I don't know if this is considered an Outdoor grow, but I accidently made a H P.E. sub too thick(Coco/Verm/Gypsum) and not enough Air to compensate and being a slow colonizer it trich'd out on me(Completely my fault at almost 6" unintentionally and not enough Air). I opened it up outside to verify, it wasn't green yet, but it was close and I see the different looking droplets and the sub that isn't colonized. Anyway, I put the one quart of sub in my Ivy up against the fence and covered it like a casing layer with really good recycled soil. This was around the Middle of March and i am in zone 9. 3-4 weeks later I have all these mushrooms popping up wider than the sub so it definitely colonized further and spit out almost 3 Oz's. Out of all the projects I've done this year, I thought this one was the coolest taking a contaminated sub and turning it into an Outdoor project that has produced some beautiful outdoor fruits. I planted the second one that is manure based right next to it, that tub already gave up 3 flushes so who knows...
5 Trays worth dense stems, this P.E
has the crinkle thick stems and Mutated caps usually and
don't sporulate much.
What's left and harvested 2 days later