mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,481 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:34 AM

Hi gang, 

one of my recent papers, soon to be published in Dragibus with lots of photos has reached over 2500 reads at researchgate.net website.

Nice work, John!
Your article reached 2,500 reads
Achieved on  May 30, 2019

mjshroomer.man of knowledge 

You may view this at this site as well as many of my published papers on mushrooms and other enthyeogenic plants.

• prof_it_e, PJammer24, Heirloom and 3 others like this

#2 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,481 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:37 AM

Not sure what is going on but it says I was not allowed to post this on this site???????

What gives.Article: The Evolution of a Mushroom's Lifecycle: The Shit, the Flies, the Spores, the Shrooms, the Worms, and the Ants (Revised)

#3 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,481 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:38 AM

Again this site is not allowing me to even post the title of the article.

#4 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,481 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:40 AM

The Evolution of a Mushroom's Lifecycle: The Shit, the Flies, the Spores, the Shrooms, the Worms, and the Ants (Revised).

and here is the link to researchgate.net

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="https://www.research...n_of_a_Mushroom" href="https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312976050_The_Evolution_of_a_Mushroom" s_lifecycle_the_shit_the_flies_the_spores_the_shrooms_the_worms_and_the_ants_revised"="">https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312976050_The_Evolution_of_a_Mushroom's_Lifecycle_The_Shit_the_Flies_the_Spores_the_Shrooms_the_Worms_and_the_Ants_Revised

Edited by mjshroomer, 03 June 2019 - 07:40 AM.

#5 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,481 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2019 - 07:41 AM

This has tired my eyes out try9ing to post this.

#6 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,981 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2019 - 08:20 AM

Congratulations on the 2500 milestone!

Good to see you around these parts!

• Rantrapr likes this

#7 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 456 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 06:41 PM

Thank you for posting, now I have some sporenography to read on the flight home tomorrow!

#8 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2019 - 06:58 PM

right on! brother. everyone needs to check out your contributions to the mushroom community. This guy is a legend folks! 

Thanks for sharing  :biggrin:

• roc likes this

#9 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2019 - 07:01 PM

Again this site is not allowing me to even post the title of the article.

hope you got this worked out, I see the links in the last post. the others ones are black letters, so they are there but you can't see them with the black background

#10 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:05 AM

Thank you for sharing MushroomJohn. I found it particularly interesting that so many animals ate mushrooms and got high off of them. I can only imagine how those little worms must be feeling when they're squirming around in the gills eating away. I also learned that the cows in Texas are similar to the cows in Thailand, perhaps are they different cultivars?

#11 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,481 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:35 AM

Thank you for sharing MushroomJohn. I found it particularly interesting that so many animals ate mushrooms and got high off of them. I can only imagine how those little worms must be feeling when they're squirming around in the gills eating away. I also learned that the cows in Texas are similar to the cows in Thailand, perhaps are they different cultivars?

Hi Moonless, 

Yes Texas has the largest herds of Bos species in America.  There are three primary species of the Bos which include Bos indicus, Bos Guarus and Bos sundaicus (these ones are the yellowish cattle) The Bos Guarus are the reddish brown, and the Box indicus are the primary ones.  Here are three images of the Box. 

Okay, seems the only way I know of to post photos is to create a new thread and then I have an upload  button.  Let me see if the More Reply options has that button.   

Bos sundaicus.  Image 1 Here I an fotographing him directly at her right side from afar at the fields of Ban Lipa Yai.  Now there are homes on both sides of the red soiled earth, 

kohsamuitrip1-29.jpg .  

Bos sundaicus:  Image 2 is a closer look more towards their front position as I attached a telephoto lens so now I am in a different position, 

kohsamuitrip1-30.jpg .  

Bos Guarus Inage 3: The Reddish-Brown Bos (Katang).    

kohsamuitrip3N4-28.jpg ,  

Bos Guarus.  Image 4.  The Reddish-Brown Bos (Katang).  

kohsamuitrip3N4-62.jpg .  

Bos Guarus: Image 5:  The brownish Bos and here is the most amazing of the scientific implements used to propogate the magic mushrooms. The Anus of the Cow.  From this time portal, a large pile of mamure comes traveling out at 4 X the speed of light to project a giant turb from which both cubes and copes will suddently appear in the deposit from the Anus to the ground.   They go about propogating massive turds which in turn produce good flushes of magic from the assholes.

cam2000-78.jpg

And here in Image 6, I display a giant turd next to my 9 and 1/2 inch tong from my right foot to show size,   

Bos indicus: Image 7  The Whitish Male. Beware he can kill.  

DSCN3180abc-2-Censored-1.jpg .  

Bos indicus: Image 8:  Another male.  These are really Beautiful examples of the Brahman Dairy cattle.

.DSCN3184abc.jpg

Box indicus: Image 9,  The Whitish Bos known as the (bentang). These handsome two young lovers.

kohsamuitrip3N4-64.jpg .  

Image 10.   us another Bos sundaicus mother and children.  Near Ban Lipa Yai, Koh Samui.  1988..  

leothedeacow1.jpg   

And then you have long hornsd which are not in Thailand. But Thailand has two distinct species of Water Buffko of which there are over 70 million in Thailand and one out of every 10 are born and stay pink throughout their lives. 

Image at Na Muang, Koh Samui

Image 11.  Gray and pink buffalo.

DSCN2654abcde1FB.jpg .  

The Thai buffalo are Bubalus Bubalis.  The ones in Vietnam are a different species of Bubalus known as Bubalus Arnee. They have a different shaped horns.  But those Brahman Dairy Cattle above with the hanging adams apples have faces like Dolphins and Llamas and Alpaca;s That human look in their eyes.  And as you noted, they are common in Texas which again has the largest United States Population of the Brahmans.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN3543abc.JPG

• roc and Moonless like this

#12 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 211 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:41 AM

Very interesting MJ Thank you for the pictures,

My friend who has grown up in Texas told me that the long horn cattle are raised profitably for their meat and that they are also known as Spanish cattle. Just the other day while driving past the cow fields we sparked a conversation about the dairy cattle in the northern united states and the beef cattle in southern united states. Legend has it that the cattle in Texas are known as the Spanish cattle, while the in the northern united states the cattle are not Spanish.

It was very interesting to read about the three Bos as well as the Water Buffaloos. Very cool about the pink ones!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!