Today is going to be fantastic.
Great to hear this!! Is this the same person who posted the earlier first microdose thread? I had to go back and check
That is the right way to start off your day whether microdosing or not.
9:20 am. I am HUNGRY!!!
Gonna make some fried egg sandwiches and eat some pineapple, too!
Glad you took the dose more of less NPO but you would be better to consider a longer NPO state on the MD days (or every day). Skipping the morning meal and doing 'breakfast' around noon or so will make a huge difference overall in your metabolic health. Plus it will simplify your day.
Add to your daily intentions or reminders that extending your overnight fast will help push your body and mind toward a fantastic day. This will change your though of "I'm hungry!" to "I'm just fine". And more so, this will build on your mental strength over time. You have all the nourishment you need. I have way TMI to discuss here but I'd best shut up about it before I type a whole book. What to 'eat' in the morning . . .
- water, coffee, tea (real tea - infusion of camelia sinenis herbal mixture - nothing out of a can or bottle)
- full fat additive to coffee or whatever (choose pasture raised if you can)
- heavy cream
- coconut oil
- MCT preparations
What's not OK
- everything else . . . basically
- no carbs
- no protein
- artificial sweetners
Honestly, I'm on day 2 of an MS flare-up and mostly bedridden, so I'm hoping for many updates from you with positive vibes!
Hoping for your improvement. I don't know anything about your overall health but metabolic state is the first step in healing. Nutrition is primary among all the basics and the above time limited eating (TLE) is a first step in nutrition for many situations, not to mention general health.
If I understand correctly, you started with 9 grams of shrooms which you powdered, correct? If so, I hope you've made accomodations to preserve it, I believe that when powdered, shrooms lose their effectiveness rather quickly unless preserved.
Yikes, I totally agree! You are looking at most of a year of MD with your 9 gm that is already powdered. Consider the following:
Keep in separate containers.
- Dish out one gm at a time into a small container that you open every three days.
- Leave the other sealed and refrigerated or frozen in the dark. Perhaps also keep the smaller one in the fridge or freezer.
- When you open either, allow to come to room temp. This will limit condensation into the larger bin.
- Get some silica moisture absorbent packs and place in the bags or bins
- Maybe get some O2 absorbers as well. Cheap hand warmer packs are the same thing. They are powdered iron plus a rust accellerant.
- Dry nitrogen flush of the larger bin - prob not worth it unless you have N2 source sitting around.
- Start your own grow if you have not!
So far, it seems as if the .1g dose makes me more easy-going. My next dose day is Monday; I'll be trying the same amount and gauging the effects.
Agree on this
Thanks for the feedback. We are all proud of your progress and determination.