14 replies to this topic

#1 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:03 PM

Well there is it, the Western World as police state. 

https://theintercept...thdraws-asylum/

• Boebs and deemesis like this

#2 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:51 PM

..sad day in the world when saying the truth behind goverment gets you locked up..
The american forefathers would be ashamed to see where their dreams have been taken.
Snowden and Assange are American heros.
Hopfuly more individuals step up and do what is right.
  • Alder Logs, Juthro and deemesis like this

#3 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,892 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:25 PM

I'm just watching and observing. Wondering what's really brewing. Can't say that I'm eager to find out. 

I did chuckle at Britain's (alleged) guarantee not to extradite Assange to a country which condones torture and the death penalty. 

Edited by Myc, 11 April 2019 - 05:26 PM.

• Juthro and Boebs like this

#4 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:08 PM

Yea i feel this is one of these look over here while the usa gets away is somthing els..
Everyone thinks 9-11 was the real terror..
Yet 9-10 the pentagon was told to prove where some 3 trillon dollars went.. then 9-11 the pentagon was hit and only people killed were in charge of finances and all records were destroyed.. and where were the back up files? The twin towers... and out of it Americans glady gave up liberty's and freedoms also..

Scares the crap out of me..
  • Myc and Lakegal7 like this

#5 deemesis

deemesis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:29 PM

I heard Obama was in London today.

#6 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:49 PM

[Direct Link]

• hyphaenation and Boebs like this

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:53 PM

[Direct Link]

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:13 PM

Tulsi Gabbard, two tour Iraq War veteran, presidential candidate who gets little mention as such in the MSM, talks about the arrest of Julian Assange:

[Direct Link]

Gabbard has gotten the required number of donations to qualify to be in the Democratic primary Debates.   We now must watch to see what is done by the DNC to correct that 'problem.' 

[Direct Link]

#9 deemesis

deemesis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:17 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=cj8W871eiOM

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:26 PM

deemesis, to embed a Y'ube, all you need do is paste the link straight in (if it's the basic link for the video and not part of another embed or play list).  I will try you link that way now.

[Direct Link]

• deemesis likes this

#11 deemesis

deemesis

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 130 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2019 - 08:33 PM

Thanks bud. I been drunking.

#12 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2019 - 10:03 AM

Ron Paul on the arrest:

[Direct Link]

Daniel Ellsberg On Assange Arrest:

A darkness has fallen over the media.  Its actions became that of a privatized ministry of propaganda, debasing any chance at a true democratic rule, as secrecy for empire, clothed as patriotism, shunting away any chance to have an informed electorate.

Oaths now play to power, not the Constitution. The law is dealt out in the interest of power, whether to maintain it, expand it, or even punish those who would create an embarrassment for it. But, this has gone on through all my lifetime, as I was born only a few months before the institution of the National Security Act of 1947. John F. Kennedy spoke of the dangers of state secrecy, and he was certainly heard. They can always find their mercenaries, and will offer them a cloak of patriotism and rightness. So, how much longer can the corruption go on? It's not going out on a limb to say it's deeply entrenched.

As Julian was hauled out of the embassy, he held a copy of Gore Vidal's, "History of the National Security State." Might be an interesting read, eh?

What really occurs to me is this: it is not Julian and Chelsea who belong in lockup, but the willing and paid war criminals who were exposed. Or, should we say the helicopter crew (pilot and gunners) their command group, everyone involved should be behind bars, or, were they "only following orders?" I suppose if I could have written those three words with a German accent, it would carry more meaning.

And with the leaked emails, was the crime posting them to prevent their writers from getting away with stealing an American election, or was it releasing something that should by all means affect the informing of the electorate?

In the military, at age seventeen, I swore an oath to the Constitution, not to the national security state or the chain of command. If memory serves, there is some lip service in the UCMJ about "lawful orders." We should all look into our selective memories, or does serving the empire take precedence?

Let's face it, the propaganda war is too important to let the truth flourish. Colin Powell moved up the ranks by token of one early assignment, covering up the Mai Lai Massacre. Had we the Wikileaks version of that, and a subsequent Nuremberg equivalent, we might not have had that Secretary of Defense lie in the faces of the world to let the Project for a New American Century have their collective war crimes.

I'm just a dumb high school dropout, but even I can figure it out. The corruption will not end its own corruption. We all must eventually stand up and think for ourselves, and not let the Ministry of Propaganda tell us what to think.

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 12 April 2019 - 03:18 PM.

• Lakegal7 and Boebs like this

#13 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:14 PM

Flip-Flopping In the Swamp With Bush's Neocon Swampthings

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 12 April 2019 - 03:22 PM.

#14 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:56 AM

Jimmy presents an article by Chris Hedges and helps drive home the points, i.e., it's the war crimes, stupid, it's the election stealing, stupid, it's the government (and their contractors) spying on you, stupid, it's the corruption, stupid, etc., etc., etc,.  Take the focus off of what Wikileaks has told us, and demonize Julian Assange; this is the op being run on us.  Don't listen to the establishment!  

[Direct Link]

#15 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,869 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2019 - 08:48 PM

[Direct Link]

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!