• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 198 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:31 PM

I started off the day with a good 6 hours of sleep, All i could get. i ate a nice breakfast and gave myself some time drinking water and lemon water (helps me digest) until about 11:00 when i popped 2.5 white tabs, So did my friend. I trusted my dealer because ive bought from them a lot (It's always who's making it though) so i didn't pay attention to taste. instead, i put it in my lip and swished my drink over it and did so until it was dissolved and swallowed it. 

The come up was more than i expected. usually i see my brain now when i trip (Used to be letters) and it stays around the field of my vision. This time it grew to huge proportions and the weird energy feeling from it was slightly painful in the come up. I was extremely uncomfortable and me and my friend were so sweaty. i took off my shirt, I lied down and was having to squeeze onto my fiance for a while. It was about 45 minutes in. I was in pain and pleading for it to be gone.

The uncomfortable pain never stopped even a couple hours in. My friend was not feeling this feeling. he said he was just tripping like usual just uncomfortable. His turned into a headache by some point. We planned to go on a hike and i wasn't gonna let my pain ruin everyone else's good time. Since i was the only one feeling pain my fiance decided to take 2 tabs of it. I lost a lot of memory on the walk, i don't remember connecting with nature like i was trying to the whole time. i remember a rock ledge or two and that's it. I remember getting in the car to go home, And i felt like my friends "other dimensional self" was trying to get epiphanies out of me then steal it and that's why i couldn't remember all of my epiphanies. I saw my brain and his brain but they were like a different person it wasn't my friend. It was all a hallucination obviously but very strange. When we got home things got weirder, I was feeling like i'm so low on the chart of energy in motion and that's why i keep seeing negative things.

Using this mind state fuel, I was able to move myself up the chart and nature started looking beautiful and things were happy and not dark. this confirms a lot of things I've been told about suppressed feelings, It's all about mind state. I was able to help pull myself out of the dark feeling i always got with the plants on my porch. Soon enough though this all took a turn for the worse. I don't remember most of it but there were people there not tripping and ones that remember that have pieced the story together for me. I was very unresponsive, and sitting on the porch. My friend apparently took another hit of concentrate and fell to the floor and started freaking out. He flipped out table over and threw a bunch of stuff and doesn't remember any of it. they called two ambulances and i dont remember much but i remember seeing my car in my driveway turn into a cop car (around the time when they were telling me the cops were there) and i ran inside and threw a not so legal plant in the backyard. I snapped into it just for that moment and was lost again. At some point before the cops came around I started going through immense loops. nonstop throughout the next hour. it was almost like if you replayed a half a second over and over again. But changed scenes periodically. this was accompanied by some kind of fractal space i was zooming through at intense speeds. I felt like i was a brain and im part of some whole entire system or something, And i think i thought i had the answer to life (Obviously not).

I remember knowing i was never coming back to my body but that it was for a good cause,I was even okay with losing my fiance and all my friends just to be put towards this cause, it's very hard to remember but i garuntee would make even less sense if explained anyways.It was terrifying and  got worse and worse. only 5 hours into the trip. 

the real "fun" started when my ambulance arrived and it was about peak time. It was good that they came because i started tightening up and my body was hard to move by that time. They got me into the ambulance and ran fluids on the way to the hospital, And i think gave me something to get me to stop convulsing. This fractal space became almost galactical due to the colors, And i started sreaming something like nye-woo, Which isnt a word at all. I was convulsing heavily and they had to strap me down hard to get me to stay still. My whole life flashed before my eyes, I took this as my sign of death and was honestly trying to pray my way out of it lmao! I didnt feel like i was talking to god or anything, But i wierdly had a voice even when i wasnt really speaking. Once i got to the hospital i was just saying things about the bible and that nye-woo word, I would only respond with nye-woo for the next hour. I had no language skills or balance during this time. I was in immense pain once whatever they gave me wore off. I saw my brain filling the whole hospital room, And it hurt the whole time. They wouldn't give me any pain pills because i "Overdosed". It took me a while to build my memory back up and start recognizing my mom and aunt. I did not stop tripping all night, And pain pills didn't work when i got home. My head felt like it was vibrating. i saw my brain all night and had to find a way to sleep with it. I dont really believe i actually overdosed, But i'll trust the doctors on this one.

Moral of the story, use testers or know where its coming from. Happy tripping out there!

• Coopdog and Furthur1 like this

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,751 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:17 PM

I am hearing more and more reports just like this. I have no idea what you took, but it was NOT lsd. If it was, it was extremely low grade and mixed with something else to make you trip.

