• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 644 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:28 PM

Have dreamed Ayahuasca over 55 times over the years...found it very important to have a near empty stomach, eating only a big breakfast and skipping lunch, then waiting till around 4pm before dreaming the caapi + 3oz reduced down 30g Hawaiian leaf brew taken at the exact same time--seems to work very well, as the stomach is quite empty by then, and the launch is full on and super strong. If the actives get trapped in the gall bladder from the leaf (which happens quite often with me) I will microwave 3 slices of pepperoni with a slice of cheese on top for 10 seconds, and eat this hot snack which kicks the dream into gear within 10 minutes, but I only do this if the dream does not get going within an hour or 1.5 hour of ingestion in dreams.

Each 1oz of my reduced and filtered down Hawaiian leaf dream is the equivalent of 10g of Hawaiian psychotria, so 3oz = 30g of the leaf, which is a moderately strong dose. I brew 240g of leaf at once in dreams, filter it, then reduce it at the end down to 24oz...always filtering the leaf brew thru a wire strainer 1st, then a cotton ball sitting in a clean automotive funnel to get the brew super clean, (switching out the cotton ball when it clogs, keep 2 funnels side by side in jars, swap the cotton out around a dozen times)...works fast and gets all fine muddy particles out that are irritating to the stomach and intestines for a nausea free brew to the stomach.

Double dose makes the experience last not just 1.5 hours of super strong activity, but 3 hours of very strong activity, it works, but the leaf admixture amount dreamed of with the second caapi brew must be kept low to moderate, or will cause purging if too strong due to all the heavy caapi alkaloids being active as well.

The visions are quite spectacular on the 2nd dose taken shortly after the 1st dose dies down after 2 to 3 hours, have done the double dose dream around 3 times over the years...the caapi really shines on the higher doses...

....those are the times remember seeing completely naked female dancers twirling around slowly rotating marble pillars, lots of beautiful half naked to completely naked women, waterfalls, birds, decorated elephants from India, a beautiful girl's face with freckles, zooming in from afar like a bird to view Atlantis, flying like a bird over what looked like Los Angeles as I could see all the swimming pools and parks below....flying like a bird is common on higher caapi doses.

Just as Julian Palmer writes about in his book "Articulations" the actual plant based leaf brew admixture is so much more powerful, brighter, clearer and full on immersive than extracted xtals. The actual Shaman based Plant brew is out of this world powerful, the experience at times has been som powerful can only sit in one spot for 1.5 hours without moving an inch as the visions are so intense and immersive, even moving a few inches from the same spot would cause hundreds of new visions to form, best to stay put and deal with the already powerful experience as it develops....the room fills with neon colors, tracers abound, beauty is seen which is infinite and eternal in scope.

• roc, TVCasualty and Heirloom like this

#2 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,631 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:48 AM

ayahausa sounds so beautiful, now i need the experience. at this moment i think the only thing i love more than flying like a bird or elephants is naked women half naked women dancing or not.

may i suggest you keep a dream journal and please write more or more often, i recieved beautiful imagery reading your post. you have a talent

#3 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 644 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 04:59 PM

Thanks Heirloom. I stick with just a single dose which is plenty now days, fantastic 3 to 4 hours and two days of afterglow. Double dose is just too much these days. The hours of endless infinite beauty with open eyes is mind-boggling with just a single session, gives one lots to think about for weeks. What I like the best is that I can go to sleep by 11pm or so just fine, and get plenty of sleep, and feel refreshed the next day, it is different from other entheogens in that way.

Antipodes of the Mind, page 385:

Significantly, what people feel when under the Ayahuasca intoxication is that she brings them in touch with the anima mundi or the Divine consciousness which is the Ground of all Being, the source of all knowledge, the fountain of all wisdom. In a direct, non-mediated fashion drinkers also feel that it is this consciousness that is the source of the visions and the insights associated with them. When the force of the inebriation is especially strong, drinkers feel that the boundaries between this consciousness and their own individual one are less and less defined. In the limit, I and God become one. All that can be known is part and parcel of the Divine mind, hence also my mind.

This cosmic account of the Ayahuasca experience is, of course, reminiscent of ideas that have been proposed in the mystical literature throughout the ages. It is in line with what has been called the perennial philosophy (see Huxley, 1944).

Edited by tregar, 27 May 2019 - 05:13 PM.

• Heirloom likes this

#4 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 644 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 08:02 PM

https://visualmelt.com/Pablo-Amaringo

Attached Thumbnails

• amaringo.jpg
  • pablo-amaringo.jpg

Edited by tregar, 31 May 2019 - 08:30 PM.

• roc likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!