• Please log in to reply
2929 replies to this topic

#2921 Blackbirdzzzz

Blackbirdzzzz

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:15 PM

Hello Mycotopia community!  I'm a first-time cultivator whose primary interest is having a personal supply for microdosing. But the recent research into the benefits of guided psychedelic journeys has me intrigued. From the list of topics I've seen, I expect I will learn a lot from this forum. 

#2922 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:25 PM

Welcome! Yes please share some of your experiences with us.

Hello mikey , I read an ethanol extraction tek you posted , but I cant find it now , could you please tell me where I go ?

#2923 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,017 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:46 PM

Welcome! Yes please share some of your experiences with us.

Hello mikey , I read an ethanol extraction tek you posted , but I cant find it now , could you please tell me where I go ?

It's in the Psychedelic Kitchen forum

#2924 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,525 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:27 PM

Hello Mycotopia community!  I'm a first-time cultivator whose primary interest is having a personal supply for microdosing. But the recent research into the benefits of guided psychedelic journeys has me intrigued. From the list of topics I've seen, I expect I will learn a lot from this forum. 

Welcome to 'Topia!

#2925 Equestrian

Equestrian

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:32 PM

First off, I would like to say hello. I have been using mushrooms to treat my work related ptsd with great success. I have been trippin for years, but I’m a noob to cultivating them. I think growing them is just as fun as taking them. My wife and I try to keep a normal appearances, but we trying to live an alternative life style. Back in 2016 I quit working for the man and restarted my small business. We sold our brick house in town and we bought some we are attempting to build our own homestead. Anyway enough about me, I look forward to getting to know the other members in the community.

#2926 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,525 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 09:26 PM

Welcome to 'Topia!

#2927 Equestrian

Equestrian

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Welcome to 'Topia!

Thank you

#2928 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,562 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Welcome Equestrian !

That third post means you are now a free member !

You can now post in all the member forums. Get comfortable. We are glad you are here..........

• Equestrian likes this

#2929 Equestrian

Equestrian

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:28 PM

Welcome Equestrian !
That third post means you are now a free member !
You can now post in all the member forums. Get comfortable. We are glad you are here..........

Thank you, so far I like what I see!

#2930 Dickbuttisstillrelevant

Dickbuttisstillrelevant

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 12:50 AM

Hello. I'm new to shrooms. I've done a ton of acid but'd like to find some mushrooms in nature for my first trip with them. I just think it'd be cool and I'm always a fan of not having to pay. (Side note: mushrooms are wayy more expensive then their comparable acid dose). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!