~Mooji

• crazy1 likes this

#22 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 862 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:42 AM

Where I'm from we have medical and no rec. And even when we go rec it's not actually legal to grow your own plant... Therefore Not actually legal...
I got arrested at near 40 last year for A Joint. Not to toot my own horn but I rode around like it was legal for the past 25 years. (not w my kid) and they Waste 10 months of valuable time, money, and resources to get me an acod

Kids(18-25) coming in Arraignment bc they get caught with bundles of heroin, works, pills while driving are being given 2 month acod to not “screw up your financial aid “
are you fucking serious
  • crazy1 and Boebs like this

#23 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 862 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:10 PM

In exchange for what though

You say these freedoms but I am not seeing jails opening up and letting ppl out who's cases stemmed from weed.

I do see my state attempting to allow big companies to grow sell and distribute weed. Tax brackets that the Lil guy would never be able to match... It's a sad America than the one they taught me it was.

#24 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,380 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

here's hoping Wa state is next  :smoking-hookah:

• crazy1, MsBehavin420 and Boebs like this

#25 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 862 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:58 AM

All bullshit propaganda set up by a magazine owner who owned a railway and lumber mills...

#26 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 862 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:59 AM

The media as per usual lol

#27 crazy1

crazy1

Celestial Traveler

• VIP
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:31 AM

Actually, in my state where cannibus became legal for recreational use, many convictions are being overturned as long as the amount was under the "legal" limit. And you're not tested for it when on probation in my county.

Sometimes good things do happen!!!

#28 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 862 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:51 PM

Idk about that pov my friend. I see the catholic church crumbling before our very eyes and the jews too.. Jehovas witnesses alike... All sex scams. Police don't do their jobs. But when they do its for their best interests
I've lost hope in the justice system when I got no help from baby daddy. I lost hope in the police, when NYPD had to have a law made to make it illegal for LEOs to have sex with detainees.
the judges are swayed by lunches with lawyers. And white kids get let go with dope, while black kids are arrested for weed.

Rich selling weed while how many are in prison for selling a dried, unaltered, non chemical, flower....
Wars on invisible, pretend lies... See war on drugs, and why we are actually in Afghanistan protecting the poppies and my friends are dying because of their doctors....

Am I so far off here? Maybe I need a snickers or something
  • Boebs likes this

#29 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:40 PM

My buddy was a marine.. he is the one who told me our military is guarding the poppie fields.. crazy times we live in..

Hopefully some of the older hippies get into office and stary changing the system from the inside..

As much as i hate politics.. i feel i should get involved from the inside level.

#30 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 862 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:34 AM

A few of the ppl I went to school with ran for school board stuff and some event coordination things.
I don't know if I'm smart enough for politics or if I'm just too much of a hot head with a bad temper.
regardless, I too feel drawn to try to make things correct. I've headlined a community watch group that was well received in my neighborhood.
however, there's a powerless thing that is hanging around. The one where they make the rules and we have to follow them. And when they abuse power and kill us and koone cares.

My friend was murdered by police in 2011 in his own backyard. They shot him in the rear of his head and the county paid the family in a civil suit, even though the cop was never punished for killing a baby who was running away scared.

There use to be a time when the police didn't kill children and dogs. But now in Nazi America that happens almost daily

How can I have faith in the ppl to protectuus when they're killing us?

In my state we aren't really allowed carry permits there is no open carry at all. So we are forced to call 9-1-1 and wait for help while whatever is happening goes on. Even with a rifle in your home, you aren't allowed to shoot an intruder. The only time one is allowed is when they can Prove that their life is in danger. Ex:intruder has a gun and has it pointed at you and it's your only option for living. But I'm sure even then the state will have some far fetched libtard idea of how to remove your rights.

It's a sad thing what's happening to the US.

#31 Thacan

Thacan

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:35 AM

On the ‘Mushroom movement’, my personal opinion is to promote decriminalization and legalization while staying discreet and vigilant until that time.  From what I’ve witnessed in my lifetime, the political forces of (modern democratic) governments (in particular) are constantly moving between liberal and conservative, strict and tolerant, religious and sectarian, warring and peaceful, and so on.  My point is that just because we have seen a lot of progress on acceptance of Marijuana and a small move with mushrooms in the right direction doesn’t mean that there will not be a crackdown tomorrow.  Be discreet and stay vigilant while persistently and patiently promoting the ‘movement’.

Edited by Thacan, 14 June 2019 - 08:35 AM.

• Alder Logs and ElPirana like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!