• joeya likes this

#262 OldAndMiserable

OldAndMiserable

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 358 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 06:33 PM

Been a long time since I have made my way back here. Hope everyone is doing well!

So update: I have yet to do any more microdosing, and I cannot explain why. I feel a need/want to do it, because I know I could definitely use the benefits, but when it comes to the time I would normally do it (in the morning, just before coffee), I either forget or just don't feel like doing it. I really need to change my way of thinking on that... :P

I've come to a realization recently: I'm bored. After 6-ish years of being off work, I need something to do. But I know I do not want to go back to retail work - 9+ years in that field has been plenty, and it led to my time off, so I'm done with that chapter of life. And now I have all the world at my feet to choose from... but I don't know what to pick. I want to do something I enjoy, but the only things that I enjoy doing right now (hobby-wise) is mushrooms/mycology. being in the woods, wasting time on the computer and learning all I can about all forms of spirituality... Now, to figure out how to make money with any of these... 

Sorry; this thread was originally supposed to be about microdosing... I promise I will get back to it! Been working thru a lot of life-stuff, so a lot of things got put on the back burner. I think I may have to move the mushrooms to the forefront...

#263 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:08 PM

I know what you mean about being bored. As an independent engineering contractor, much of my time has been spent at home, some working, some not so productive, and it gets boring. That's why I recently took a gig working on-site, and somewhat outside of my field, working for a friend who runs an IT contracting firm. For the last few weeks, I've spent my days repairing laptops and joking with other people doing the same thing. It's fast-paced, but not very cerebral work, I  typically do 15 to 20 units a day. The change of pace has done wonders for my demeanor, I hope you find something for you to do soon also. The downside is that I really don't spend much time on here now, but my grows are going well and when anything postworthy comes along, I'll be sure to share it. 

• OldAndMiserable likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!