• mushit, Coopdog, TabbyBoy and 1 other like this

#3 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 198 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:27 PM

I am hearing more and more reports just like this. I have no idea what you took, but it was NOT lsd. If it was, it was extremely low grade and mixed with something else to make you trip.

I wouldn't doubt it, that's why i put "fake acid" cause if it was pure i would not have been in the position i was in.

• Coopdog likes this

#4 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 778 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:33 PM

Wild time! 

I'm glad things turned out okay, despite the hospital, pain, and everything. 

I wouldn't totally discredit the feeling of having the answer of life. When I first had that feeling in my trips, the reasonable part of my mind wholly rejected it. The rejection was so complete that all of those viewpoints looked like pure bullshit. As the years have gone on, I've seen that feeling and the ideas that come around it transform into something up to par with my standards, or I have seen my mind relax its judgments. Relaxing judgments reveals elements of truth. It's similar to how relaxing judgments of others lets us slip into seeing others more whole-heartedly. An asshole reveals himself as a reflection of your innermost self, someone you can love. 

Some thoughts. Take care! :). 

Edited by Guy1298, 26 March 2019 - 10:36 PM.

• Coopdog and TabbyBoy like this

#5 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 198 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:32 PM

Wild time! 

I'm glad things turned out okay, despite the hospital, pain, and everything. 

I wouldn't totally discredit the feeling of having the answer of life. When I first had that feeling in my trips, the reasonable part of my mind wholly rejected it. The rejection was so complete that all of those viewpoints looked like pure bullshit. As the years have gone on, I've seen that feeling and the ideas that come around it transform into something up to par with my standards, or I have seen my mind relax its judgments. Relaxing judgments reveals elements of truth. It's similar to how relaxing judgments of others lets us slip into seeing others more whole-heartedly. An asshole reveals himself as a reflection of your innermost self, someone you can love. 

Some thoughts. Take care! :). 

haha, They did turn out quite well in the end really. Regardless of the downside, Seeing my whole life flash before my eyes and having a forgotten conversation with my subconscious served its purpose. I realized the time i was wasting taking drugs and not spending quality time with the ones i love that almost lost me to the drugs i was doing.

• Coopdog likes this

#6 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,108 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:23 PM

You said that you let the white tabs "dissolve"... Were these white colored jellies or are you describing the constitution of the paper tabs breaking down?

The reason I ask, is that there are a group of amphetamines that get sold as LSD that are unpleasant in my experience, DOB, DOC, DOA, etc (etc meaning etcetera, not an additional psychoactive substance  :tinfoil: )... I am not sure you could get an adequate dose onto a paper tab. My experience with those chemicals are as a liquid and in gel tabs only...

Some of what you described sounds like it could have been one of these...  https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DOC

There are lots of chemicals that produce hallucinations, DMT family, etc... 

Could have been a lot of different things and it certainly doesn't sound enjoyable or particularity mind expanding.

One of my experiences with DOC was terrible... I was tripping out the entire time, I couldn't move, I had some of the wildest tracers I had ever seen... Completely tripping out with things spinning like pinwheels and going nuts everywhere... Had I not been completely stuck and had it not been intensely heavy, it might have been cool... The whole experience was ALOT of work... THEN!!!  A fella, who is now a buddy of mine, came walking up... He had heard my plight and was offering me LSD... My initial response was that I had consumed enough mind altering substances for one evening, I just wanted to weather the storm. Something about his response and body language SCREAMED "Your loss buddy..." He may have actually said that also, lmfao... I remember thinking that I was passing on something special... So I told him I would give it a go... He handed me one teddy graham, I munched the lil sucker, and 35-45 minutes later I was on cloud 9!! It completely overtook the other chemicals and I was on top of the world!

I now know that what I ate on that beautiful graham cracker was some fantastic needlepoint and to this day he likes to tell people that he saved my life, because for all he or I know I could have been dying... I can't say that I wasn't so I tend to agree with him... He continues to save my life regularly...   :hug:

• onediadem, coorsmikey, Coopdog and 1 other like this

#7 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 198 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:12 PM

You said that you let the white tabs "dissolve"... Were these white colored jellies or are you describing the constitution of the paper tabs breaking down?

The reason I ask, is that there are a group of amphetamines that get sold as LSD that are unpleasant in my experience, DOB, DOC, DOA, etc (etc meaning etcetera, not an additional psychoactive substance  :tinfoil: )... I am not sure you could get an adequate dose onto a paper tab. My experience with those chemicals are as a liquid and in gel tabs only...

Some of what you described sounds like it could have been one of these...  https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DOC

Could have been a lot of different things and it certainly doesn't sound enjoyable or particularity mind expanding.

