• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jacktree

jacktree

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:11 PM

So back after over a year. I had like 1cc left in this B+ MS syringe, thought why not give it another shot since my last several jars all failed. (i figured out it was because I did not let my rye soak overnight prior to pressure cooking) for some reason that solved it.

innoc'd 1 jar, and in 2-3 days it started taking off, was surprised how fast, and how white and thick the growth is.

Currently my jar is almost fully colonized, estimating about another week maybe before I try fruiting it?

WIN_20190510_16_54_35_Pro.jpg WIN_20190510_16_54_41_Pro.jpg

also the bluish part in the pics is not a contam its a reflection off my monitor.

Any advice? I wasnt really expecting this to workout so I don't have much of a plan I mostly just wanna collect a sporeprint so i can try this again when im better prepared.

• Salem likes this

#2 jacktree

jacktree

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:15 PM

Another thing, there is a story that goes with the spores I used, they survived a winter frozen/thawed/frozen/thawed repeatedly I had left the syringe outside and forgot about it.

• MycoAnt81 likes this

#3 MycoAnt81

MycoAnt81

Myco Myco Myco Ant

• Free Member
  • 557 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 May 2019 - 08:11 PM

That myc looks very healthy. Welcome back!!!! I think, IMHO, if you have the means to PZ some sub, and noc up a tub if possible. Only need a quart jar full of the sub of your choice, should be pinning in a few weeks. Peace.

Edited by MycoAnt81, 10 May 2019 - 08:11 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!