3 replies to this topic

#1 NewMycoDisciple

NewMycoDisciple

Mycophiliac

• Banned Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:53 PM

Hey guys,
New to the entire culture (pun intended), not just the site. I'm fresh faced and eager and may even ask a few arbitrary or irritating questions. I'm the type to ask questions all day every day and over explain everything in hopes of finding incongruities in my understanding.

So that said, I haven't started anything yet, I've done enough research on the actual cultivation but I need to talk about strains with someone. I'm pretty sure I had whatever the most common strain is and honest it felt like a weed high with a clearer sharper mind. Also I was so stupid happy I couldn't believe it. I would like to experience more of that and see what other varieties I could explore. Finding them elsewhere will be next to impossible so bear in mind a beginner will be attempting growing.

Thanks in advance guys

#2 NWCulture

NWCulture

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:59 PM

Could describe the ones you had? Were they picked outside, were they grown indoors? Cubensis are always the way to go for starters. 

#3 NewMycoDisciple

NewMycoDisciple

Mycophiliac

• Banned Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:19 PM

Small caps, stems seemed a bit big for the size. Caps were dark orange kinda and bumpy. Dried, unknown origin. I know that's not much to go on, but it looked like your average shroom

#4 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:14 PM

Welcome to 'topia!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!