One of my experiences with DOC was terrible... I was tripping out the entire time, I couldn't move, I had some of the wildest tracers I had ever seen... Completely tripping out with things spinning like pinwheels and going nuts everywhere... Had I not been completely stuck and had it not been intensely heavy, it might have been cool... The whole experience was ALOT of work... THEN!!!  A fella, who is now a buddy of mine, came walking up... He had heard my plight and was offering me LSD... My initial response was that I had consumed enough mind altering substances for one evening, I just wanted to weather the storm. Something about his response and body language SCREAMED "Your loss buddy..." He may have actually said that also, lmfao... I remember thinking that I was passing on something special... So I told him I would give it a go... He handed me one teddy graham, I munched the lil sucker, and 35-45 minutes later I was on cloud 9!! It completely overtook the other chemicals and I was on top of the world!

I now know that what I ate on that beautiful graham cracker was some fantastic needlepoint and to this day he likes to tell people that he saved my life, because for all he or I know I could have been dying... I can't say that I wasn't so I tend to agree with him... He continues to save my life regularly...   :hug:

It was a paper tab. I think they just cut it too hard, or like what onediadem said it could have been really low grade and had something on it to amplify it. It was painful asf is what makes me think it had to be fake.

#8 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,108 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2019 - 12:24 PM

It was a paper tab. I think they just cut it too hard, or like what onediadem said it could have been really low grade and had something on it to amplify it. It was painful asf is what makes me think it had to be fake.

If the LSD you are getting is "cut" at all, you should be going without and looking to source it somewhere else...

People should not be cutting LSD or mixing it with anything other than alcohol or in the purest cases distilled water...

In my opinion, anyone looking to cut LSD for profit will be passing you negative energy just as easily as they are passing you LSD

Edited by PJammer24, 28 March 2019 - 12:25 PM.

• coorsmikey likes this

#9 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,540 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2019 - 12:42 PM

Yep from your more detailed write up, it definitely sounds like you got some of the "Fake" acid. I have also read a lot more reports like this from people thinking they had done acid and it is a scary trend. I think I will treasure the hits I have left because when they are gone I will be afraid to try to track down any more. I guess I got lucky more than I knew when I hooked into this stuff. BTW, the acid I have has a slightly bitter aftertaste but has been tested with a regeant and came back good, so even good acid can have a slight flavor. Maybe it's the colored dye on the blotter, or even the residue of the alcohol it was laid on with. Glad you came out of this ok and with a different outlook on life. That is one thing psychedelics tend to do to folks, whether in a good way or a bad way, they tend to show you THE way...

#10 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,108 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 March 2019 - 12:55 PM

Yep from your more detailed write up, it definitely sounds like you got some of the "Fake" acid. I have also read a lot more reports like this from people thinking they had done acid and it is a scary trend. I think I will treasure the hits I have left because when they are gone I will be afraid to try to track down any more. I guess I got lucky more than I knew when I hooked into this stuff. BTW, the acid I have has a slightly bitter aftertaste but has been tested with a regeant and came back good, so even good acid can have a slight flavor. Maybe it's the colored dye on the blotter, or even the residue of the alcohol it was laid on with. Glad you came out of this ok and with a different outlook on life. That is one thing psychedelics tend to do to folks, whether in a good way or a bad way, they tend to show you THE way...

This is crazy to me... There is actually a ton of high quality LSD throughout the country... i guess its just the circles you run in... It was a rough go for a while but due to an abrupt change in circumstances some years back, this is no longer the case... 

#11 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 198 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:21 PM

well i decided not to do LSD because my brain isnt even developed and i do believe my brain either is low on seratonin or it doesn't want me to do it. regardless, It was bad and i am just choosing not to anymore. My trip before this was some great Dr.Suess designers and i took 4. The trip was scary no lie but I've always had the choice to only get that but the whites are cheaper. I've had trips with the white plugs acid and still been good lots of times its just who's making it i guess. I dont have much time before the military so im gonna just take these PE and be done

Edited by TabbyBoy, 28 March 2019 - 05:23 PM.

#12 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,923 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:46 AM

I have friends that actually educate their kids about psychedelics. They also recommend to the kids that they let their brain finish developing until the age 25 before using said psychedelics. That is good advice that I respect deeply. But if you are going to explore before your brain is fully developed, at least mushrooms are natural and for the most part you know exactly what you're taking, especially if you grow your own.

