Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

John W. Allen interview by Luc Sala-Amsterdam Psychoactivity 1999.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,479 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:34 PM

This video interview was conducted by Dutch Entrepreneur Luc Sala, author of "Paddos: Our Little Brothers."   Luc wrote this book for Dutch mushroom enthusiasts on how to for them and their parents to learn about the safety of use in the Nederlands. The book was published in Dutch and English/ I add those images of the English front and back cover and the index to the book.

Luc-Sala-Paddos-OurLittleBrothers-1997-1.jpg   

Luc-Sala-Paddos-OurLittleBrothers-1997-2abc.jpg   

Luc-Sala-Paddos-OurLittleBrothers-1997-3.jpg

The Interview took place in the Tropen Museum in Amsterdam on the day after I was robbed.

• firerat, PasF and Billyeggsandbacon like this

#2 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,479 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:35 PM

Okay Gang, how in the helol do I upload a video to this site of me being interviewed on video in Amsterdam in 1999?

HOW?

#3 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:27 PM

Good question and I don't have an answer.

Do you have it on your website or another web location that you could link to from here?

#4 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,323 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2019 - 10:34 PM

Okay Gang, how in the helol do I upload a video to this site of me being interviewed on video in Amsterdam in 1999?

HOW?

Just copy and paste the link to the video. I wish we had space to actually store such content here, but if the file is too large we have hope the host link doesn't deteriorate.

[Direct Link]

• Cuboid, PasF, makinbones69 and 1 other like this

#5 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,479 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:21 AM

Wow! I just watched this after all these years. A few mistakes in some of my answers but as a whole it was informative.  Wish I had seen it years ago.

One mistake, Wasson was not a Dr.

Also the Indians never took mushrooms to communicate with God.  Only for divination.   

While I mentioned that Andy Weil and I went in two different directions, we did get together and photographed P. .baeocystis at the Southcenter Sjopping Mall in Tukwilla in the late 1970s or early 1980s.  

And I also note there were a few discrepancies about the Spanish as I left the word Pilgrims out of the conversation when I mentioned Puritans.  

• firerat likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!