• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

#141 Thirdeyeplants

Thirdeyeplants

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:46 PM

One thing i have learned from these guys, being our fungal friends, and meditation is that if it seems important at the time, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to some part of you that is longing to feel whole again. It really helps me to remember that each experience is but a few pages in a novel, and should absolutely be taken in context...

Edited by Thirdeyeplants, 17 July 2019 - 10:46 PM.

• TabbyBoy, Opendoors and TTT like this

#142 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:16 PM

It all worked out in the end and I feel as though my marriage is strengthened.
Moonless your words are very inspiring.

My buddy didnt have such a good time because he smoked a good amount of pot (I cant due to the upcoming military) and it made him trip very, very hard. He was sweating buckets and very disassociated.
He says he doesn't want to do it again, very disappointing indeed as I dont have anyone to do it with. I'll find someone I'm sure or I'll just do it alone. My wife likes low dosing but I need someone to dose high with me!
Tomorrow I will pour out the water and back to fruiting it goes!

Edited by TabbyBoy, 17 July 2019 - 11:19 PM.

#143 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:28 PM

Some of my best trips were while I was in the military, good luck there! We could get away with LSD and shrooms, anything else would show up on the tests. We had a cow field right outside the main gate to the base and shrooms grew in abundance there! 

• TabbyBoy and Misfit like this

#144 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:32 PM

Some of my best trips were while I was in the military, good luck there! We could get away with LSD and shrooms, anything else would show up on the tests. We had a cow field right outside the main gate to the base and shrooms grew in abundance there!

I sure hope I can get ahold of some shit while I'm in. That would be killer for real.
  • joeya likes this

#145 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:52 PM

well this morning i poured out the water and i picked off a couple real bruised pins that were on the myc. i also picked off some bruised growths that had formed. They shrunk and now theres openings on the sides and near the bottom so i hope it doesnt start growing fruits that i cant reach there. 

it seems like a few spots on the top have some bruising but not too bad just some tiny specs. 

I've got them in the chest and the heater back at 71. I'll be using light every night and giving them air each day. 

The hope is strong! I've got about 9 grams left and its pretty much all to myself since my friend doesn't want to do it anymore. 

gonna do a 4 g trip next time and i might use less tea cause chugging that whole cup of tea left me really sloshy last time but little to no nausea at all so that was nice.

I'll make another post in a few days or when i see pins. 

Happy travels!

#146 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:24 PM

My 8th Is taking forever to dehydrate. I have no way to measure an 8th of half way dried mushrooms lmao so I'm gonna wait till mine is done. I have two friends dosing the same amount with me

Are you sure you took 3.5?...u can eat them wet too , you just just have to move the decimal point over 1 to the right,for example it takes 35 grams wet to equal 3.5 dry
Also I take my fresh fruit and wrap it in a paper towel or furnace filter and put it in front of the box fan on high for 24 hours than I put it in the dehydrator and its usually cracker dry in 2 hours
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#147 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:16 PM

My 8th Is taking forever to dehydrate. I have no way to measure an 8th of half way dried mushrooms lmao so I'm gonna wait till mine is done. I have two friends dosing the same amount with me

Are you sure you took 3.5?...u can eat them wet too , you just just have to move the decimal point over 1 to the right,for example it takes 35 grams wet to equal 3.5 dry
Also I take my fresh fruit and wrap it in a paper towel or furnace filter and put it in front of the box fan on high for 24 hours than I put it in the dehydrator and its usually cracker dry in 2 hours
It was cracker dry. 3.48 grams. I think it could have been that I had eaten a ramen 3 hours beforehand? Or it could be my mumbo jumbo reason lol.
Whatever reason it was i still plan to take more next time

Edited by TabbyBoy, 18 July 2019 - 03:17 PM.

• Boebs and Opendoors like this

#148 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 02:14 PM

Theres a lot more pins than I expected on this flush! At work now but I'll take a nice picture when I give them some air tonight.

#149 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:18 PM

Here's some pics of the children!
They look a little dark near the top. Could that be due to not enough moisture or should I not be worried?
Anyway, look at em! Theres gonna be enough for me to bring some to my brother in Georgia and for that I'm thankful
I knew since it shrunk there would be some on the sides, but hell, the more the merrier! 9ed161d5e7f5720ea9bf3f8e38cc7f89.jpg82bc860338d5b70350c64c01b2f5c424.jpgf7e843afcb08fc0b2e9ab84e051d800a.jpg184c8a79cc77e9cd49451d37da2f5435.jpg

Edited by TabbyBoy, 21 July 2019 - 11:23 PM.

• ElPirana, joeya and Moonless like this

#150 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,987 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:47 AM

No worries!

Looking good!

Way to grow!

• TabbyBoy likes this

#151 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 11:38 AM

Closer every day!
I already put the other bag away or I'd post that one too3b8e0d8529ecfbbb9b410b5e44509773.jpg
  • crazy1, ElPirana and TTT like this

#152 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 11:48 AM

Gonna take another 8th today instead of dosing more.
Instead of making a tea I'm gonna eat them straight and sip some tea to wash it down.7a9a4827f58bccabb6278936c297676a.jpg
  • crazy1 and ElPirana like this

#153 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:25 PM

Enjoy. One of my favorite ways to take them, if I'm not just eating them straight, is to pulverize them and soak in lime juice for about 20 minutes. Then down the hatch and wait about 15 minutes. It hits much harder that way!

#154 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 840 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:26 PM

Enjoy. One of my favorite ways to take them, if I'm not just eating them straight, is to pulverize them and soak in lime juice for about 20 minutes. Then down the hatch and wait about 15 minutes. It hits much harder that way!

Was about to say the same thing. I was feeling it in 10.
  • joeya likes this

#155 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:14 PM

Idk how yall could eat them, I was gagging the whole way. I cant lemon tek because I have gastritis and itll fuck with it lol.
Much stronger than last time, very satisfied with it
  • crazy1, Boebs and joeya like this

#156 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:42 PM

It's interesting, some people eat them easily (me) and others have so much trouble choking them down. I really like them fresh, and I know a lot of people who can eat them dry can't do it fresh. 

Anyway, I'm glad you were able to get off! Enjoy!

• TabbyBoy likes this

#157 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 06:29 PM

Idk how yall could eat them, I was gagging the whole way. I cant lemon tek because I have gastritis and itll fuck with it lol.
Much stronger than last time, very satisfied with it

I break them off into small pieces with my front teeth like a rabbit and swallow those pieces with water like pills. This way I don't have to taste them and they don't get stuck in my teeth. Nothing is worse than gagging on mushy mushroom bits dislodging from your teeth when you're on the come up

Edited by el_ronhub_bird, 23 July 2019 - 06:30 PM.

• cybele likes this

#158 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,987 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2019 - 06:35 PM

I still like them on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich smack dab in the middle.

Strawberry jam is my favorite...

Just the right amount of food on an empty stomach and no mushroom taste.

#159 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:40 PM

I still like them on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich smack dab in the middle.

im gonna do that next time. 

Gonna take a heroic dose with my oldest brother and that PBnJ sounds delightful.

• roc likes this

#160 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 08:00 PM

im gonna do that next time. 
Gonna take a heroic dose with my oldest brother and that PBnJ sounds delightful.
PBJ&M!
  • TabbyBoy likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!