#4401 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2021 - 08:47 PM

At your level of content and post count, it would be much easier for you to create a new account. Thanks for asking though. Welcome and, I guess good bye and hello again? Buuuut then you start at the back of the line waiting to get validated again.

Edited by coorsmikey, 16 March 2021 - 09:06 PM.

#4402 JJnix

JJnix

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 02:35 AM

Thanks for the reply Mikey! Guess I'll make a new account in the morning. I've been lurking unvalidated for close to 2 years now, a little longer ain't gonna hurt anything. Hell, gives me time to get all my past grow pics ready for posting
  • makinbones69 likes this

#4403 Ovoidhunter

Ovoidhunter

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 11:10 AM

What's up everyone.. I see a few familiar names on this board from the shroomery. Looking forward to getting my post count up..
  • Mycol likes this

#4404 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 April 2021 - 11:29 AM

Thanks for the reply Mikey! Guess I'll make a new account in the morning. I've been lurking unvalidated for close to 2 years now, a little longer ain't gonna hurt anything. Hell, gives me time to get all my past grow pics ready for posting

Hit me up with the new account name and I will make sure to get you validated in a reasonable amount of time. Also as long as I know that your not a bot or spammer we can skip the the Myco Newb 3 post probation period as well.

#4405 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 11:35 AM

Good man. If anyone that's new has any questions on posting or the site feel free to message me and I'll be checking back time to time now. :) welcome everyone to the coolest crib on the net.

Even if it ain't all good. It's all good enough.

#4406 Enjoil

Enjoil

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 06:46 PM

Hello Mycotopia,
I just wanted to say hello and I will be surfing all the posts for your knowledge. I been into the hobby for years but had a little vacation, an unwanted vacation. Lol. But that’s over and done with n0w, damn benzodiazepines! Anyways.... I’m playing around with some different substrate mixes. Been playing with popcorn this time and is way more simple than the brf jars I learned with years ago! Man there is some goofy dudes on YouTube! Ha ha. Idk if we are allowed to trade genetics but if anyone wants to swap a print, I got some good stuff to share. I hope everyone is having a good day and wish you a even better tomorrow.

Peace.

Enjoil

#4407 Spacenaut3120

Spacenaut3120

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 05:24 AM

Hi everyone. I'm usually a lurker over at shroomery, but that's been down for a week now.... right when I needed to post! lol(will be posting that shortly)

Nice to meet you all 

#4408 angam

angam

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 09:57 AM

Good day new world! I didn't come here just out of idle curiosity.I myself am from Russia and have been growing a magic mushroom for 6 years.Now I am very fond of panaeoluses.I hope to get even more practical knowledge in the mushroom fields here and share my successes. 

#4409 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2021 - 03:11 PM

Welcome spacenaut and angam !

You are  both free members now, and can start threads and post in all the forums.

Glad to have you here !

• angam likes this

#4410 Spacenaut3120

Spacenaut3120

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 11:28 AM

Thanks Skywatcher. Much appreciated

• Skywatcher likes this

#4411 ReverendOMyc

ReverendOMyc

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:10 PM

Hello all

I am looking forward to chatting, learning and sharing around here. I just made bunch of PE swabs from a stable clone that has never given me any blobs.Once I figure out and meet the VIP and market requirements I hope to jump in and return some of the generosity that I have seen in the larger community.

Good to meet you all.

• Mycol likes this

#4412 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 777 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 April 2021 - 04:54 PM

Welcome ReverendOMyc, glad to have you here. This is a great community!

#4413 Bongoman

Bongoman

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 09:01 PM

I've had a registered account for some time, but am only now taking the time to post and get involved.

This is probably my favourite thread on any of the mush cult forums: https://mycotopia.ne...tla-de-jimenez/

I'm. currently fruiting Mexican chicon nindo and that thread is just fantastic.

• ElPirana likes this

#4414 HawksTwelfth

HawksTwelfth

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 09:13 PM

Howdy,

First timer looking for advice, mostly doing this for father who enjoys micros dosing but has no consistent sources so we decided to grow our own. 

Hopefully I can get this going, off to an ok start but feel like I'm making it more complicated then it needs to be. 

Hope to get to know many of you soon.

Thank you

HawksTwelfth

• Sidestreet and ElPirana like this

#4415 HawksTwelfth

HawksTwelfth

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 09:16 PM

Oh Also one other thing living in Seattle WA so any climate specific tips are very much appreciated!

• Sidestreet likes this

#4416 RiverBlue

RiverBlue

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 10:54 PM

Completely new here on this forum. I feel a little late too the game at 32 years old.However I know there is so much I could learn about all kinds of mushrooms, not just psylocibin containing, although that is a big focus and what I'm looking to you all for! I live in northern Vermont and would like to meet some people that I can get to know and learn from. Thank you all for your time!
  • Sidestreet, ElPirana and MushyTushy like this

#4417 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,799 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2021 - 05:03 AM

Welcome everyone!

welcomebanner2

Edited by Sidestreet, 08 April 2021 - 05:04 AM.

• RiverBlue likes this

#4418 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 08:28 AM

Im a new member just saying hello!! looking forward to posting some pictures later and getting some feedback!!

• Sidestreet and Mycol like this

#4419 MushyTushy

MushyTushy

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:10 AM

Hello all! Fellow shroomery refugee here. Have been into the hobby for about 6 years now. Just getting my feet wet with pans. I never knew there was another site dedicated to info regarding the hobby until now!  :cool:

• Sidestreet and bezevo like this

#4420 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 777 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:58 AM

Completely new here on this forum. I feel a little late too the game at 32 years old.However I know there is so much I could learn about all kinds of mushrooms, not just psylocibin containing, although that is a big focus and what I'm looking to you all for! I live in northern Vermont and would like to meet some people that I can get to know and learn from. Thank you all for your time!

Never too late, I didn’t even have my first experience taking a psychedelic until I was 36 years old.
  • Sidestreet likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!