• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:24 AM

I just ate three and a half grams of GT on a completely empty stomach. If that doesn't get me there, I don't know what will!

• Ambient74 likes this

#2 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:20 PM

Well, the come up was nice, but now, once again, I'm just really high but not much on visuals....

#3 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,579 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:30 PM

You should be seeing a kalleidoscope if you close your eyes... nothing huh?

#4 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:32 PM

You should be seeing a kalleidoscope if you close your eyes... nothing huh?

A little bit, but not so intense. The strange part of that though is there seems to be the shape of jars coming out through that, but again it's just not that intense. 

#5 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,905 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:42 PM

Sounds like you are a hard head. Some of my friends do not get to a level 4 or 5 without eating 7-8 grams.

• MycoAnt81, Boebs and joeya like this

#6 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:55 PM

Interestingly enough, I used to be real lightweight. I guess a 30 year or so hiatus can change things. My first trip a few weeks ago, though, I only ate about a third of what I did today. And that was a nice, comfortable, visual experience. Today, I have to look for it, but it is there. And munchies! OMG, I never used to want food on mushrooms, but I'm chowing down on a bag of microwave popcorn (which is something I never eat!) and watching the smoke come out of the bag is at least amusing....

#7 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:45 PM

Oh well, two and a half hours after I ate them, I guess this is all I'm getting today. I wish I knew in advance, the feeling I had would have been great on a hike, that was exactly the kind of high I enjoy over in Eldorado canyon. 

• crazy1 and MycoAnt81 like this

#8 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:27 PM

One interesting piece of this mornings session was when I wandered out in the back yard. One of the rabbits that likes to hang out was there and when I saw it, my mind registered his presence as a sound. I've read of this effect before, but never experienced it, even back in the day when I did any hallucinogen that came along. It was interesting, for the split second it lasted. Hopefully, it will repeat itself sometime soon. It would be neat to learn the sounds of different peoples images.

#9 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 592 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:05 PM

Sounds like a pleasant time even though you  did not BLAST OFF !

Are you on any meds that might inhibit the experience ?

or were you recently?

• joeya likes this

#10 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:26 PM

Sounds like a pleasant time even though you  did not BLAST OFF !

Are you on any meds that might inhibit the experience ?

or were you recently?

The only med I take is bistolic for blood pressure. Occasionally ibuprophen, but not since Sunday. I had a couple cups of  coffee beforehand, no food, and have not taken my daily BP stuff yet, thanks for the reminder!

It was a nice time, I just really wanted to get to Mars today. Save it for next time, I'll probably have to go for a true heroic dose just to clear the pipes!

#11 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:24 PM

I'm considering a round two tonight, using lemon tek to see if that helps blast through my apparent blockage. I know twice in one day is not usually suggested, but this mornings was so mellow, and lemon tek is pretty low risk. 

• bezevo, MycoAnt81 and NewMycoDisciple like this

#12 MycoAnt81

MycoAnt81

Myco Myco Myco Ant

• Free Member
  • 544 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2019 - 07:39 PM

Enjoy my friend. Let us know when you touch down. Peace.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
  • joeya likes this

#13 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:04 PM

down the hatch, let's see what happens next! Supposedly, this lemon tek makes a much faster come up, like 10 minutes. I'm three minutes in.

• NewMycoDisciple likes this

#14 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:18 PM

well, hey! somethings happening! Getting that brain tingly feeling like the mushies are kicking the tires on my cerebral cortex. Hopefully they like it and take it for a drive!

#15 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:27 PM

Oh well. It's another pleasant experience, but not a trip. I am finding that today, the effects are much more pronounced while moving around than when sitting still. I went for a walk and it was great fun, even though just through the park nearby. The coyotes were a bit vocal, that made for some interesting vibes. 

• MycoAnt81 likes this

#16 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,017 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:31 PM

Ya need something better than what you’re consuming.

• joeya likes this

#17 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:26 PM

Ya need something better than what you’re consuming.

I think maybe next time I'll go with fresh instead of dried....

• MycoAnt81 likes this

#18 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,257 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:44 AM

Need to give yourself a couple weeks now man.

A couple thoughts, potency varies.

Us old people I think have issues digesting them.

Make sure things are truly cracker dry. Leathery dry can easily double the neccesary dose.

All else fails you need better mushrooms.

Lemon tek (or lime, I love lime) could help if its digestive issues.

I seldom get visuals. Ever. I've had good visuals with 50g fresh or 3.5 of good cubensis. Ironically, very first time I ever tried mushrooms, 1.5 was out if this world.
  • MycoAnt81 and joeya like this

#19 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 275 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:09 AM

It takes my mind alott to get anywhere..
Take a week or two and try 5gs next time.
Ive had to eat over 7gsin a sitting.. gag just thinking about it..
My mind is stubbornly tied to reality..
  • joeya likes this

#20 joeya

joeya

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 162 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:33 AM

It's going to be a couple weeks before I have the opportunity again now anyway. That's one of the reasons why I even bothered to try a second time yesterday.

They are truly cracker dry and kept in the freezer, although I want to try fresh next time. 

A lot of people say they don't care for the taste or feel of them in their mouth, I don't find it particularly bad, really just kind of neutral. 

As for better mushrooms, well I noc'd jars yesterday to start Nepal Chitwan, Malabar coast, Burma, Columbian rust spore, and Mexicana Jalisco. I already have Costa Rica and Golden Teacher going. So, one of them has to be a better mushroom!

I hope I'm not one of those people who just can't get there with shrooms, I did have a nice trip a few weeks ago so I think I just need to find my ideal dose, or better shroom or grow method.  I'll get there, gonna take some experimenting though!

• Boebs likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!