Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Spore Suppliers, reliable spore vendors, discuss here only.

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Vendor Ranking

Vote for your spore supplier

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#241 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:34 AM

I'd love to get some spores and some MHRB sent my way, but I don't want to have it delivered to my home address for obvious reasons. Has anyone gotten a PO box without it being tied to their home address, and if so, how'd you manage it?

#242 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,017 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:38 AM

If you got a fake rental agreement for another address you could have a PO box not tied to your home address. You can ship the stuff to my address if you want :)

#243 Adesa

Adesa
  • Myco Newb
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:48 AM

I'm Adesa, and I'm a main grower of Marijuana. (Legal in my state).
I have wanted to get into shrooms, and I do Acid. :P

Now, I'm not too sure where to begin yet, but I stumbled across this forum from a simple google search and thought I'd give it a go and get some advice from a community that knows what they're doing. 

Some more info about me:

I'm tech savvy

I hack, whitehat only > I have some more info on this at the end of the post.

I'm kind and generous. 
I have a beautiful wife and a gorgeous little girl.

If you have any questions let me know!

The hacking thing ~~

Now I've seen some posts of some of you here using RalphstersSpores. Please do not use them. Back in March of 2018, I was doing some research and came across their site and I had seen that they were basically letting their users data be leaked. I had messaged them, stating their system was flawed and they were releasing everyone's info (including usernames and hashed passwords). They had ignored my messages. So I had defaced the site for about 1 day stating this before they put the site back up. I had then redone it, but this time deleted all files and databases so nobody else could be leaked. I didn't delete the backups of the database, just so they know that they're doing something wrong. But they still didn't care. They are still vulnerable. They just do not listen. So you are free to use them at your own risk, however, I wouldn't. P.S. Change your passwords if you reuse them from that site. 

ON ANOTHER NOTE, thanks for having me. Hope to get to know all of you! 

:) 

#244 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:48 PM

I'm Adesa, and I'm a main grower of Marijuana. (Legal in my state).
I have wanted to get into shrooms, and I do Acid. :P

Now, I'm not too sure where to begin yet, but I stumbled across this forum from a simple google search and thought I'd give it a go and get some advice from a community that knows what they're doing. 

Some more info about me:

I'm tech savvy

I hack, whitehat only > I have some more info on this at the end of the post.

I'm kind and generous. 
I have a beautiful wife and a gorgeous little girl.

If you have any questions let me know!

The hacking thing ~~

Now I've seen some posts of some of you here using RalphstersSpores. Please do not use them. Back in March of 2018, I was doing some research and came across their site and I had seen that they were basically letting their users data be leaked. I had messaged them, stating their system was flawed and they were releasing everyone's info (including usernames and hashed passwords). They had ignored my messages. So I had defaced the site for about 1 day stating this before they put the site back up. I had then redone it, but this time deleted all files and databases so nobody else could be leaked. I didn't delete the backups of the database, just so they know that they're doing something wrong. But they still didn't care. They are still vulnerable. They just do not listen. So you are free to use them at your own risk, however, I wouldn't. P.S. Change your passwords if you reuse them from that site. 

ON ANOTHER NOTE, thanks for having me. Hope to get to know all of you! 

:) 

Welcome to 'Topia!

I don't think they care as their procedure is send the cash and get your spores.

Their online username and login is just a simple way to produce a printout of an order to mail in to them.
There really is no order system underlying.

With no real information stored their is nothing to protect except a username and password with no ties to a person or a persons personal information.

Again, Welcome to 'Topia!  

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!