• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:06 PM

I ate 27g of fresh GT. I haven't done any since being a teen, so I wanted to start low. The trip was pretty uneventful. I stayed in the dark and basically said, "Show me what you will". Didn't get any visuals. Only thing was pacing back and forth repeating "I AM" for a time. After giving it some thought I've come to the conclusion this has to deal with depression in that I AM someone. The metallic feeling was there. I could recall it from my younger years. Also veered toward a dystopian society. I plan on upping the dose to 45g fresh next time. 

Yeah kinda boring, but only my first step. See you soon :)

Wimz

• Alder Logs and Cuboid like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:26 PM

GT?  The only thing  could come up with was Ganoderma tsugae.  I don't think that's what you meant.  Sorry, I'm really bad with initials and acronyms.

• Wimzers likes this

#3 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 749 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:28 PM

GT? The only thing could come up with was Ganoderma tsugae. I don't think that's what you meant. Sorry, I'm really bad with initials and acronyms.

I assumed GT == Golden Teacher strain of Psilocybe Cubensis.
  • Wimzers likes this

#4 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:42 PM

GT?  The only thing  could come up with was Ganoderma tsugae.  I don't think that's what you meant.  Sorry, I'm really bad with initials and acronyms.

Golden Teacher. Not sure why I didn't type it out. 

Wimz

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2019 - 04:09 PM

I was thinking a Gran Turismo could be a cool trip.

• Coopdog, OldBear, Wimzers and 1 other like this

#6 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:08 PM

Yeah I figured out why I didn't type out the full name. It's called being paranoid. Damn thing won't get off my back.

#7 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 10:53 PM

I ate 27g of fresh GT. I haven't done any since being a teen, so I wanted to start low. The trip was pretty uneventful. I stayed in the dark and basically said, "Show me what you will". Didn't get any visuals. Only thing was pacing back and forth repeating "I AM" for a time. After giving it some thought I've come to the conclusion this has to deal with depression in that I AM someone. The metallic feeling was there. I could recall it from my younger years. Also veered toward a dystopian society. I plan on upping the dose to 45g fresh next time. 

Yeah kinda boring, but only my first step. See you soon :)

Wimz

You said fresh, how many grams is that when dried, approximately?

• Wimzers likes this

#8 WolfWhiz

WolfWhiz

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:48 AM

You said fresh, how many grams is that when dried, approximately?

10 to 1 ratio, 10 Grams wet = 1 gram dried...

• Wimzers likes this

#9 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:11 AM

Well I think I may have found what the "I AM" meant. After getting off alcohol, which was killing me, I got on youtube and saw a video named "I AM" for affirmations. I was like WTF?? So, anytime negative thoughts arise I repeat an affirmation. Sometimes the negative thought will lead me for a few before I can remember, but it is getting to be more of a habit now. It's helping me man.

Anyway, thought I would follow up on my discovery. 

Thanks to everyone.

• Alder Logs, OldBear and ElPirana like this

#10 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 10:48 PM

Well once again the I AM has shown itself. This time after watching a video posted by Alder Logs titled, "A Simple and Profound Introduction to Self-Inquiry" by Sri Mooji. Well it floored me. Fantastic video that I watched for 1.5 hrs(it's 3hrs), but my attention kept drifting off so I'll finish it tomorrow. Had to look this awesome dude up on Wiki.

Mooji teaches self-inquiry, directing his students to the "non-dual Self" by encouraging them to question who or what they are at the "deepest level."[10][13][22] For example, one exercise is to identify the natural feeling "I am" or "I exist" and to stay with this for some time.

So either I'm nuts or those mush I took are trying to tell me something. Peace. 

• Alder Logs, Guy1298, Cuboid and 2 others like this

#11 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,805 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2020 - 01:03 AM

I spent a many hours studying GT3

trying to access it's many cars

#12 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:25 AM

I'd like to start by saying during the grow 3 little mush came up that I picked. The tops were lighter colored than the others. I washed then ate them expecting nothing really considering dried would have been less than a gram. Well about 40 minutes later I felt something which surprised me. This led me to eat 37.5 grams fresh after harvesting the rest which I expected to be plenty after having a sensation with such a small amount, but I was wrong. There were some mild visuals which were cool, but it wasn't what I was looking to experience. I wanted some answers, some wisdom. 

