• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Everleigh

Everleigh

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:24 AM

I have to spend some time going over the site; and learn more about your community. I am excited to do so.
I am overwhelmed with emotion at the moment; so I had to sign up immediatley.
I've searched on the internet many, many times. I've asked people in my life. And I've NEVER found someone else who also sees the lines of illumination connecting the stars. It's always in triangles for me. I see it almost every night. I lay and watch the stars almost every night.
I don't understand my draw to the night sky. Nobody I know understands itit, and give me shit about it. I point out things; and nobody seems to see what I see?? It's very frustrating. And makes me constantly question wtf is going on; doubt myself. But I know it isn't hallucinations. I'm a 38 year old, educated woman. A mother. Pretty much normal chick, lol. But yet I'm not. I've never totally "fit in." Because I always seem to percieve things differently....see more, feel more, react more. It is only in the last few years; through the internet, that I've FINALLY been introduced to people who can recount the same experiences I've had for so long. I didn't even get past the first few posts in that thread before I was in tears and quickly trying to reply
  • WanderingWildcrafter likes this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,713 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2019 - 09:21 AM

Welcome Everleigh. 

Funny how things work out in life. Glad you stumbled upon us. 

• coorsmikey likes this

#3 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2019 - 10:16 AM

Welcome to 'Topia!

#4 WanderingWildcrafter

WanderingWildcrafter

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 04:26 PM

Hi Everleigh!

Nice to meet you. I am new here as well, and was also quite excited to discover this beautiful community of like-minded individuals with an affinity for mushrooms and all things entheogenic. I am eager to get to know everyone!

Edited by WanderingWildcrafter, 06 July 2019 - 04:26 PM.

• coorsmikey likes this

#5 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 671 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2019 - 04:30 PM

Welcome

Everleigh just a cpl more posts  and you will be an official member . with more privliges to vist more areas on Mycotopia .   bez 

Edited by bezevo, 06 July 2019 - 04:33 PM.

#6 Mush2Learn

Mush2Learn

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:48 AM

Hey! I'm new too! So far I think this place is amazing! Sounds like you've found some kindred spirits!
  • WanderingWildcrafter likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!