• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#241 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:05 PM

IF i delete this thread, would it go into the archives?
When i get into intelligence theyre gonna look heavily into me and access all of my stuff and im gonna be fucked for real lmao.

EDIT: turns out they dont care about past drug use.

We have already looked into you heavily and decided you can join our armed forces! Your enthusiasm for enlightenment may just be what we need in the machine. Go ahead and delete this thread!

it wouldn't do any good from what I've learned. They'll know anyways lmao. I just have to be honest. They just want to make sure I'm not a foreign threat or anything.
I was just paranoid. It happens to the best of us

Edited by TabbyBoy, 11 September 2019 - 11:14 PM.

#242 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:23 PM

Just to make it clear though, I'm aware of the choice I'm making and of the system I'm going to be providing for and be a part of.
It's a worthy sacrifice for the life I want to live.
In the fields I'm attempting to join, I'd be helping our airmen complete missions, minimizing fatalities on our side.
I'm an empathetic person and its gonna be hard for me to see the things I'm gonna see and do the things ill have to do but some things must be done to complete the path I want to follow.
It doesn't make me any less of a person.
  • roc, crazy1 and coorsmikey like this

#243 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 702 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:37 AM

Dude just start school ASAP. Use as much tuition assistance as you can. That and go to the doctor for every scratch you get to help with disability claim later.

“I’d rather have nothing than have a lie”
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#244 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:41 AM

Dude just start school ASAP. Use as much tuition assistance as you can. That and go to the doctor for every scratch you get to help with disability claim later.

School is the only reason I'm going in. I want to be a social worker and help people. It's only gonna be 6 years.
Thanks for the info on the disability claim. I'm sure that'll help in the long run

#245 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 702 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:44 AM

Read up on chapter 31 vocational rehabilitation also. Feel free to pm after with any questions. Also I was a 13.5 year Active duty Air Force member before mental health and alcoholism got the best of me. I may have some wisdom to share on things to avoid or not.
Edit: “self-medicating” not alcoholism

Edited by Misfit, 12 September 2019 - 12:45 AM.

• crazy1 and TabbyBoy like this

#246 Nicked

Nicked

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:28 AM

Thanks for getting this grow log going... Just spent the last hour going through it from the beginning. Learnt a whole load from this and was interesting, informative and funny at times

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#247 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 07:17 PM

Just dosed 5 In a burger! Cheers :)
  • crazy1 and Misfit like this

#248 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 702 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 07:53 PM

Yet to do a 5. Usually 3.5. Kinda of curious what the difference would be. But also slightly apprehensive. Have fun!
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#249 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:15 PM

Just ordered double what I did this last time, and spore works said they're gonna send me an extra syringe for being a member of a mushroom site.
But I've already got a syringe of GT that a buddy gave me.
So now I'm gonna have an extra syringe and I dont necessarily know what to do with it.
I'm gonna have 3 syringes for 4 grain bags.
Im thinking I could just save one of them just incase the one my buddy gave me contams.
What do yall think?
Btw, turns out I wont be going to basic until January cause they have a whole 3 months after MEPS thing.
So I get to help my family start this grow and I'll most likely get some out of it too!
  • crazy1 and cybele like this

#250 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:16 PM

Ignore the dirty wall.
I LOVE OUTGROW
anyone else love outgrow?
I ordered 4 of each and now I have 5 of each which sorta helps my predicament of having an extra syringe!
5 bags, lots of shrooms, lots of fun!
I haven't recieved my other 2 syringes but I have my GT syringe that a bud gave to me.
It has the chunks of spores I can see in it but idk why it's so dark.
Any reason for that?74a14f3950a850b565a25d244cd3691b.jpg9be474b80bc4cf461f130ccf55681040.jpg

#251 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 06:05 PM

Ive read up a bit and seen that a dark syringe could mean there are just more spores than needed which can cause blockages. 

I dont wanna fuck up my bags lol. I hope that it does get blocked. Gonna go ahead and experiment though

#252 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 05:33 PM

So I've got 2 syringes and 3 bags.
That means one syringe is gonna have half the syringe left over.
I want to decide which one is more reliable.
B+ did me well, but I'd like to know more about this other strain huatla.
Anyone?5fb18906d6dea3b3c03fca335cea8df5.jpg3b5add93b75e12cc77d4eddd5aece367.jpg

#253 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 05:53 PM

All the research I've done, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE IVE GOT IT FROM suggest they spelled it wrong and its actually spelled huautla

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!