So I'm sitting on my sofa surfing the net in the afternoon and have the notion to just make some mush tea after seeing Wharfs post. I thought well the 37.5 fresh really didn't get me anywhere, so lets do 8g dried. As I was making the tea something said "You know ya might as well just go for it" so I put in 12g dried. I steeped it for around 3 hours adding water as needed. I then took the mush and put it in cloth squeezing it dry into my cup. I retreated back to my sofa and began my sipping. After finishing half of it I thought "Maybe I should stop and wait a bit", being me that went out the window and I downed it all. I got up to make some green tea after a bit. On my way back to the couch I heard "remember you asked for this". Had no idea what that meant at the time. 

It started with fractals, so many fractals. The vibe was outrageously intense. Walking was out of the question. Speaking took effort. I experienced cold, heat, unlove, love, fear, oneness that all is right in the universe and finally the greatest feeling of gratitude I've ever felt in my life. Many tears. I can't put it all into words right now and don't know if I ever will. I did type out a couple things:

First you have to let go and let god

second you have to let go and let god

and finally third Wimzers(my name) - You have to let go and let GOD

Last bit was -- You must feel unloved before you feel loved

I do remember my hands shaking while typing.

I have no intention of going through that again anytime soon lol. Holy crap. I'm a bit off today. Feel vulnerable and spent. Time to chill. 

Thank you

• August West, Coopdog, Skywatcher and 7 others like this

#13 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,905 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:23 PM

I LOVED that. These type of OMFG kinda trips are what I love seeing in here. It might take a while to process all of it and I find these kind of deep trips to have profound effects on my way of thinking for a long time. Thanks for sharing!

• Wimzers likes this

#14 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:58 AM

Another things I remembered was being in a place I've been before with I don't know who, but a voice. This voice is the watcher behind everything. The voice reassured me everything is how it is suppose to be and I really knew it deep down, but am having to live the experience as a lesson without actually knowing it's only an experience to gain knowledge from. "Each part of life is a journey that carries over to another journey" and "each journey has lessons that carry over to the next". When this happened I could remember it happening before on past trips. 

• Skywatcher, Alder Logs, Guy1298 and 3 others like this

#15 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 07:44 PM

My mom was addicted to opiates. This is what took her life. During the last 3-4 years when I hugged my mom I couldn't feel anything. It didn't help that I drank heavy daily. Since being freed from alcohol I also contacted my sister who I haven't spoken to in 10 or so years. We talked about mom and I brought up how I felt nothing when we hugged. Even imagining hugging my mom I would feel nothing. Well now I feel something when I imagine giving her a hug. It's really strange, but I'm really glad I do. It's strange because I don't understand the reasoning behind taking a trip and then being able to feel something good when using my imagination to hug my deceased mom. 

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 3 others like this

#16 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 05:59 PM

Has anyone else experienced feeling vulnerable after a trip for a few days afterwards? If so, can someone please provide some information as to why. 

#17 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 March 2020 - 07:23 PM

Why does that same thing happen after a strong earthquake?

#18 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 10:32 PM

Why does that same thing happen after a strong earthquake?

I haven't experienced a major earthquake, but not having any control would cause fear leaving a person vulnerable afterwards. 

During my trip when the fear came I wasn't able to realize it was only a trip, but instead experienced it as reality. I can now see why I felt so shaken the next day. 

Any insight as to why fear is brought into a trip? I've always read on here you get what you need during the trip and that's cool, but has anyone noticed a significant purpose behind it?

#19 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,049 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 March 2020 - 10:43 PM

Fear is natural, since we've depended on an illusion, until that illusion is shown through. When I did something similar to what you did I was left with about a year of fear to deal with. It led me to many things I wouldn't have found otherwise. Meditation, loving-kindness... so on, so on, so on. I'm very grateful. 

• Alder Logs likes this

#20 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,842 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 March 2020 - 11:55 PM

First off, if I read correctly, you ate 3.75 grams (comparatively) and decided, "Weak! Lets more than double it. Fuck that. Triple it!"? Bold move, sir (I presume, sir).

Any insight as to why fear is brought into a trip?

Holy moly, sir. Tomes have been written on this.

Fear of losing your ego, your "self", dying, that you're never going to be sane again, were you ever sane in the first place?, that you took too much-too much, impermanence (may be getting redundant with some of these), the realization you don't know shit, of the man coming to get you for your "illegal" act, the realization that you're not that cool, that you got lots to work on for people to think you're cool, maybe I shoulda chose her instead, why did I try that?, you've been kind of an asshole, that you haven't fulfilled your bucket list, that bucket lists are a little bit stupid, should've gone to trade school, of the CIA coming to get you?, is this person I ate all this LSD with in the CIA? (ok, probably half those may just be me, but...you get the point).

Edited by August West, 01 April 2020 - 12:06 AM.

• coorsmikey and Oneyedraven like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!