke to me, and to walk around the tree with my hand 5-6 inches away from it until I discovered it's energy chakra place, then sit down at the base of the tree and try to connect with that tree and open myself to it at the same time and think loving thoughts towards it as I did every step of this. 

Much to my surprise, I was able to perceive a place that had an obvious energy feeeling, like where it literally felt warmer to my hand. I could feel that there was energy moving up and down both over a three foot area, and there I sat in what seemed to be a perfect chair that the tree had naturally formed, as if inviting someone to sit there. It was profound already. I leaned back and reached my arms back behind me embracing the tree behind me. (I know, hippy treehugger) I had sat like this for only a few seconds when a HUGE presense made itself known in my head. No words can describe it. It did not do anything scary, the feeling was as if I had found an Ent and somehow gotten it's attention. It was ancient and primordial, and reptilian in a way, but it was not angry, it was simply HUGE and aware...of me. I had a feeling it was amused by my small show of love and gratitude, because when it happened I was thanking the trees for giving me the air I breath, and my feeling was as if it was amused at that in a way. 

Anyhow it was more than I could bear. I panicked. The experience was so alien I did not know how to deal with it. I stood up and ran for five minutes until I found my teacher and his car, and he took one look at my flushed, out of breath self and was laughing at me before I got 50 feet from him. He was delighted with the whole thing and I was blathering the experience at him like an excited schoolkid half thinking he was not going to believe me. We walked back into the woods and he wanted to see where I was when it happened, so I showed him. He nodded his approval after walking around the tree just like I did. He told me that it was not the single tree that I communed with but the spirit of the forest itself that reached out to me and that I was blessed to have had this experience. 

I tried to recreate it a few times and never got that profound experience again. I did however continue to experience the essense and soul of whatever I looked at, and I realized that There was a HUGE difference between the old growth forest spirit that I experienced, and farmed forests that were only 50 or so years old, and even more the busy life of city trees that see all the bustle around them and are much more aware. Also I would see rows of similar trees with the same spirit, and know they were clones from one tree and that is why they were so similar. The city trees took delight in the kids playing around them, riding their bikes and skateboards, whereas the primordial forest lived a much quieter and serene life with only the quiet forest animals and the occasional visiting hawk and eagle and had a whole different sentience. 

OK I told you, you might not believe it, but that is my impression of the trees that reached out to you. They WERE aware you were looking at them, and that you could somehow see more of them than usual. I can see where they might be scary. Just my impression...

We were writing at the same time, But yeah, Very nice description!

• Coopdog likes this

#11 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:44 PM

By the end of the trip when my friend talked me out of believing that stupid not believing in god and having a kid shit, I realized that those angry feelings were inside me, And the "entity" i was seeing was just trying to communicate withe me. I think it was definitely real, I've taken some bad LSD before. it seemed very real. Lots of pattern recognition and stuff, But as soon as i saw the eyes in those trees, They followed me and didn't leave me alone all night. I have one more dose of LSD i can do before i leave for the military, So im gonna keep it low and hopefully i can actually understand the feeling i was having. Thank you all for not thinking I'm crazy, I was just tripping really hard and I've been wanting to talk to the trees forever, It's been a passion of mine to connect with nature and I'm dissapointed in myself for seeing them as an evil entity. At the time i almost thought that demons were using the trees as like bodies to hold on to. The scariest part of it all was when i zoned out and they reached out to touch me. I thought i was getting possessed all night and next time ill be sure to calm myself and realize what things ACTUALLY are and not what my brain is perceiving them as.

• coorsmikey and Skywatcher like this

#12 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,489 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:33 PM

When you enter into the psychedelic state, with the expectation and hope of enlightenment, you need to put your past experiences, analytical mind, and fears to the side.

I know from my own experience that your fears will follow you into each new journey, until you look at and accept them as only fear, a construct of your own mind, and not let them close you off to anything.

My opinion..............

It would sadden me to have you carry a fear of trees. They are beautiful entities. They are conscious in a much different way than we are, but respond to love and positive feelings. Trees and the forests have sheltered me many times. They can teach us much if we slow down to listen. 

Try to contact with love and admiration, and gratitude to them. Don't listen for words, just impressions outside your own perception. Try doing this when you are not taking anything. 

Nothing in nature is evil.............. 

• onediadem, Coopdog, Guy1298 and 3 others like this

#13 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:55 PM

When you enter into the psychedelic state, with the expectation and hope of enlightenment, you need to put your past experiences, analytical mind, and fears to the side.

I know from my own experience that your fears will follow you into each new journey, until you look at and accept them as only fear, a construct of your own mind, and not let them close you off to anything.

My opinion..............

It would sadden me to have you carry a fear of trees. They are beautiful entities. They are conscious in a much different way than we are, but respond to love and positive feelings. Trees and the forests have sheltered me many times. They can teach us much if we slow down to listen. 

Try to contact with love and admiration, and gratitude to them. Don't listen for words, just impressions outside your own perception. Try doing this when you are not taking anything. 

