• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ljr5384

Ljr5384

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:01 PM

Just curious really not trying to promote daily usage or addiction just curious u know like weed smoking and alcoholism and other drugs can be used daily just curious abouse psilo

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,397 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:54 PM

As far as tripping goes, you have to double or triple dosage to get the same effects if you are talking the next day. It's always best to wait at least the minimum of a week, but I prefer two to four.That is why they are not considered addicting. Lots of folk here micro dose for mental clarity, creativity and to help with addiction and depression. 

LOL, the first time I dosed my daughter she cried with tears of joy and an hour in she kept asking me when she could do it again. Over and over. She actually started hysterically crying when I told her a few weeks lol. Her boyfriend freaked out and hid under the blanket the whole time. Best trip sitting experience I have ever had. They were hysterically funny. I absolutely refuse to trip sit anyone anymore because of the absolute nightmares new trippers are. I trip alone now when I do, and once every few years I will trip with my sister.

Yappity yap lol.. I am chatty again tonight. Sorry.

• Coopdog, JanetPlanet, Moonless and 1 other like this

#3 mrmushroomwolf

mrmushroomwolf

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:24 AM

I'm pretty knew to the hobby. My research says that many people microdose either LSD or mushrooms. Supposedly it helps with mental health and creative thinking. That's basically my goal.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

#4 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 770 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 12:23 PM

I'm pretty knew to the hobby. My research says that many people microdose either LSD or mushrooms. Supposedly it helps with mental health and creative thinking. That's basically my goal.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

FYI https://mycotopia.ne...e/?fromsearch=1

#5 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,055 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 June 2019 - 01:10 PM

welccome

if you make one more post you can see more we have a section on mycro dosing

good luck BEZ

#6 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 770 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:09 PM

@OP
I was planning on 5 days on 2 off 'Stamets protocol' but just ended up taking it daily for about 2 months or so (ran out of medicine). So that was about 0.25g dry weight of Ps.Cubensis plus 0.5g Lion's Mane every day. I seem to be coping better psychologically with life's pressures than before. Obviously that's anecdotal and I can't really give any quantitative results. (I have a long history of depression and anxiety). I've dropped back the dose of pharmaceutical I use for depression/anxiety by around 25% as side effects were bugging me, I seem to be OK still for the time being.

If you're wondering about tolerance effects I can't help you there as I have not tried any higher / psychedelic doses during or since the microdosing.
  • Alexgood347 likes this

#7 bronco1500

bronco1500

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:08 PM

Everyday is a waste of fungi in my opinion. In attempting to find the dose I needed, I tried many variables, FOR ME every other day works best.

Also, if u feel it’s not working as good anymore, take a week off & cleanse, DO NOT increase doses in an attempt to chase the buzz

Ymmv

#8 vikingrage

vikingrage

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:01 PM

In my limited experience daily dosing is only good in very small doses. Even then I don't do it. Once I took two big doses back to back and had a very bad time. wont ever do it again. 

I limit my daily usage to a few stems and a cap, very little.

When I plan for a big trip I stop the daily and wait at least a month before taking my larger dose, say 5-10grams.

#9 DustStorm

DustStorm

Mycophiliac

• Validating
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:19 AM

I tried daily microdosing for 6 months, and noticed that I was more talkative and could communicate better, but it didn't give me any body feels like how I'm used to.

So then I upping the dose, did like 1oz powdered mushies, 3oz dark chocolate to make a chocolate bar. It was better than just snacking on dried, and it stored nicely, but it might have been too much for me to take everyday. I had at least 20 days of doses from that one bar, and the first time I tested, it made me sit down like the thinker, and I'm a heavier person(300lb+)

I'd probably do it again after more time passes though, my chocolate adventure basically made my threshold so high I can't get visuals easily anymore.

#10 Thacan

Thacan

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 242 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:53 PM

I have found other medicinal fungi helpful (Lion's Main, Turkey Tail, Reishi and others).  I take these daily and they have helped with my mental acuity and energy in general.

• FindingGravity likes this

#11 JustLearning999

JustLearning999

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:10 AM

Thank you for this great info. I am trying to become a VIP and I  can't seem to find a place to pay. Odd. 

#12 Mush2Learn

Mush2Learn

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 11:49 AM

Thank you for this great info. I am trying to become a VIP and I  can't seem to find a place to pay. