• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Moanstrength

Moanstrength

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 04:39 PM

Hi, I am new as you probably guess, read the rules but still not sure if my questions is viable.

I live in Europe and need somebody in "real life" to help me to start, cause it would be my first time. Unfortunately I got not close friends, let alone friends on this sort of paths Is there sort of community or base somewhere that I could ask for help please?. :tinfoil:

Thanks

Moanstrength :biggrin:

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,836 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:57 PM

Welcome, and everything you need to know is on this site. Plus, some of the finest growers are here to answer any questions. The best advise I can give you is to start with the PF tek, and do lots of reading in the archives. 

A golden rule to follow is, tell no one in real life what you are doing. No exceptions. No matter how tempting it is, don't.

• Cuboid likes this

#3 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,455 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2019 - 06:48 AM

Welcome to 'topia!

#4 Moanstrength

Moanstrength

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for your answer, I read a lot of scientific papers and have not have the time to read the literature here. I asked everybody around and nobody gave any information anyway. Perhaps is my fashion?, do I look too serious?, I mean all that I want is to treat my illness with a natural occurrence remedy. My normal medication when working is making me dumb. The doctors here are not open minded like in Austria, I don't understand why Mushrooms are associated with bad things when at the moment are being used to stop addition and treat depression.

#5 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,836 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:09 PM

Because they are illegal. Want to find a willing Dr? Go to Austria. It will be a rare thing to find a Dr. willing to work with this almost anywhere else in the world. Yeah, it sucks. But that is just how it is until laws and opinions are changed.

• Moanstrength likes this

#6 Moanstrength

Moanstrength

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 08:49 AM

Because they are illegal. Want to find a willing Dr? Go to Austria. It will be a rare thing to find a Dr. willing to work with this almost anywhere else in the world. Yeah, it sucks. But that is just how it is until laws and opinions are changed.

I am going to try under supervision a very small dosis. If I result not to be more mad that I already are, I will go with the second doses (same that the clinical trials). Hoping that the effect last for 3 months as I need myself urgently around. So I am expecting to put myself together with the help of this medicine. Of course I will be telling my doctor about, he can not tell anybody because his medical oath. Besides doctors need to know if this is working, there are lots of patients on the clinics being doped without any awareness nor hope.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!