• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:51 PM

If you want to take acid I would recommend a bunk police kit to test it before you take it, its worth while with all the other crap they pass off as Lucy like nBOMEs which can be rather dangerous, that and I just don't trust my taste buds enough to rely on metallic tastes being the key identifier. Nonetheless I'm sorry it turned out the way it did and glad that it didn't turn out worse, please be careful in the future friend!
Here's a couple pics from acid I tested with my own kit via TLC, as you see under the blacklight there are no other constituents mixed in and is pure, then drop it with Ehrlich to make sure it turns purple for LSD.

Are the 3 X's where the samples where originally placed?

That is correct, I think the plate only sat in the chamber for around 10 min, I thought it was dry by the looks of it, but as you can see under the blacklight the top hadn't finished drying yet.

#22 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2019 - 01:15 PM

2.5 is no indicator of how much LSD you took whatsoever. When I bought the acid I have had for years, the first sheet was laid to impress, and by GOD it is impressive. Two hits of that is a 16-20 hour rocketship ride through the morphing cosmos, whereas the next sheet was a normal commercial dosage, and two hits of it is good for a 12 hour ride with lots of love laughter and dancing but little in the way of real visuals and is more for general consumption. My problem is they look the same and with several pieces in the stash, I only know for sure one is the strong stuff, so every time I take two, I could go flying again or just dance the night away. 

So my point being, the number of hits has little to do with how much actual LSD you ingested. You may not like what I have to say, but I feel I should say it anyhow. If you freaked out so hard the ambulances got called, I would think long and hard about taking LSD again my friend. Once someone loses it like that, the tendency is set and from now on every time you dose there will be some panicky part of your mind that can put you there again on a good dose. I find that people who have a good mind for tripping can do tremendous doses and be ok, but some people not so much the same. Calling in the medics can go quite badly sometimes and you are very lucky the police were not involved because psychedelics are not a good drug to get caught with here in the states.  

Edited by Coopdog, 24 March 2019 - 01:22 PM.

• roc likes this

#23 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 02:32 PM

2.5 is no indicator of how much LSD you took whatsoever. When I bought the acid I have had for years, the first sheet was laid to impress, and by GOD it is impressive. Two hits of that is a 16-20 hour rocketship ride through the morphing cosmos, whereas the next sheet was a normal commercial dosage, and two hits of it is good for a 12 hour ride with lots of love laughter and dancing but little in the way of real visuals and is more for general consumption. My problem is they look the same and with several pieces in the stash, I only know for sure one is the strong stuff, so every time I take two, I could go flying again or just dance the night away. 

So my point being, the number of hits has little to do with how much actual LSD you ingested. You may not like what I have to say, but I feel I should say it anyhow. If you freaked out so hard the ambulances got called, I would think long and hard about taking LSD again my friend. Once someone loses it like that, the tendency is set and from now on every time you dose there will be some panicky part of your mind that can put you there again on a good dose. I find that people who have a good mind for tripping can do tremendous doses and be ok, but some people not so much the same. Calling in the medics can go quite badly sometimes and you are very lucky the police were not involved because psychedelics are not a good drug to get caught with here in the states.  

The doctors said it must have been synthetic cause they couldn't find it in my system. Low amounts of synthetic B/S can make one overdose quick. People don't generally overdose on real LSD. My friend said that his doctors said something about ketamine

Edited by TabbyBoy, 24 March 2019 - 02:36 PM.

#24 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 05:02 PM

Would 200 to 300 mg of Ketamine fit on 2 1/2 tabs though?
PCP would perhaps be more likely as a strong dose would only be 10 to 15mg.
Anyone know if 15mg of PCP would fit on 2 and a half tabs?

Edited by Cuboid, 24 March 2019 - 05:08 PM.

#25 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2019 - 05:12 PM

did the medical people have anything to say about your brain feeling like it was buzzing?

if it was "buzzing" so bad that it threw you into a panic I don't think we should be blowing it off as part of a possible or probable paranoia

#26 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 05:52 PM

did the medical people have anything to say about your brain feeling like it was buzzing?

if it was "buzzing" so bad that it threw you into a panic I don't think we should be blowing it off as part of a possible or probable paranoia

Yeah they had no idea they just kept fluids in me and shit.

