• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SeArChEr4

SeArChEr4

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 07:52 PM

After reading through the New Member/VIP inquiry thread, it was made clear about the importance of the initial three posts being approved and serving as a sort of first impression for the moderators/community. Perhaps I am guilty of skimming but what comes after the initial three approvals? There was some comment about it taking time to gain the trust and credibility of/from the Mycotopia community; I understand and agree with this completely given the nature of our nature lol in short, is there other unspoken sort of milestones that I should be pursuing in addition to my incessant questioning about my own personal grow stages? Typing in “VIP” into Myco’s search bar yields no results and I believe it was mentioned the memberships could be accessed through the Store/Shop. Perhaps it is an access issue due to my fairly new membership but the link at the bottom of the page also returns no results or place to make a payment ($20) for future/current access. These fungi seem so important yet I’m brand new so I cannot say why; as a consequence I’m incessantly seeking reassurance that my current fugal pursuits aren't folly from the community here and of Tapa. I suppose the “short story” wasn’t so sort, I am just desperate for the success of my magi and the experience (only LSD) and it seems as though the VIP “nod” would align my own desires with the support and furthering of this wonderful digital counsel. Thank again all
  • deepblueseawhale likes this

#2 NewMycoDisciple

NewMycoDisciple

Mycophiliac

• Banned Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:11 PM

Just send a message to wharfrat or coorsmikey about VIP and basically it's just to prevent spam, making you post 3 times with approval before being able to post freely

Edit: I have no idea why the ingernal site search bar doesn't work but if you Google mycotopia plus whatever your search is, itll show ya

Edited by NewMycoDisciple, 07 June 2019 - 09:25 PM.

• Juthro, bezevo and SeArChEr4 like this

#3 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 671 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:08 PM

welcome  !

• SeArChEr4 likes this

#4 Juthro

Juthro