• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#221 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 02:03 PM

The bag got rained on and the mold had its fun. So I think ill.just bury it if nothing miraculous happens

#222 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 06:14 PM

69139509_449524602308038_19053415436994469232412_662044697640734_687833209524086 Here's pics from the bag that didnt get contaminated. Dont know how i pulled this off but i did!

Technically a 5th flush! God i love technicalities sometimes!

• roc, crazy1 and ElPirana like this

#223 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 05:17 PM

Man
What the fuck are these things taking?
The second to last picture shows how much it grew from the veil after it broke.
They're hollow, so I wont get too excited about the weight.
But seriously what the hell!
The last picture is the 3rd one which is like, a 3rd of the size.
They basically tripled in size over night.
Anyone know what could have caused this?
Do I have the magic FAE touch? Or is this divine intervention or some shit like samuel jackson would say.ac1741c0afea42d422e23f54aa79df1e.jpg33f8364acb2b2200551c9c7b7b3925a0.jpga81877b4bfe26069dda8c26d383c64d6.jpgb5feefc876b36f5f0ad58b88c2fb53a2.jpgb803d72c851dfc2edbeb33412067406f.jpgcf985d285d202b882bfa7f48a418635b.jpg
  • crazy1, LegoMyego and ElPirana like this

#224 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 06:44 PM

Those are monsters!

I noticed that I would often get fewer fruits but much larger in size on later flushes. Happens pretty consistently. I have no idea why.
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#225 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:47 PM

Just took 3.5 in some spicy egg and hashbrowns!
Gonna keep a record on my computer and I'll revise and post on storming the gates when it's over with if its worthy of its time.
Happy travels!

#226 cybele

cybele

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 01:22 AM

As a former military member I will say this. I wish I had found this medicine before I joined, not after. Had that been so I would have been able to apply a lot more knowledge throughout my military career. Not to mention my ego got in the way to damn much in the service. A word I never even knew existed during my time serving, ego. You will see plenty of people in positions of power, some handle it wisely, and some abuse it. Some may even be yourself one day. If you ever find yourself out of the barracks find your way back to topia. They will not test for it, and like I said it will nurture your career.

• TabbyBoy likes this

#227 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:30 AM

As a former military member I will say this. I wish I had found this medicine before I joined, not after. Had that been so I would have been able to apply a lot more knowledge throughout my military career. Not to mention my ego got in the way to damn much in the service. A word I never even knew existed during my time serving, ego. You will see plenty of people in positions of power, some handle it wisely, and some abuse it. Some may even be yourself one day. If you ever find yourself out of the barracks find your way back to topia. They will not test for it, and like I said it will nurture your career.

My career is gonna be a long one. 
I am trying to get into intelligence, which may prevent me from doing anything while i'm in service as far as growing goes. 

Im gonna be studying social work while in, and while out. 

I plan to use my time on this earth to help others as it has been my gift to love doing it. 

Ill come back around to the fungus. It has shown me so much and I wont let it stop here. 

Today I had a pretty great experience, not one i feel like sharing mostly because it wasn't as personality stimulating as it was visually, and i have to say it was very visually pleasing. With the help of tools new album I ended up in a trance dream like state where all i remember is hearing a woman's voice. That is it, I dont remember shit other than that.

Im grateful a community like this one exists. We're one big fungus family!

#228 NatureIsMagic

NatureIsMagic

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:44 AM

I do not support anyone joining any military of any kind. More often than not you'll end up risking life and limb protecting the intrests of the rich and powerful, rather than defend anything that is actually worthy of defending. Maybe the spirit of the mushroom reveals this message to you. Maybe it doesn't. I wish you good fortune in any case.
  • TabbyBoy and cybele like this

#229 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 03:00 AM

I do not support anyone joining any military of any kind. More often than not you'll end up risking life and limb protecting the intrests of the rich and powerful, rather than defend anything that is actually worthy of defending. Maybe the spirit of the mushroom reveals this message to you. Maybe it doesn't. I wish you good fortune in any case.

dont worry buddy, its the air force. Theres 0% chance ill see  battle unless I choose to be a pilot which im not. 

