• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 PasF

PasF

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:08 PM

I love cannabis. I think many of you feel me. I smoked after work and days off all day unless driving was required for chores etc... 

I left a job which meant the next job would require a drug screen. I said goodbye to my lover January 15th. 

Ok, so I bought some tests off Amazon and tested after 45 days. Showed positive. Tried again at 60 days. Still positive. Bought new test at wally world and still positive after 70 days. I'm thinking WTF. It took 84 days man. 

I'm 100 lbs overweight which has the most to do with it since it stores in body fat. Knowing it will take that long MAY encourage me to put down the food, but I seriously doubt it. 

I had to share though. I'll be going back to cannabis after I'm squared away in a job and I feel that it's safe. I do miss her though.

I'm currently waiting on some Carumba to colonize. 

Peace

• Myc, Coopdog, Juthro and 3 others like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 5,924 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2019 - 07:50 PM

Damn! For some reason, my eyes or my mind blocked out "of" and only saw "FREE CANNABIS".
post-105498-0-00648600-1554857804.jpeg

Attached Thumbnails

• freecannabis.jpeg

Edited by coorsmikey, 09 April 2019 - 07:59 PM.

• roc, Myc, Juthro and 5 others like this

#3 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:06 PM

Good work PasF, that IS an accomplishment, congratulations.

I also am putting the green down for the time being, it's been about two weeks since I have smoked last and I'm regaining my luster for life. I was smoking a gram of shatter every couple of days and it wasn't getting me there, but the munchies were awesome.

I will be back though
  • coorsmikey, PasF and joeya like this

#4 joeya

joeya

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:28 PM

I love weed, and living in Colorado has certainly allowed my to do use, and grow, openly. I even dieted and exercised away a ton of weight so I I could clean out faster. With that said, I just don't high enough anymore. Concentrates don't even get me there. That's why I was thrilled when my wife suggested I branch out from my gourmet mushroom grows. Looking forward to harvesting, even though it's still a few weeks out. 

• PasF likes this

#5 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 2,054 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:50 AM

What? Free Cannabis?
  • joeya likes this

#6 Harlow

Harlow

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:20 AM

Yeah, I totally saw Free Cannabis also.  I don't even really smoke, just a tiny smoke to help sleep every once in a while, but I still saw that.  But congratz PasF!

• PasF and joeya like this

#7 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:40 AM

I hate to read about all that drug screening going on over there! Over here in holland it would be unheard of. Though, it might be a good idea to have that as a motivation to start fresh on the job, it starts off the work relationship on a position of distrust on part of the employer. I will have to put the brake on smoking a little as well to get on my new job, but that is my choice and no one needs to see my piss.
  • Oneyedraven, Harlow, PasF and 1 other like this

#8 Harlow

Harlow

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:49 AM

I hate to read about all that drug screening going on over there! Over here in holland it would be unheard of. Though, it might be a good idea to have that as a motivation to start fresh on the job, it starts off the work relationship on a position of distrust on part of the employer. I will have to put the brake on smoking a little as well to get on my new job, but that is my choice and no one needs to see my piss.

It always feels awkward to me, handing over a plastic cup recently filled with my own pee.  Actually, and I am sorry if this is too descriptive to anyone, it feels SO weird holding a warm plastic cup of my pee and handing it off to another person.  Then they keep hold on to my pee while I leave.  It's just a weird feeling situation.

Edited by Harlow, 10 April 2019 - 10:54 AM.

• Coopdog, RutgerHauer and joeya like this

#9 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:01 AM

It feels like holding a recently sterilized LC jar.

I see what you mean, it's a very odd situation.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 10 April 2019 - 11:03 AM.

• joeya likes this

#10 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,541 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:38 PM

Took me 86 days to pass a drug screen with no cheating whatsoever. The counselor in charge of my case damn near got me fired because she was using half life of cannabis info from 1970! I had to literally take her to her own office and pull up Mayo clinic site and others and show my drug counselor current info that said up to 90 days and can show up sporadically when that fat is burned for up to TWO YEARS! The cannabis alkaloids do not leave your body until that fat is burned. 

What finally made me stop is when they legalized it they put that big fishhook in the bill about DUI, and then cops began swabbing your mouth when you get pulled over on a traffic stop if they suspect you are driving intoxicated. A friend got his mouth swabbed and charged with DUI and swears he did not smoke that day whatsoever, and it cost him a bloody fucking fortune to pay it all off and satisfy the court. That scared me, I drive 64 miles a day and speed a lot, so I don't need a DUI. I stopped for a while then chipped at it for a year or so, but found after I stopped I did not care for the tension and stress that smoking caused me. It could also cost me my job if I ever fail a UA again, so I just gave it up. I took two tokes recently and found I did not care for it at all, so I may be mostly done with it forever I think. 

My wife smokes, and I enjoy the smell of that sweet skunk wafting thru the air every time I smell it, but I don't feel the need to indulge anymore at all. I wonder if you might go the same way man. I smoked heavily all my life and grew fine pot for 35+ years and thought I would have a future in it when legalized. Instead exactly the opposite happened, and I have been perfectly fine without it and I have experienced a LOT of personal growth without it since I gave her up as well. Had to find something else to focus me on, so I chose music, and that has been a fun path. 

PEace man...

• Juthro, Harlow and PasF like this

#11 joeya

joeya

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 03:39 PM

The threat of a piss test is a big stressor, but the reality is, I've never had to take one in any of my civilian jobs. I was in the Navy for most of the 80s and the reserves all of the 90s, and took them a few times a year then, but never as a civilian, even when getting security clearances. Just luck, I guess. I'm certainly not complaining!

#12 PasF

PasF

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:40 PM

Yeah, I totally saw Free Cannabis also.  I don't even really smoke, just a tiny smoke to help sleep every once in a while, but I still saw that.  But congratz PasF!

Thanks man!

Hopefully won't be long and the cannabis test won't be on the screen!

Took me 86 days to pass a drug screen with no cheating whatsoever. The counselor in charge of my case damn near got me fired because she was using half life of cannabis info from 1970! I had to literally take her to her own office and pull up Mayo clinic site and others and show my drug counselor current info that said up to 90 days and can show up sporadically when that fat is burned for up to TWO YEARS! The cannabis alkaloids do not leave your body until that fat is burned. 

What finally made me stop is when they legalized it they put that big fishhook in the bill about DUI, and then cops began swabbing your mouth when you get pulled over on a traffic stop if they suspect you are driving intoxicated. A friend got his mouth swabbed and charged with DUI and swears he did not smoke that day whatsoever, and it cost him a bloody fucking fortune to pay it all off and satisfy the court. That scared me, I drive 64 miles a day and speed a lot, so I don't need a DUI. I stopped for a while then chipped at it for a year or so, but found after I stopped I did not care for the tension and stress that smoking caused me. It could also cost me my job if I ever fail a UA again, so I just gave it up. I took two tokes recently and found I did not care for it at all, so I may be mostly done with it forever I think. 

My wife smokes, and I enjoy the smell of that sweet skunk wafting thru the air every time I smell it, but I don't feel the need to indulge anymore at all. I wonder if you might go the same way man. I smoked heavily all my life and grew fine pot for 35+ years and thought I would have a future in it when legalized. Instead exactly the opposite happened, and I have been perfectly fine without it and I have experienced a LOT of personal growth without it since I gave her up as well. Had to find something else to focus me on, so I chose music, and that has been a fun path. 

PEace man...

I can see where it would stay in the system longer, but I don't think burning the fat would produce enough nano-grams to show a positive. Not sure though. 

I can't predict the future, but right now I'd say the chances are nil to none. :)

PEace :)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!