For the sake of information and education, I want to share this lil gym. Times have changed a lot since this time but, the accuracy of the content still rings true. Please take a few minutes to read and understand, It may affect your decisions in the future if or when you decide to accept anything being passed off as LSD. This shit should be in todays history books IMO.

https://mycotopia.ne...to-blotter-lsd/

Edited by coorsmikey, 29 March 2019 - 08:50 AM.

• PJammer24, Juthro and TabbyBoy like this

#13 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:42 PM

I have friends that actually educate their kids about psychedelics. They also recommend to the kids that they let their brain finish developing until the age 25 before using said psychedelics. That is good advice that I respect deeply. But if you are going to explore before your brain is fully developed, at least mushrooms are natural and for the most part you know exactly what you're taking, especially if you grow your own.

For the sake of information and education, I want to share this lil gym. Times have changed a lot since this time but, the accuracy of the content still rings true. Please take a few minutes to read and understand, It may affect your decisions in the future if or when you decide to accept anything being passed off as LSD. This shit should be in todays history books IMO.

https://mycotopia.ne...to-blotter-lsd/

The mushrooms in my city have always been real low quality with obvious crappy methods of drying. that is why i am growing my own and boy am i excited! thanks for the link I'll definitely use it when the time comes again. I do not think the time will come soon though.

#14 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:00 AM

Sounds like you took a DOx of some kind, like Pjammer said. I broke down on DOC and ended up in the hospital as well, you CAN overdose on it in the sense that it is physically dangerous. I once looked up how much a physically dangerous dose is and I was pretty much way, way beyond that. It doesn't take much.. The trip can last 24+ hours, and it IS sold on blotter - that is how I took /bought it. (2,5 mg / hit) Haven't had it since, but bought a few hits of "acid" that reminded me of those DOC blotters immediately after taking them, the taste is horrible and had to spit it out.

Those "acid" hits were tested and sort of tested positive eventually, but I hear stories of that those tests are not necessarily to be trusted, a clever producer can add other stuff to the hit to fool such tests.
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#15 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 198 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:36 AM

Sounds like you took a DOx of some kind, like Pjammer said. I broke down on DOC and ended up in the hospital as well, you CAN overdose on it in the sense that it is physically dangerous. I once looked up how much a physically dangerous dose is and I was pretty much way, way beyond that. It doesn't take much.. The trip can last 24+ hours, and it IS sold on blotter - that is how I took /bought it. (2,5 mg / hit) Haven't had it since, but bought a few hits of "acid" that reminded me of those DOC blotters immediately after taking them, the taste is horrible and had to spit it out.

Those "acid" hits were tested and sort of tested positive eventually, but I hear stories of that those tests are not necessarily to be trusted, a clever producer can add other stuff to the hit to fool such tests.

The trip sounds familiar, but it did not really taste that bad. I wouldnt know that much though, becasue i put it in my cheek and took it by swishing the arizona tea i was drinking around it then swallowing the tea. I didnt swallow the tab till it was all dissolved.

#16 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2019 - 04:01 PM

If I'd gotten around to having kids I'd like to think our relationship was good enough that I could trust them with the permission and with making the right choices. Getting through college  or your first 25 years WITHOUT doing what you have permission to do must be a serious trial  :)

Haven't heard about DOx's in a long while. Haven't even heard anyone saying they see them on the dark sites.

Edited by pharmer, 08 April 2019 - 04:02 PM.

#17 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 198 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:45 PM

I never got to post my experience with plants during this dose so i will now since i remember so vividly. I walked out of my front door, past my porch to my yard and took a deep breath in and out, Waiting for the beauty of the trees around me. I saw them reaching out and instead of running away this time i let them come to me. All this did was make everything worse. When they reached me, They started like, eating me. The branches that reached out were like smooth green tentacles and upon reaching me inverted themselves and starting consuming me. this was scary for me and too much to handle so i went inside and sat on my floor but to no avail. I could still feel them sucking at me, Pulling painfully. I could see different trees through the front door, not the ones that were sucking at me but the pine trees directly in front of my porch, Now viciously pulling at me. I had no idea what was going on and how to stop it. i tried set and setting, I made everything comfortable and my wife and mother were helping calm me but still didnt help. Soon enough they stopped "sucking" on me and i was onto other parts later on, gladly.

Edited by TabbyBoy, 08 April 2019 - 07:46 PM.

#18 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:00 PM

i didnt know wether or not to thumb up this but i did because of the effort it took you to post it. 

That sounds insane, damn, very very scary.

my parinoid friend has got me on this testing regiment now a days, hes got the chemicals and if its lysergic based it will turn purple, idk, hes 100 mph and as crazy as me but he makes good points.

be careful out there, thanks for sharing

• TabbyBoy likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!