• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 11:25 AM

EIm scared that i might  have taken fake acid. It wasnt bitter at all but i can see my brain as my visual and its buzzing really hard and im scared

#2 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,356 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 11:55 AM

You got a sitter?

#3 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:11 PM

yes but this is horrible i dont know how ti enjoy this like it hurts  br brain feels like its buzing or something 

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:24 PM

You'll be fine I think. We are not meant to trip all the time, and if you overdo it, your brain and body will let you know with a long unpleasant, and tense experience. You have to take some time to let the serotonin levels come back to normal. If they are not up to speed, then you will have an unpleasant speedy experience with no joy in it whatsoever. That is why they say psychedelics are not addictive, because you can only find so much love in them, then they turn on you somewhat. 

• coorsmikey, Shadowlord and DBCMushie like this

#5 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:38 PM

Well i wouldnt know how to enjoy this, I'm scared it wasnt acid. The only visual im getting is seeing me brain buzz and it hurts

#6 WolfWhiz

WolfWhiz

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 247 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 01:17 PM

Don't buy stuff from people you don't know....

#7 roc

roc

• 7,356 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 06:06 PM

How you doing now?

#8 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,752 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 07:19 PM

There is no way I would ever take anything from someone I didnt know. Only from people I know who had personally tested it first. I really hope you are doing better.

• roc, Shadowlord and WolfWhiz like this

#9 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,924 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:05 PM

I just got burned on some of this crap. If anyone in the PNW wants to pay a visit to someone responsible for this kind of BS let me know.

TabbyBoy.... Good Vibes to you! It may be uncomfortable, but ride it out occupy your mind on something peaceful. It will be over soon. I hope you're resting well by now.

• onediadem, roc, Coopdog and 1 other like this

#10 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:35 PM

Well guys, i got picked up by an ambulance, I was completely disassociated, I think i had a near death experience tonight. I will give myself time to recover and see what I can remember of the event from then. We had given someone else some, They took 2 and they said the come up was tough but that they had a good time that it was enjoyable. My friend ended up also getting picked up in an ambulance too. There were two ambulances, One for me one for my friend. All we took was 2.5 tabs of this shit, I'm definitely not gonna be taking this anymore. I would like to still grow my PE, But i might just microdose them IDK. 

#11 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:36 PM

my visual is still my brain, it almost feels like i'm seeing through the middle part of my brain. 

#12 roc

roc

• 7,356 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:37 PM

After the "sunshine family" and owsley shutdown I have yet today seen the likes of cid from the late 60's and early 70's.
Barrel cid b/s and nasty window pane was all a downhill slide and I know a lot of you would argue there is real cid out there but I gave up on it years ago. I have tried off and on over the years and maybe I'm just burnt out but I don't know of a real deal these days.

People need to be careful out there these days.

I'm fucked up and headed for bed so good night all and good luck tabbyboy.

• onediadem, Shadowlord, Coopdog and 2 others like this

#13 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,752 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:51 AM

I agree with you on that one Roc. I dont know what they are trying to pass off as Lucy, but I have heard nothing but horror stories for years now, which makes me believe it ain't real. I would bet money it is some new RC they trying to peddle as the real deal. I need to get in touch with my midwest guy and stock up before it disappears altogether.

• roc and coorsmikey like this

#14 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2019 - 03:51 AM

I got lucky back in the day and got a couple sheets of real stuff. I have gifted some and ate a lot and now eek it out sparingly and will probably never share any of it anywhere. I have seen enough negative things and such to make me very leery of anything nowadays unless it came from a few select friends and I rarely ever seen or hear from any of them anymore. Glad I got lucky when I did. 

• coorsmikey, Shadowlord and TabbyBoy like this

#15 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 08:32 AM

I did not get so lucky. maybe it was becasue i was taking hits of some thc concentrate and it could have synergized with whatever i took, but i overdosed last night.  The nurses in the hospital have literally seen this happen before in my area so i hope this doesnt happen to anyone else. i'll tell you one thing, I was screaming unlegible words in theambulance, Something like "Nye- Woo" and had a real coming to god moment as i definitely believed i was gonna die. It was a very painful trip and it lasted till the moment i went to sleep. Im gonna eat and give my brain time and I'll try to explain to y'all what i saw.

Edited by TabbyBoy, 24 March 2019 - 09:51 AM.

#16 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 09:03 AM

It had to be some kind of synthetic LSD cause i pissed clean. It didn't taste metallic at all tho.

I've only smoked a little, Im getting hppd so i stopped.

Edited by TabbyBoy, 24 March 2019 - 10:05 AM.

#17 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:11 AM

Glad you're back. Couldn't think of anything to say before that wouldn't come with a risk of making you feel worse. AFAIK there aren't many drugs that an active dose would fit on a tab. Is it really likely it wasn't LSD or a very close analog? How was your set and setting before taking the tabs?

#18 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:14 AM

If you want to take acid I would recommend a bunk police kit to test it before you take it, its worth while with all the other crap they pass off as Lucy like nBOMEs which can be rather dangerous, that and I just don't trust my taste buds enough to rely on metallic tastes being the key identifier. Nonetheless I'm sorry it turned out the way it did and glad that it didn't turn out worse, please be careful in the future friend!

Here's a couple pics from acid I tested with my own kit via TLC, as you see under the blacklight there are no other constituents mixed in and is pure, then drop it with Ehrlich to make sure it turns purple for LSD.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170608_162138.jpg
  • 20170608_162517.jpg

• DreamingRaven and Cuboid like this

#19 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:29 AM

Thanks everyone, I dont have a test kit, i've taken acid many times and never had a real problem, Only when i took too much. This time i took 2.5 which we all know is handleable and should not have done that to me lol the doctors said it must have been synthetic cause they tested me with my blood once and my urine multiple times and never found anything. Must have been N-BOME or something but I definitely went deep enough considering the near death experience and all, Theres a good story I'm sure i can piece together from the night. For now im gonna get some extra rest.

Edited by TabbyBoy, 24 March 2019 - 10:31 AM.

• roc likes this

#20 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:40 PM

If you want to take acid I would recommend a bunk police kit to test it before you take it, its worth while with all the other crap they pass off as Lucy like nBOMEs which can be rather dangerous, that and I just don't trust my taste buds enough to rely on metallic tastes being the key identifier. Nonetheless I'm sorry it turned out the way it did and glad that it didn't turn out worse, please be careful in the future friend!

Here's a couple pics from acid I tested with my own kit via TLC, as you see under the blacklight there are no other constituents mixed in and is pure, then drop it with Ehrlich to make sure it turns purple for LSD.

Are the 3 X's where the samples where originally placed?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!