• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#181 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 816 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:46 PM

I’ll admit my ignorance and say that I thought changa was DMT infused onto plant material so I assumed he was talking about smoking rue seeds.

#182 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:28 PM

I think I'll just buy the harmala alkaloids off of eBay instead of going through the hassle of extracting it myself. Save my efforts for DMT extraction

#183 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:38 PM

Here's some larger mullein leaves that I collected today. They've been chewed on a bit by some bugs but I don't mind sharing with those little guys

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190804_143548.jpg

#184 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 09:12 PM

Hey Mushinist I wanna run my idea past you. Shown is a jar of 190 proof grain alcohol and a small spray bottle that holds about an ounce of fluid. I plan to disolve the DMT and harmala alkaloids into the grain alcohol, then put the fluid into the spray bottle. Then I plan to spray my dried mullein as evenly as I possibly can, then let the alcohol dry off and repeat until all fluid is used up. How's that sound? Do you foresee any problems with this method? I didn't read about anyone doing this, I came up with it myself. Should I maybe keep the DMT and harmala alkaloids seperate instead of mixing them? Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190804_220034.jpg

#185 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 171 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:30 PM

It would most likely clog the tip up and you probably wouldn't get an even distribution. You will need to carefully warm the alcohol in a hot water bath and add the harmala alks first and continue to heat until its dissolved, takes a minute as its not as soluble and dmt. When its completely dissolved add the dmt which will melt instantly. Stir then add the herbs, make sure the herbs are covered slightly with the solution, if not add some alcohol and then allow to evap off, stirring occasionally. If you stick near a fan it'll speed it up the evap. Once bone dry it should smell really good and be ready to smoke. This is the only method I use to make it, works like a charm every time!

#186 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 171 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:35 PM

I’ll admit my ignorance and say that I thought changa was DMT infused onto plant material so I assumed he was talking about smoking rue seeds.

No biggie, I'm sure you was thinking of enhanced leaf, changa has the harmala alks added. Now if he said he was gonna make tea with it then it would be a little more believable and works well if you like super bitter shit lol.

#187 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 03:51 PM

It would most likely clog the tip up and you probably wouldn't get an even distribution. You will need to carefully warm the alcohol in a hot water bath and add the harmala alks first and continue to heat until its dissolved, takes a minute as its not as soluble and dmt. When its completely dissolved add the dmt which will melt instantly. Stir then add the herbs, make sure the herbs are covered slightly with the solution, if not add some alcohol and then allow to evap off, stirring occasionally. If you stick near a fan it'll speed it up the evap. Once bone dry it should smell really good and be ready to smoke. This is the only method I use to make it, works like a charm every time!

Can you give me ratios of alcohol, DMT, harmala alkaloids, dried herb (mullein.) Thanks again buddy

#188 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 171 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:17 PM

How much DMT you plan on using?

I personally like my changa heavy on harmala's, some don't like as much influence from them, this is where experimenting comes into play. My ratio for the sake of ease is 1:1:1. 1g herb, 1g harmala alks, 1gram DMT. 20-30ml of alcohol should be plenty.

Or you can go 1g herb, .50g harmala, 1g DMT etc.

#189 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:26 PM

How much DMT you plan on using?

I personally like my changa heavy on harmala's, some don't like as much influence from them, this is where experimenting comes into play. My ratio for the sake of ease is 1:1:1. 1g herb, 1g harmala alks, 1gram DMT. 20-30ml of alcohol should be plenty.

Or you can go 1g herb, .50g harmala, 1g DMT etc.

I'm gonna use this much. It's a gram

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190808_222526.jpg

#190 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:30 PM

Hey Mushinist I gotta question for you; is the jungle spice soluble in grain alcohol? I ask because my other stash is infused with the orange jungle alkaloids and I may want to make my changa with it. I still haven't ordered the harmala alkaloids but I'll get around to it pretty soon here

#191 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 171 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:11 PM

Sorry bud, been super busy and haven't been on much lately. To answer your question, yes it should dissolve fine in high proof ethanol, IPA, and acetone. All can be used as long as they evap cleanly. If there's a bit that doesnt seem to break down give it a hot water bath and then it should dissolve.

#192 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:55 PM

It's all good man. Thanks for the reply. Whenever I get the harmala alkaloids I'll update this thread on my changa making experience

#193 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:04 AM

Received 5 grams of harmala alkaloids in the mail today. I'll begin making changa a little bit later in the day

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190907_120123.jpg

• Mushinist likes this

#194 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 05:03 PM

Ok so I dissolved 1g of DMT and .5g of harmala alkaloids in 25ml of 190 proof grain alcohol in a warm water bath. I then threw 1g of mullein into the solution. The mullein has absorbed the solution for the most part. I'm just gonna leave it on the counter for now and stir it occasionally

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190907_175814.jpg
  • 20190907_173906.jpg

• Mushinist likes this

#195 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 171 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 September 2019 - 05:12 PM

When it's bone dry it's ready to smoke!

Is the first pic of the two combined? If it is add enough alcohol to cover the mullein slightly and restir.

#196 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 11:04 AM

Yes Mushinist that picture showed the mullein mixed in with the solution. This is a picture of the changa after drying out all night. It weighs 2.4g which means .1g is stuck to the inside of the jar. This was an incredibly easy and fun process! Thanks Mushinist for the instructions!

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190908_115545.jpg

#197 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:54 PM

Here is a picture showing mullein before and after DMT bath. The DMT turned the mullein yellow

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190908_184950.jpg

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!