• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dieseld

Dieseld

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:11 AM

Many years ago, probably about 8-9, I left the community here and went on a personal/spiritual quest. Used to go by Crazy1 here and other places. I had taught and gifted all of my grows to an emerging energy who helped me stay where I needed to be, in respect to the sources that help in the freeing of my mind. To let go of the world as it is portrayed and acted out. To let go of Ego and my desires that only were leading this energy down the path that was going nowhere. 

I completely disconnected from the internet and all types of electronic stimuli. The only thing I kept was my email, as it is needed for work communication. Some said to me, that I was just pulling away from the world and all this will do me no good. I was in no way a hermit, or a person who avoided social, in person contact in any way. My days were confusing at the beginning, then as I began to move forward in my search, I found the world to be more full of goodness and positive energy that I'd never seen before. This was the springboard that took me to where I have made it today. This is not the end of the journey, just a very right now place to be. And it's a really great place!!!!

For the first few years things were "interesting" to say the least. Every now and again, I'd have the most eye opening experiences. And some of these were very major and life changing! These experiences were for the most part positive and opened my mind up to the "this is not really what we are" thought I live with today. I have become a much more grateful person, one who appreciates the "little" things. I seek them out now actually. I have realized, how important each and every energy I come in contact with everyday, is here in this existence to help me along, or for me to help them along. Some are here for me to serve, others to serve me. Now this isn't meant in the way of being indentured to them, or to me. This service is to aid in the progression to the next vibration. To help guide, if you will, the other energy to find its place on the journey. We all come to this rock to learn, help guide or both. And in this way we progress and help others progress to their place.

My diet had changed for the first couple of years. More wholesome and meatless, a vegetarian life style for the most part. I became quite ill from that experience. Had to incorporate meat back into my diet. I did eat properly as a vegetarian, my body couldn't maintain itself with that protein source. This was a difficult thing for me as my outlook had changed. That is where I came to the realization of service. We all made a choice to come here, each energy has a preplanned "goal" here. This is where TRUE gratitude came into my mind. I looked at the animals/plants we consume, consume products from and even wear as clothing. That animal/plant came here to serve me/us with nourishment and comfort. How grateful I am for those energy's choices!!!!! 

I've been gifted many beautiful things in the past 5 years from the Universe. Two young and healthy sons that I've raised basically myself and are just amazingly wonderful energies!! And now finally a partner in life, with two beautiful and amazing daughters, as well as the same outlook I see. For all of this I am grateful!!!

I'll be starting my fungi grows soon, as well as God's bud. I hope to be able to share my experiences in growing and help others along the way here. 

Thanks to Topia and the amazing ones here, who helped me start this journey so long ago

Peace and Love to you all

• onediadem, elfstone, Skywatcher and 4 others like this

#2 elfstone

elfstone

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 331 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:28 AM

The currency of heaven is service to others. The wages returned, gratitude.

“In the twilight of life, God will not judge us on our earthly possessions and human successes, but on how well we have loved.” – John of the Cross

γνῶθι σεαυτόν
gnothi seauton
know thyself
  • onediadem, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!