• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JacobCrest

JacobCrest

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 07:24 PM

Ok so this is a continuation from my other posts. The myc is still growing well after I shook them. It looks like one may be getting a little grey but its hard to tell. The other 2 are still bright white. My question this time is is there a way to jar to jar inoculate from these wild bird seed jars to pftek? Or do I need to stick with wbs?
I dont have things for bulk sub but I have perlite and vermiculite so I was gonna switch to pfteks. Or do yall have any suggestions for cheap bulk sub? I still have wbs could I put the perlite down and soak with water for humidity and then put wbs over it and just break my wbs jars into it? Any suggestions are appreciated. Peace and love
  • wharfrat likes this

#2 JacobCrest

JacobCrest

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 07:27 PM

20190604_191644.jpg 20190604_191704.jpg 20190604_191718.jpg

#3 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,394 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 June 2019 - 07:30 PM

Ok so this is a continuation from my other posts. The myc is still growing well after I shook them. It looks like one may be getting a little grey but its hard to tell. The other 2 are still bright white. My question this time is is there a way to jar to jar inoculate from these wild bird seed jars to pftek? Or do I need to stick with wbs?
I dont have things for bulk sub but I have perlite and vermiculite so I was gonna switch to pfteks. Or do yall have any suggestions for cheap bulk sub? I still have wbs could I put the perlite down and soak with water for humidity and then put wbs over it and just break my wbs jars into it? Any suggestions are appreciated. Peace and love

yes you can transfer, in a glove box or flow hood, open air might be a bit tricky. you can also just spawn to straight verm, you wont get huge flushes but it will still colonize and fruit. I suggest getting some poo or coir and going with bulk tubs.

i'm moving this thread into magic mush forum. you are a free member and can post in any of the forums now

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!