• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:06 PM

I ate 27g of fresh GT. I haven't done any since being a teen, so I wanted to start low. The trip was pretty uneventful. I stayed in the dark and basically said, "Show me what you will". Didn't get any visuals. Only thing was pacing back and forth repeating "I AM" for a time. After giving it some thought I've come to the conclusion this has to deal with depression in that I AM someone. The metallic feeling was there. I could recall it from my younger years. Also veered toward a dystopian society. I plan on upping the dose to 45g fresh next time. 

Yeah kinda boring, but only my first step. See you soon :)

Wimz

• Alder Logs and Cuboid like this

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,007 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:26 PM

GT?  The only thing  could come up with was Ganoderma tsugae.  I don't think that's what you meant.  Sorry, I'm really bad with initials and acronyms.

• Wimzers likes this

#3 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 469 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:28 PM

GT? The only thing could come up with was Ganoderma tsugae. I don't think that's what you meant. Sorry, I'm really bad with initials and acronyms.

I assumed GT == Golden Teacher strain of Psilocybe Cubensis.
  • Wimzers likes this

#4 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:42 PM

GT?  The only thing  could come up with was Ganoderma tsugae.  I don't think that's what you meant.  Sorry, I'm really bad with initials and acronyms.

Golden Teacher. Not sure why I didn't type it out. 

Wimz

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,007 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 April 2019 - 04:09 PM

I was thinking a Gran Turismo could be a cool trip.

• Wimzers likes this

#6 Wimzers

Wimzers

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:08 PM

Yeah I figured out why I didn't type out the full name. It's called being paranoid. Damn thing won't get off my back.

#7 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 10:53 PM

I ate 27g of fresh GT. I haven't done any since being a teen, so I wanted to start low. The trip was pretty uneventful. I stayed in the dark and basically said, "Show me what you will". Didn't get any visuals. Only thing was pacing back and forth repeating "I AM" for a time. After giving it some thought I've come to the conclusion this has to deal with depression in that I AM someone. The metallic feeling was there. I could recall it from my younger years. Also veered toward a dystopian society. I plan on upping the dose to 45g fresh next time. 

Yeah kinda boring, but only my first step. See you soon :)

Wimz

You said fresh, how many grams is that when dried, approximately?

• Wimzers likes this

#8 WolfWhiz

WolfWhiz

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:48 AM

You said fresh, how many grams is that when dried, approximately?

10 to 1 ratio, 10 Grams wet = 1 gram dried...

• Wimzers likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!