• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 111 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:29 AM

I hope you find the strength to accept the things you cannot change and the courage and fortitude to change the things you can.  Peace and love brother, good luck

• TabbyBoy likes this

#22 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 788 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 March 2019 - 11:18 PM

I'm still partial to believing that there are no real evil entities.

But, I do sometimes say that in one trip I unlocked the part of my mind that is Satan. It was a very difficult trip. Was it evil? I don't know. I didn't hurt myself or others. I saw into that part of myself. I'm grateful to have seen it. And it is a big reason why I genuinely pray and love, and show respect to psychedelics. It seems to me that invitations to love sometimes come in the form of apparent evil. 

Edited by Guy1298, 21 March 2019 - 11:19 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#23 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,583 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:49 AM

Evil is entirely a construct of the human mind. In the words of Morticia Adams, "What is normal to the spider, is chaos to the fly!" All in our perceptions of it indeed...

#24 WolfWhiz

WolfWhiz

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 250 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 04:45 AM

I learned something a long time ago working with light box... What ever trauma you go through to cause a fracture of the psyche... upon reintegration one will experience the same level of trauma on the heal... if that makes sense... 

#25 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Free Member
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:21 AM

Well I'll be putting all of this to the test tomorrow. I'm gonna take 2.5 of some whites instead of designers in the morning tomorrow, And I can finally re do everything i messed up last time. I found a picture that said "LSD take the trip of a lifetime, Where trees are just unmet friends" it also says "warning, trees are not always friendly" is this true? I realize now that one of the trees on my porch is a giant thorny rose bush. The other 4 are small pointy evergreens.

#26 PasF

PasF

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:00 PM

I experienced an evil entity after taking 3 hits of purple microdot at the ripe age of 16. It was taken assuming I'd be out with "friends" that night lol. Naw, they dropped me off at home. So I went straight to bed. My curtains were barely open and the moonlight was shining through. A dark figure appeared, huge, all I could see was the outline from the moonlight. The rest was just darkness. When it spoke the voice was so deep I couldn't comprehend. I was frozen in fear and couldn't move, scream, nothing. I was frozen in fear. Not sure how long it lasted. When it ended all I did was roll back and forth in my waterbed. 

Peace

• TabbyBoy likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!