#27 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,752 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2019 - 07:24 PM

If you ever get a metallic taste with it, that is some dirty shit. I only ran into that once. Worst trip of my life, and not only was it dirty, it made me feel dirty for hours into the next day.

#28 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 07:42 PM

I was getting like waves everywhere whenever i smoked the next day, definitely crazy

#29 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,356 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 March 2019 - 08:51 PM

If you ever get a metallic taste with it, that is some dirty shit. I only ran into that once. Worst trip of my life, and not only was it dirty, it made me feel dirty for hours into the next day.

Famous last words "Don't eat the brown acid!"

#30 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:46 AM

Man I don't think they could identify LSD in your body without some very expensive testing. It doesn't show up on a dip strip test, and even the in depth testing they do where I work at doesn't show it whatsoever even with gas chromatography. (I Know this from my own experience) That being said, times are changing and testing is too, but most places go with the standard dip strip test. A couple hundred mics of LSd would metabolize to very much next to nothing in PPM. No way it was ketamine, It would not fit on the tabs, and that would for sure have come up on the drug tests. Your whole experience sounds worrysome to me in the context that it happened and connecting that to the evil entity thing, man I would be going to see a doc if I were you and I advise you to do so. Your symptoms do not seem consistant with the drugs mang. I am in no way arguing your point nor criticizing, just an observation from a guy who knows a thing or two about certain symptoms. Peace man...

Edited by Coopdog, 25 March 2019 - 01:48 AM.

• mushit likes this

#31 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,112 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2019 - 10:25 AM

I agree with Coop.

My nephew had issues when he smoked weed.  He just thought it was normal and that it was helping him.

He wet to the Doctor and it turns out, the weed brought his schizophrenia out in the open.

They may have found it later in life, but they caught it an an early age and was able to control it.

Just to be on the safe side, I would check it out.

Stay safe!

#32 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:20 PM

my friend clarified that they GAVE him ketamine at the doctors, i don't know why. they blood tested me once and urine tested me twice. I don't give any value to that evil entity trip except for the fact that it's just supressed feelings. I will post my report later on what i can remember, but it had a lot to do with time loops. very terrifying loops that gave me acceptance in my own death. it was painful all night, thats why i dont think it was just LSD. Maybe they cut it hard, maybe synthetic, IDK. But LSD wouldnt put me in immense pain and cause convulsing would it? i dont know everything about LSD but i've never heard of someone being in pain like me and my friend were.

Edited by TabbyBoy, 25 March 2019 - 04:29 PM.

#33 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,431 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:57 PM

Ketamine is used as a sedative.

Also, in reading a post you made somewhere in this thread, and, just to be clear, LSD is synthetic. You had mentioned taking some "synthetic" LSD. Maybe you meant fake, in which case, forgive me. As far as overdosing, the only real overdosing you can do with LSD is taking too much for your own psyche so, as others have implied, either you took something that wasn't LSD or, forgive me for being so bold but, maybe LSD isn't your thing. I also agree that it seems strange that the hospital told you that you didn't have LSD in your system. Even if they tested you for it, which seems odd, they must be really on the ball to get that back so quick.

• roc, Coopdog and DBCMushie like this

#34 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:48 AM

PCP would have tasted horrendous and would not really fit on the tabs unless it was piled on top of them, literally. 

#35 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 07:13 AM

Yeah I'm gonna go with the LSD isnt for me, I've decided that already. LOL! its hard to really know what was on the tabs but i think it was fake. Theres always the chance that it was just too much for my psych though. Whenever I look up synthetic LSd things like 25i showed up that's why i was calling it synthetic.

What REALLY makes me think it was fake was the fact that i was in pain all night.

Edited by TabbyBoy, 26 March 2019 - 07:26 AM.

• Coopdog likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!