Nothing in nature is evil.............. 

Ill definitely be trying that more now, I have like 5 trees directly in front of my porch, Those were the ones i saw looking at me. Ill try more to connect with them while sober so maybe ill understand their energies more next time i trip. I will be taking a break from psychedelics, Ill probably just wait until my PE fruits (if they do) and have that be my next experience, As many have told me they will take me deeper than LSD will. 

Edited by TabbyBoy, 17 March 2019 - 05:55 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

#14 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:43 PM

I was stone cold sober when that happened to me, I was just dealing with the changes that big DMT experience had made in me a week or so earlier. I don't have the synesthesia anymore but I can recall it and put myself in that place completely vividly and realistically. I can't say I was afraid of the trees, because there was a huge enormous amount of understanding that was shined on me, but my mind was blown and I really didn't know how else to react than go running for teacher as fast as I could go. I honestly expected to simply go meditate in the forest and I could in no way whatsoever have anticipated something like that. All through the first few years of chakra and energy meditation I had amazing things happen to  me that were impossible to share with anyone, and when I tried I got sideways looks and skepticism, and comments like "I wish I had some of what you been smoking!" which hurt my feelings more than you know. As your perception changes, you quickly find out it is for your eyes only and it just can't be easily shared. I felt foolish even typing that experience down in this post even knowing what a loving and open place this is. I guess I still linger in a place of worrying what other people think and that is sort of sad after all these years...

• onediadem, Skywatcher, Zwapa and 1 other like this

#15 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:20 PM

I definitely feel that way coopdog. I've been told by my friends and family that i'm obsessing over the things i've seen like fractals and such. I've had to prevent myself from sharing my revelations with most of them. Good to know there's a site like this one where you wont be judged for your thoughts so long as you don't act like you know everything. The ones i trip with just wanna have fun the whole time and it seems small minded when taking drugs like these. Don't get me wrong, I love having fun when taking LSD, but it feels rather silly to spend money and take something when you're not using it for its full potential. When i decided to start taking psychedelics it was never just to have fun, It was to expand my mind and experience the world some of my best friends were telling me about. I wont hesitate to use the knowledge i've experienced here next time i have a profound revelation.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and OldBear like this

#16 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2019 - 12:13 AM

I have some advice for you if that is your intent. Go look into the natural entheogens. LSD for me is made for fun. Even though you can have genuine revelations on it, they don't seem to last and take root like the natural ones do. Cactus in particular has had some amazing effects on me, as have extracted DMT and mushrooms. Mushrooms are so not a recreational buzz in my opinion. Every single time I take them I beat the hell out of every aspect of my life that needs improvement for a couple of hours before I relax and am rewarded with the beauty of it all. Cactus is a smooth and beautiful experience, that comes with teaching from Pachimama and Sachimama, two of the most beautiful spirit teachers in the world in my opinion. San Pedro, Peruvian Torch and Bridgessii can all be bought and propagated legally in the US, and they make awesome ornamental cacti as well that nobody (well most nobody's) will ever recognize as spirit teachers or psychedelics. 

LSD for me is a guaranteed night of love laughter and joy and is born for recreation. Most people never get more than a good case of giggles and cramps in their cheeks. The learning is a side effect. Mushrooms, DMT and Cactus are the better path to learning the deep lessons you are looking for my friend. Good luck in your endeavors...

Edited by Coopdog, 18 March 2019 - 12:21 AM.

• Skywatcher and LegoMyego like this

#17 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:50 AM

I just skimmed the replies, so my apologies if this has been said before, but:
-Trying for a baby
-Getting married
-going into the Army
and you're not yet twenty years old?
That is a LOT!
Take it easy on yourself. Those three things are major lifetime turning points, mix them all together at the same time is -likely- to be stressful.
I don't know what the trees were trying to tell you. I've seen trees full of eyes on acid. They were menacing, but they were otherwise meaningless.
Best of luck with everything.

Edited by swayambhu, 18 March 2019 - 04:36 AM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Cuboid and 1 other like this

#18 Boebs

Boebs

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:24 AM

Sounds more like d.o.c. than l.s.d.
When you took it did it have a taste?
Good L should have no taste.
D.o.c. i call the devils acid, it is very dark, veryy visual, and taste like crushed chemicals pills almost..
  • Skywatcher likes this

#19 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:40 AM

Sounds more like d.o.c. than l.s.d.
When you took it did it have a taste?
Good L should have no taste.
D.o.c. i call the devils acid, it is very dark, veryy visual, and taste like crushed chemicals pills almost..

It didn't have a taste, I always gag when i take L though. By the time i've swallowed it and all i always have a 15 minute gagging spree lol!

• Boebs likes this

#20 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 06:30 PM

Thanks again folks. I realize this "entity" has been attacking me from the moment I was aware of the death of my sister. The feelings of it have been preventing my abilities for a while. It just took a trip and some smart minds like you all to show me that my suppressed feelings were coming out. Next time I'll be sure to listen to my brain when it's finally digging up that which has been buried.

• Coopdog likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!