• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 NewMycoDisciple

NewMycoDisciple

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:05 AM

Hello I am new to this site and wanted to join for the same reasons a lot of you have I am really enjoying reading all of your positive experiences with microdosing and how it has helped with depression...etc.
I have had depression for years and now am experiencing high anxiety and stress due to a few issues I am dealing with in my life. It is causing me to be irritable and annoyed at so many things and I don’t want to be like that.
I would love to try microdosing and have searched different sites but have only found grow kits or spores...etc. Can anyone please let me know where to go to get mushrooms that are ready for consumption? I would even be ok with powder.
Thanks for this informative site!

You're not really gonna get anything like that here. You'd need to know somebody local to you. Stick around for a while and learn. You'll want to grow your own and it's only about a hundred to start, before spores.

That's gonna be a lot more reliable than finding a guy and going through all that.

Besides, it is illegal. Spores and spore prints arent. If you shut your mouth nobody will bother you, as in dont tell a soul

Edited by NewMycoDisciple, 12 June 2019 - 11:07 AM.

#22 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 11:31 AM

Hello I am new to this site and wanted to join for the same reasons a lot of you have I am really enjoying reading all of your positive experiences with microdosing and how it has helped with depression...etc.
I have had depression for years and now am experiencing high anxiety and stress due to a few issues I am dealing with in my life. It is causing me to be irritable and annoyed at so many things and I don’t want to be like that.
I would love to try microdosing and have searched different sites but have only found grow kits or spores...etc. Can anyone please let me know where to go to get mushrooms that are ready for consumption? I would even be ok with powder.
Thanks for this informative site!

You'll find a lot of information on how to grow here, and how to take them, but it's highly unlikely that anyone will be able to point you to source for finished shrooms. Frankly, that would be crossing a line of legality that could likely get this site shut down. It's likely that if you found a local or regional mycological society, even if only on facebook, you could foster a relationship with someone likely to point you in the right direction, but I would certainly advise against a public post asking the question. That will get you shunned by the very people who could assist you. 

• coorsmikey likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!