• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:21 PM

Ladies and gents, show off your doobie rolling skills! I'm sure this has been done before but let's do it again! I bet no one can out roll me! Bring it on!!! Haha! Here's a little after dinner pinner I just rolled up for myself

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190512_181403.jpg

• Myc, Heirloom , wharfrat and 1 other like this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,610 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:25 PM

Wish I wasn't fresh out of papers.

Bong rip anyone?

• crazy1 and SteampunkScientist like this

#3 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:35 PM

This is some delicious sour apple

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190512_182720.jpg
  • 20190512_183134.jpg
  • 20190512_182850.jpg

#4 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,610 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:42 PM

https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B00DNDOEY4

Those RAW papers have become my new favorite. You should give them a shot. I used to prefer zigzag before I was turned onto these. They don't seem to alter or effect the taste of the herb. 

Also, try lighting-up with some hemp wick

I think you'll quickly agree that the there is a distinctive taste imparted from the use of a Bic lighter as opposed to the hemp wick. If you smoke cigarettes - lighting up with hemp wick is a waaaaaaay better smoke. 

You'll see. ;)

#5 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:43 PM

Here's a better picture of the bud. This stuff is dense as ever and cured to perfection! Smokes very well in joints

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190512_183955.jpg

• Myc likes this

#6 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:51 PM

https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B00DNDOEY4

Those RAW papers have become my new favorite. You should give them a shot. I used to prefer zigzag before I was turned onto these. They don't seem to alter or effect the taste of the herb.
Also, try lighting-up with some hemp wick.
I think you'll quickly agree that the there is a distinctive taste imparted from the use of a Bic lighter as opposed to the hemp wick. If you smoke cigarettes - lighting up with hemp wick is a waaaaaaay better smoke.
You'll see. ;)

I actually use a device called an herb iron which is basically a soldering iron with a ceramic tip that I use instead of lighters for the same reason (so as not to impart any flavor from gas combustion)
  • Myc and SteampunkScientist like this

#7 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,138 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:25 PM

Haven't rolled a joint in a looooong time.

But I do imbibe on the Green Dragon. :biggrin:

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#8 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:58 PM

Haven't rolled a joint in a looooong time.
But I do imbibe on the Green Dragon. :biggrin:

Nice! Well cheers anyhow!

#9 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:46 PM

Here's tonight's smoke. You guys gonna make me compete against myself? Come on, show me what you got!

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190513_184411.jpg

#10 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,610 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 May 2019 - 07:14 PM

Until I get a break from my busy life...........I won't have to time to go and source rolling papers. So you'll be on your own for awhile.

The only reason I keep papers around is for when I have company. 

Otherwise I use a bong for herb or an e-nail and a bong for dabs. The bongs get all of the action on most given days. 

#11 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 08:26 PM

I go through phases. Sometimes it's pipes, sometimes it's bongs, sometimes it's joints, sometimes it's blunts (preferably Backwoods of course)

#12 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 12:58 PM

What's up guys? Mycotopias sole joint roller here. I didn't mean to scare you guys off with my master joint rolling abilities. Perhaps I should make a joint rolling tek haha!

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190514_135437.jpg

#13 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:16 PM

What about blunts? Does anybody here roll anything? Haha! Maybe I'll make a tek showing how I roll Dutch Masters or any leaf blunt for that matter

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190530_151155.jpg

#14 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,610 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 May 2019 - 04:09 PM

What about blunts? Does anybody here roll anything? Haha! Maybe I'll make a tek showing how I roll Dutch Masters or any leaf blunt for that matter

Don't be frustrated. Many of us medical users prefer to reduce the intake of carcinogens - so a great number of us do not roll joints - except occasionally. 

I personally avoid tobacco intake so I never roll blunts or smoke joints in Holland unless they're "pur weed". No tobacco mixed in with my cannabis - thanks. ;)

So..........

Are these doobs hand-rolled? Machine rolled? Using a form, template, or other mechanical apparatus to assist ----- or entirely free-hand?

#15 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,336 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:37 PM

What Myc said, :)  For medicinal use I prefer to vape.  My lungs appreciate it, and it can be done almost anywhere without drawing unwanted attention.  But for recreation pursuits, I prefer flower power :)

When smoking flower I  enjoy smoking a torpedo now and again, but it's been a while.  I tend to be lazy, and use a pipe.   I don't do tobacco or nicotine of any kind, so no thank you on the blunts 

For convenience reasons J's just don't work into my schedule much anymore.  But if you roll us up a bomber I would be happy to take the time to fly the friendly skies with you....

:)

• Myc and SteampunkScientist like this

#16 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 03:53 PM

I know blunts are bad, it's a guilty pleasure I guess. Dutch Masters are kinda like a regional/cultural thing. It's just what everyone in my city rolls. EVERYONE! But I also love Backwoods, no paper just leaf. And yeah everything I roll if freehand. I been doing this shit since 12 years old man, I should be good at it by now haha!
  • Juthro likes this

#17 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 04:39 PM

I sure love blunts, I prefer the hemp wraps however. High hemp or juicy jays wraps.

Heres a pic of the joint I rolled for my girl and I last night, it is a king size paper with hemp flower from CBDhempdirect and a little bit of weed from the rolling tray mixed in there.

IMG_8226.JPG

Rolling is truly a craft which one gets better the more experience one has. I say that as time goes on we get best at rolling the joints which are best for us. For me I like small to medium cones with skinny filters. i also like my joints to be packed well so they burn for awhile. Alot of variation in this craft.

8446-004-B25BC327.jpg

#18 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 08:57 PM

Finally someone joined my party! Cheers Moon! Here's my night cap! I'm all by myself tonight, get high with me guys! Goodnight mycotopia, I love you! Cheers if anyone's smoking with me

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190531_215048.jpg

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#19 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,336 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:09 PM

Cheers :) 

#20 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 08:24 PM

Smokes on tonight boys! Who's with me? I've got an awesome idea in mind for a grassroots thread here. If I follow through with it I'll give a heads up in this thread

PS if you're rolling joints let's see em!

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190602_212014.jpg

Edited by el_ronhub_bird, 02 June 2019 - 08:25 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!