• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:35 PM

Should I try to take today and tomorrow off and eat all my fresh mushrooms at least up to the 60 gram mark? I am an experienced tripper, have done a number of mushroom trips, but never a mega mushroom trip. Have done 3 hit lsds, and a 1000 mg mescaline trip, in addition to dmt, ayahuasca, etc....
  • Coopdog likes this

#2 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:38 PM

Current available fresh....

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• Coopdog likes this

#3 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,356 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:59 PM

If you are talking wet weight then go for it!

#4 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,924 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2019 - 05:03 PM

If you're not Flaking out on work to take today and tomorrow off, Then Go for it. I know for me to take a nice ride, I always feel much better if all my responsibilities and obligations are taken care of before liftoff. I would not want to think about how calling out of work for a trip would make me feel.

• OldNef likes this

#5 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 05:06 PM

Done! Don’t know what that wet weight is yet, headed out to a remote safe place shortly, but, depending on availability how much do people recommend wet? I’m going 60 g wet minimum at the moment...a Terence McKenna level...
  • Coopdog likes this

#6 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 05:07 PM

I’m self employed ; 0 P
  • Coopdog likes this

#7 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 06:40 PM

60gs wet would be about 6gs dried.  Are those Penis Envy?  If so, it would be pretty risky to take that much.  PE will lay you on your ass

• Coopdog likes this

#8 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 07:07 PM

6 grams it is! Thank you sir! My ticket is punched!

Too bad you guys don’t have a trip report section. ; 0 )

Cya....

#9 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 07:18 PM

We do have a trip report section, Storming the Gates.  Those look like PE.  I strongly recommend not taking 60gs fresh.  But it's your sanity.  Good luck

https://mycotopia.ne...ming-the-gates/

Edited by LegoMyego, 07 April 2019 - 08:02 PM.

#10 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 539 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2019 - 07:58 PM

Well if you do trip report In  Storming The  Gates section  link it here please

GOOD LUCK

• Coopdog likes this

#11 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 01:00 AM

Sincerely. Bottom of my heart. Thank you. Think I took 70 grams fresh. Lot of crying. Not enough laughter.

Going to work on it...
  • Coopdog, OldNef and RutgerHauer like this

#12 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:14 AM

Nice job.

#13 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 217 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:15 AM

That one of the reasons you don't trip when someone else says so, in my opinion you are the only one who knows if it's the right time to do it. Though, it might have been just what you needed, I can't say.

I have had my share of emotionally challenging trips that have taught me some things, but a big chunk of these experiences were unnecessary lingering in emotional states, it would have been best to not do it at those times. For some it takes a few of those difficult experiences to get to that conclusion.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#14 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:55 AM

“A big chunk of these experiences were unnecessary lingering in emotional states” would describe it exactly, perfectly, but I disagree with the “unnecessary” part. For really hard cases, they pull out the REALLY big guns. I got the message. That was the point....
  • Coopdog and Billcoz like this

#15 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 11:01 AM

And it was “just what I needed”. And begging it to please not hurt me was indeed the quote of the night. Asking it why it was wasting time with the initial light show resulted in it “getting down to business”....so maybe not the smartest thing in the world: being pushy. I do remember these notes, zany vibratory tones that would rise in frequency in stages if I moved in the “right” direction....
  • Billcoz and RutgerHauer like this

#16 Billcoz

Billcoz

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:19 PM

Ever heard of Kulindi Lyi, dude eats 30-40 DRY grams at a time haha! I'm glad that for me, high(5 g+) doses seem to take me straight to space before I can really get into bad loops, though mid-level doses allow my ego to fight it and try to maintain control, which results in less pleasant trips like that. I can't wait to get an ethanol extract made to see how much "cleaner" the trip will be.

These tough trips are usually for the better as long as you take the lessons and integrate it well, I have trouble doing that, I don't like doing trip reports because I always feel like the words are completely inadequate, but each time it seems like I make some ultimate progress overall, though a "bad" trip can still occur any time.

Edited by Billcoz, 08 April 2019 - 05:21 PM.

#17 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:53 PM

Exactly. Why bother with a trip report. People want to hear about all the aliens you met, then when you say “what aliens” they decide you didn’t really trip. This started out with visuals, then fell back into the “bad trip” variety of here’s all the bad stuff you’ve done, now aren’t you really sorry. (Yes). Since this kind of trip is revealing and personal and intimate, as well as painful, it doesn’t fit well with the outer space narrative. So....
  • Billcoz and OldNef like this

#18 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:54 PM

People don’t want to hear about it, and you don’t want to talk about it. I would categorize the trip as therapeutic....
  • Myc, Coopdog and OldNef like this

#19 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,443 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2019 - 11:09 PM

People don’t want to hear about it, and you don’t want to talk about it. I would categorize the trip as therapeutic....

There ya go.

You may find that you've been given much food for thought as you ruminate and process the experience. 

High doses can't kill you so you were nowhere near the danger zone. And those kind of snot-dripping, tears streaming, wailing at the sky trips can be very cathartic. Try not to let it be a personal challenge and perhaps step it back to 40 or 50 grams next time. Way to go with eating them fresh - IMO -  they're way better. 

• coorsmikey, Billcoz and OldNef like this

#20 Base758

Base758

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:46 AM

“And those kind of snot-dripping, tears streaming, wailing at the sky trips”....I mean, were you in the room with me? Nailed it.

Very cathartic, though. Trial by fire, or at least by heat.You left out the part where I’d be trying to get off the floor and quit moaning in the dark head in hands and be a man, only to be knocked down again, for yet another lesson...

The part that surprised me, though, it appeared to dial itself back just enough to where I could hang in there and just take it rather than just crush me out like a cigarette butt. I’ve never heard of mushrooms being gentle, or feminine, only merciless. Although I did beg, and I did say I was sorry: times infinity....
  • Myc and Billcoz like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!