I am slow to post again. My last dunk finished off the cakes.
All together, this grow produced
88.5g of dry Red Boys.
Given 7 whole cakes and two partial cakes made for another 1 cake, perhaps a little more.
So I got 10g per cake. This is the same as what I estimated I got the last time.
*** P O T E N C Y R E P O R T ***
Labor Day Sunday I tried some of my grow.
I weighed out 6g of dry Red Boys.
I ground them up in my Krupp coffee grinder.
I wish I thought that smelled good.
I put the shrooms in deep bowl.
I squeezed a whole lemon from my Meyer tree over the shroom.
This was enough juice to make a sopping mess.
I let it steep for around 20 minutes.
I then poured close to a pint of almost boiling water into the bowl.
I gave the tea a good stir from time to time as it cooled.
Around 30 minutes later I poured the tea through an old coffee filter screen.
I collected the filtrate into a large mug.
I added 2 tablespoons of frozen orange concentrate.
At 2PM I went out into the garden and sat mostly inside my avocado tree.
While watching my Durban Poison Grow, I pounded the Red Boy tea.
30 minutes I could feel it coming on.
3PM the shrooms were kicking in.
4PM I had to lie down. I was yawning a lot.
5PM I went back outside.
6PM the shrooms were beginning to fizzle.
7PM the ride was over.
So this batch of shrooms works.