No replies to this topic

#1 Ataraxis

Ataraxis

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:28 PM

Hello!
I'm a mush lover. Not very experienced, two good trips under my belt. I've been down some crazy roads, and ive has been tested immensely in other ways. Confident in my strength of mind.

I've tammed a monotub. Lacked defensive strength in the casing due to pH and side pinning. Despite that, I failed to line my ztub and have side pins in it as well, I've increased fae and mist as necessary to increase more even evaporation on the top, appears to be working, increased growth on top since the change. Confident it won't Tam because the casing pH is quite high, ntm the defense of a ztub is high due to its relatively sealed nature.

Currently pcing 8 half pints, 3 pints, 1 partially filled pint jar, and 1 quart jar. Can only fit the 8 in first, I'll do the 4 pints tomorrow and the quart after that. I'll noc with LC.

Speaking of LC, I have 4 half pint lcs.

Also screwed the pooch on two brf cake jars, I'll revisit that project later on.

I have a test going as well, I've cased a 100% + 3 week jar of wbs, created a micropore lid using the lid ring and have been misting and evaporating as much as possible. Moist to dry over and over by spraying it down the placing it directly in front of my fae fan, leaving it misted and next to the ztub when I'm not actively messing with it.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!