So being very lazy, and utilizing what I had, I made up a bunch of pint and quart jars. I took some half-composted straw, stuffed it in a gal jar, added pickling lime, covered with boiling water, and drained after a good 30min soak.
The jars I used had been sitting in my PC for a while, still covered with bits of old verm and myc from my last grow. I simply stuffed them with straw, not too much not too little, snipped the pieces sticking out of the jars, and added some dry rice to help balance the moisture.
After PC'ing for 90min, the jars cooled for 24hrs, and were 'nocced up with the two syringes. A+ in the qt jars, PE-U in the pint jars.
My plan is to spawn some to our flower bed that was top-dressed with straw and composted manure all winter. I plan on layering spawn with more manure and cardboard.
2 days after inoculation, I think I can see some fresh mycelial growth. But I'm going to give them another few days before I peek again.
Edited by HrVanker, 04 May 2019 - 08:51 PM.