#81 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 08:38 PM

A dub tub is just two tubs inverted over one another. If you are purchasing stuff in bags and then dumping them in a tub that not really following a tek. Plus I guarantee you that any bag tek will take longer that the PF tek. Even an all in one bag will take longer if you are starting with spores. Check out grow from Wharfrat if  you want teks from here on dubtubs, but the stuff here usually start from scratch and make their own subs and spawn themselves.

Please don't post links to shroomery here! Ask them for advice on their info on their site, thank you.

• TabbyBoy likes this

#82 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 254 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:42 PM

A dub tub is just two tubs inverted over one another. If you are purchasing stuff in bags and then dumping them in a tub that not really following a tek. Plus I guarantee you that any bag tek will take longer that the PF tek. Even an all in one bag will take longer if you are starting with spores. Check out grow from Wharfrat if  you want teks from here on dubtubs, but the stuff here usually start from scratch and make their own subs and spawn themselves.

Please don't post links to shroomery here! Ask them for advice on their info on their site, thank you.

Thanks for the clarification, Sorry for my ignorance. 

Lets forget the tubs here then.

Since the subs are coming in two separate one pound bags, Do you recommend I  split the pound of grain into the two bags and just fruit them in the bag? Would that be better than putting all of the sub & grain into one of the pound bags ?

Probably would be hard to eyeball a half pound of spawn

Edited by TabbyBoy, Yesterday, 08:45 PM.

#83 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 254 posts

Posted Today, 01:26 PM

would a cheap universal electric sealer  work to re seal the bags later on?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!