I just need some free college. 

• roc, crazy1 and Moonless like this

#230 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,956 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:18 AM

I'm an old school protester of the Vietnam war and haven't supported any of the crap wars since because you nailed it on the head - all about the money.

Prior to that I'm Thankful to those that served especially those that stopped the Nazi Regime and gas chambers.

• crazy1 and TabbyBoy like this

#231 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 04:09 PM

I'm an old school protester of the Vietnam war and haven't supported any of the crap wars since because you nailed it on the head - all about the money.

Prior to that I'm Thankful to those that served especially those that stopped the Nazi Regime and gas chambers.

Im not a supporter of the war either really. 

But if i go intelligence and i can help keep people from dying as much then thats the goal. 

sucks that people use this to get what we want but theres nothing i could really do other than minimize fatalities

Edited by TabbyBoy, 04 September 2019 - 04:10 PM.

• roc likes this

#232 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:56 PM

I haven't dunked the last cake yet and two more have already popped up so I gave it some fae and a mist.
  • roc likes this

#233 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,956 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 September 2019 - 10:45 AM

Unless it got really dry the misting alone can keep things moving along.

• TabbyBoy likes this

#234 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:54 AM

I think I have fungus gnats.
I see one each day. The first day I saw 2.
Judt veen emptying them out of the bag but I dont think that's gonna work.
Any way to combat them?

#235 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:17 PM

Looks like maybe I was wrong about the gnats? I haven't found any more since those first 3 days. Idk.
But here's 3 of the mushrooms i got!
They're fucking gorgeous. I doubt that this ever gets old.
The smallest mushroom I've ever seen break its veil too!
2 left to wait on the veils before picking.
Then, fuck it! I'll dunk it again.
Gonna dose up this saturday, might do 4 or 5 idk.
What do yall think? 3d46c9a3051b6a6dfd6e0d13f448fc58.jpg5960aa8a4ea5fd6fe7f653567a0feb16.jpgbed3c1ac252d3d41d1938046d770bb54.jpg3cdd4cd6e4dfcaea870f6c38353c662b.jpg
  • crazy1 and ElPirana like this

#236 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 01:53 PM

The last 2 didnt get any bigger the veils just broke. That's okay tho I'm happy with the amount I got

Edited by TabbyBoy, 09 September 2019 - 01:54 PM.

#237 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:05 PM

The fungus gnats are not too fun to have around. My experience with them went like this: the mushrooms continued to produce fruits but the colony knew something was up and it seemed sick. The only combatants to fungus gnats is neem oil which is a fungicide and is bad to spray on a colony. In the end I pitched it after some flushes and started over.

• TabbyBoy likes this

#238 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:20 PM

The fungus gnats are not too fun to have around. My experience with them went like this: the mushrooms continued to produce fruits but the colony knew something was up and it seemed sick. The only combatants to fungus gnats is neem oil which is a fungicide and is bad to spray on a colony. In the end I pitched it after some flushes and started over.

Good thing they went away then.
This flush brought me i believe like another 10 grams or so.
The ones in the pictures were about 5 when dried. The ones before were huge so I think they were around 5 themselves.
So I've got about 19 grams now, definitely enough for me and my friends to have another experience and one on my own as well.

EDIT: the scale says 25.85 lol so I guess imma have to pack the jar down!

Edited by TabbyBoy, 09 September 2019 - 04:31 PM.

#239 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:44 PM

IF i delete this thread, would it go into the archives?

When i get into intelligence theyre gonna look heavily into me and access all of my stuff and im gonna be fucked for real lmao. 

EDIT: turns out they dont care about past drug use.

Edited by TabbyBoy, 11 September 2019 - 09:45 PM.

#240 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,417 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:03 PM

IF i delete this thread, would it go into the archives?

When i get into intelligence theyre gonna look heavily into me and access all of my stuff and im gonna be fucked for real lmao. 

EDIT: turns out they dont care about past drug use.

We have already looked into you heavily and decided you can join our armed forces! Your enthusiasm for enlightenment may just be what we need in the machine. Go ahead and delete this thread! 

• crazy1 and TabbyBoy like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!