• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:40 PM

If it's powdered mushroom in the capsules, and it sounds like you already opened some up. It will be a grayish powder inside and it would taste and smell like mushrooms. I'm not saying that something else couldn't have been added. If you added it to water or a drink, the powder should have turned a dark indigo blue. If you didn't wait long enough to see that reaction, then you can simply open one up and drop a small drop of water and wait a min or two to see. Folks do make capsules for their personal use and may have just shared their stash with you. Someone could make more money selling the API/RC as is rather than passing it as mushrooms. There are plenty of dummies that will pay good money for unknown shit.

I dont think it turned that color. It felt like mushrooms but idk I guess you guys could be right

couldnt have hurt me. Lol

#22 DrepsiLocybe

DrepsiLocybe

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted Today, 01:07 AM

I play around with caps.
Thats how i microdose.
Ive found different ways of ingesting them.

If you just eat them it takes about 1 hour or so to kick in.
If you get a razor blade and make slits around the cap it cuts it down to 35 mins.
And if you open the cap and lemon tek the powder inside until blue is shown it kicks in 15-20 mins.

00 caps dont quite hold .5.... they are more or less .4 or so. Good luck next time

#23 DrepsiLocybe

DrepsiLocybe

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted Today, 01:15 AM

I play around with caps.
Thats how i microdose.
Ive found different ways of ingesting them.

If you just eat them it takes about 1 hour or so to kick in.
If you get a razor blade and make slits around the cap it cuts it down to 35 mins.
And if you open the cap and lemon tek the powder inside until blue is shown it kicks in 15-20 mins.

00 caps dont quite hold .5.... they are more or less .4 or so. Good luck next time

Also its very convenient to transport them since they look like any other vitamin out there.

#24 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,867 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 11:21 AM

This is one of the main reasons why this site exists: Growing your own eliminates all such concerns. I highly recommend it.

I'm trying. Running into problems a lot with it. 

It only lasted around 5 or so hours. wouldnt RC's last longer? 

Some do, some don't.

At this point there are so many that have been released 'into the wild' that just about anything is possible.

• TabbyBoy likes this

#25 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 254 posts

Posted Today, 11:32 AM

This is one of the main reasons why this site exists: Growing your own eliminates all such concerns. I highly recommend it.

I'm trying. Running into problems a lot with it. 

It only lasted around 5 or so hours. wouldnt RC's last longer? 

Some do, some don't.

At this point there are so many that have been released 'into the wild' that just about anything is possible.

Damn, Well, from what I've seen there are legit tootsie rolls out there and not legit capsules so by the characteristics of my trip I'd say it most likely was an RC witht he capsules and wasnt an RC with the tootsies. Ill be buying another tootsie soon, Wont be buying the capsules again though.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!