• VIP
  • 447 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:35 AM

I have a large amount of trichocereus,
Never tried any.
I believe this will be changing soon.
Any advise as to how much for 3 people?
I plan on dancing with the stars.

Was thinking 2 feet of pedro, a couple bridgesii monstrose penises and perhaps a couple buttons should do the trick.
  • coorsmikey and NewMycoDisciple like this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:34 PM

I go with 700 grams of fresh, raw material per psychonaut - for making tea. 

Good idea with the admixture of several sub-strains. It makes for a more rounded experience. 

• Boebs likes this

#3 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 447 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:44 PM

700 seems possibly light.. we want to break our seatbelts if you know what i mean.
I have been a psychonaut for many years.
Just cactus is pretty unheard of in fl..

About where would i land on that 700gs

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,732 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2019 - 04:16 PM

Raw cacti can be all over the place in it's effectiveness by weight. I have had bridgessii that left me rather uncomfortable and disappointed all night while I have had the humble San Pedro take me for an unexpected 30 or so hour trip from what I thought would be a mediocre dose. You are rolling the dice every time unless it is from a known cultivar that you know from experience is potent. Buying cuts from the internet the potency ranges from nearly useless to the one I got that rocked me out of the galaxy that time. I hope and pray that you get what you need out of it! It's a lot of work and prep time to put in and only get half of what you think you should. I would go heavy and maybe take half at a time and the rest 90 minutes later when you can see how the first half does by you. Better to have more than not enough for damn sure! 

• Myc, coorsmikey and Boebs like this

#5 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 447 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 05:11 PM

Guess il just go deep, guy i get pedro from says about a foot is all he recommends.
Hes a bit of an old timer, so idk if hes looking for what im going for.
  • Coopdog likes this

#6 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:23 PM

I'd double the amount of pachanoi and depending on the size of those penises double them as well

even doubling those might leave the load light

sounds like you're willing to go big or stay home. so go big. you could drink what you consider to be the ideal dose and if it feels light after about 90 minutes - dose again. the only trouble with this plan is tea takes an hour or so to get rolling and 3 hours to really know what the dose you've taken is going to do for you.

so plan on a very long day of very pleasant dreams

mesc is the best IMHO

• Myc, coorsmikey and Coopdog like this

#7 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:55 PM

Nothing like waking from a pleasant night's sleep to find the ceiling dripping onto your face - and realizing that you're buckled-in for a 24 hour vacation. ;)

• onediadem, Coopdog, ScreamingEagle and 1 other like this

#8 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,539 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:13 PM

LOL, right!  I had someone tell me once that he couldnt trip. Argued with me to the point I went home and got my stash. I punted him to pluto. He called me the next day and told me I was a fucking bitch.  Apparently, it took him 4 hours to come on, so he went to bed. When he woke up, he was chilling with god and the universe lol. Must have always got degraded product.

• Coopdog, ScreamingEagle and Boebs like this

#9 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:31 PM

OT: But I turned on a girlfriend to some hand-raised t. peruvianus.........

For the first time, 55 minutes in, I barfed mid-sentence while telling her about the experience. Twice between my own feet, I hurled. Never before had this happened. This was at 6 PM. 

At 6 AM the next morning, my girlfriend was asking when this was over and we were still peaking (as I know from personal experience). 

700 grams of raw material per psychonaught. 

• onediadem, Coopdog and Boebs like this

#10 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,732 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:32 AM

Yep same for me, I had done the sludge half a dozen times and had a marvelous time every time, with the same experience I had paid for. Then I did two feet of a cutting I got from a friend who used to be a member here... Goddamn man, I did NOT expect that. I brewed up two feet of pachanoi, and was still seeing visuals 30 hours later. FInally fell asleep after the most beautiful night I think I have experienced to this day. Found some pictures I took a while back of my brother in law passed out in the chair in our room and the mess we made dancing our ass off all night, beer cans all over the place and I was still tripping, like 30 hours after we ingested it. I would LOVE to do that again, but that particular cutting grows very slow, and at this time it only has like 18 inches of trimmable material on it and NO pups. It flowered a couple years ago and was amazing. I hoped to get seeds, but the pod disappeared, dunno if an animal took it or what. I live in the woods and hard to tell what happened to it. That Pachanoi must have had at least twice the normal percentage of alkaloides. I was told it assayed at 4%, and I do not doubt it after that. I am very much looking forward to my next cutting lol. It has a thin spot right where I need to cut it, so it seems meant to be, I just got to wait till it is ready. I think by fall it will be telling me to cut it and smile. I should post a pic of my precious... tomorrow maybe

EDIT: after that I did a couple of Bridgessii trips, from cacti I grew from seedlings, both of which I found to be uncomfortable and not the beautiful experience I was looking for, and also had a couple of half ass nearly worthless San Pedro trips from internet ordered cuttings. I am way overdue for a good cactus experience. Just posted this to illustrate the wide spectrum of cactus experiences to be had from internet ordered stuff. I think the Bridgessii trips I had were not so great because I did not let them mature enough to get properly ready. I had a very thick bridgessii cutting which was doing well until I put it out this spring, I just had to cut a foot of it off leaving it a stump with a 6 inch nicely thick pup coming out of it. I hope it survives because it is my only bridgessii left now. 

Hoping the universe gifts me a nice ride from a peruvianus that the same friend gave me that gifted me the special pachanoi. It has two feet of nice material ready to harvest, and I think it will happen soon. :) 

These cacti are sentient beings. You need to wait until they let you know what you can take, before you take it. They will tell you when it is right...Just posted this post to let you know how much this experience is all over the board. Go heavy and hope for the best...That 30 hour trip was one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced in my life, seeing things through God's color palate... Go for it brother go for it

Edited by Coopdog, 16 June 2019 - 02:47 AM.

• Myc, Skywatcher and Boebs like this

#11 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,732 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:47 AM

I wrote it up on storming the gates somewhere. I will look for it

• Boebs likes this

#12 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 447 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:08 PM

Thank you for the knowledge of past experiences, it helps me. I feel they have spoken and said its time.
They wait on me to be ready.
I have had 30+ liquid drops spilled on me.. was gone for a week, started to just except it was just life now lol.
I know i would enjoy the time, even if it extended a little more than planned.
  • Myc, Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#13 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,539 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:11 PM

Cactus always makes me barf during the whole trip. Even extractions. I have never had a cactus experience without the purge. However, it always cleared my lungs for months after, and I didn't need my inhaler at all during that and it also cleansed my body. Personally, I believe it purges the buildup of toxins. It is brilliant medicine.

• coorsmikey, Skywatcher and Boebs like this

#14 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 447 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 12:56 PM

Never been afraid of a little cleansing:)
My body could probably use it

#15 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 447 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 04:05 PM

Almost 3 feet of pedro
A bridgesii monstrose long form
2 bridgesii monstrose crested reverts
And some extra spice.

20190621_161918.jpg 20190621_163716.jpg