• Please log in to reply
3567 replies to this topic

#2921 Blackbirdzzzz

Blackbirdzzzz

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:15 PM

Hello Mycotopia community!  I'm a first-time cultivator whose primary interest is having a personal supply for microdosing. But the recent research into the benefits of guided psychedelic journeys has me intrigued. From the list of topics I've seen, I expect I will learn a lot from this forum. 

#2922 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:25 PM

Welcome! Yes please share some of your experiences with us.

Hello mikey , I read an ethanol extraction tek you posted , but I cant find it now , could you please tell me where I go ?

#2923 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,509 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:46 PM

Welcome! Yes please share some of your experiences with us.

Hello mikey , I read an ethanol extraction tek you posted , but I cant find it now , could you please tell me where I go ?

It's in the Psychedelic Kitchen forum

• Opendoors likes this

#2924 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,974 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:27 PM

Hello Mycotopia community!  I'm a first-time cultivator whose primary interest is having a personal supply for microdosing. But the recent research into the benefits of guided psychedelic journeys has me intrigued. From the list of topics I've seen, I expect I will learn a lot from this forum. 

Welcome to 'Topia!

#2925 Equestrian

Equestrian

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 08:32 PM

First off, I would like to say hello. I have been using mushrooms to treat my work related ptsd with great success. I have been trippin for years, but I’m a noob to cultivating them. I think growing them is just as fun as taking them. My wife and I try to keep a normal appearances, but we trying to live an alternative life style. Back in 2016 I quit working for the man and restarted my small business. We sold our brick house in town and we bought some we are attempting to build our own homestead. Anyway enough about me, I look forward to getting to know the other members in the community.
  • LQT likes this

#2926 roc

roc

• 7,974 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2019 - 09:26 PM

Welcome to 'Topia!

• Equestrian likes this

#2927 Equestrian

Equestrian

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:20 PM

Welcome to 'Topia!

Thank you

#2928 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,889 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:01 PM

Welcome Equestrian !

That third post means you are now a free member !

You can now post in all the member forums. Get comfortable. We are glad you are here..........

• Equestrian likes this

#2929 Equestrian

Equestrian

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:28 PM

Welcome Equestrian !
That third post means you are now a free member !
You can now post in all the member forums. Get comfortable. We are glad you are here..........

Thank you, so far I like what I see!

#2930 Dickbuttisstillrelevant

Dickbuttisstillrelevant

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 12:50 AM

Hello. I'm new to shrooms. I've done a ton of acid but'd like to find some mushrooms in nature for my first trip with them. I just think it'd be cool and I'm always a fan of not having to pay. (Side note: mushrooms are wayy more expensive then their comparable acid dose). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

#2931 roc

roc

• 7,974 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2019 - 07:17 AM

Welcome to 'Topia!

#2932 radberrize

radberrize

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:46 PM

Hi! I’m a newbie to the growing world and I live in Canada. Thought it could be beneficial to join a forum to meet some people with similar interests :) I just started fruiting my first ever batch so I’m super excited. I’ve never done shrooms before but I’m well acquainted to acid and hoping to go on my first shroom trip soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • roc likes this

#2933 ManyFest

ManyFest

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 08:44 PM

Hello everyone! New to the site and just trying to learn a few things. I’ve had one experience with those magic little mushrooms about 3 year ago and just want to revisit that. Hope all is well!
  • roc and Skywatcher like this

#2934 roc

roc

• 7,974 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:52 PM

Welcome to 'Topia!

#2935 viavico4

viavico4

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:37 AM

Hey, I'm posting in part to let the forum know I'm still here and would like to move beyond the probationary spot,if possible. I'm planning to gro in a few weeks after I'm out from under a work deadline. I've been looking into the simplest noob tek. There's a lot of teks out there! I'm guessing B+ cubes are a good place to start. A friend who has grown said his harvest successfully grew but was underwhelming in the trips department. So, he found a good, reasonably source to buy dried shrooms. Wll, I'll give the grow a chance. Rather know I've grown it. So we'll see.

Best, viavico4

• roc likes this

#2936 viavico4

viavico4

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:45 AM

Hi other noobs re: lsd.

I'm an old guy and I'm surprised to hear that lsd is still so available. I assumed that real lsd-25 was just not out there. I was tripping mostly '68-'71and had connections to Owsley's good work. Amazing. I've heard a lot of the acid out there now is research chemicals which can test positive with Erlich, but really mess with yr brain. What do you think? Real or bunk? If the real thing is out there, I'd like to try again!

#2937 Barrelbabe7

Barrelbabe7

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:53 AM

Hey everyone I'm new, nice to meet you! I've recently gotten really interested in shroom hunting. I've had fun so far collecting weird looking caps but what I'm really looking for is cubensis and other types I can eat whether they make you trip or not. So my purpose for being here is to get reassurance from more experianced hunters that what I'm finding is what I think it is so I dont eat something bad a die lmao. I've attached a picture of some lil mushies I found in my horse manure pile, they are still dirty from being freshly picked.

Attached Thumbnails

• 15607757932869180905001092391041.jpg
  • 15607758839094779234444732289445.jpg

• LQT likes this

#2938 baxman70

baxman70

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 01:52 PM

Im very new to the mushroom growing. I have almost got things ready to go but I have had a setback with my sterilization processes. Tried to make a pressure cooker out of a 55 gal drum.... Turns out 12 PSI is the max on one of those before the lid becomes a UFO... back to the drawing board...

#2939 LQT

LQT

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:42 PM

Hello, I am currently trying to grow Psilocybe Cubensis from kind of an old syringe, but fingers crossed. I also like to look at wild mushrooms.

#2940 Thacan

Thacan

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 173 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:18 AM

Im very new to the mushroom growing. I have almost got things ready to go but I have had a setback with my sterilization processes. Tried to make a pressure cooker out of a 55 gal drum.... Turns out 12 PSI is the max on one of those before the lid becomes a UFO... back to the drawing board...

ROFL,  your process may require a hard hat  :smile:   Be safe and good luck.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!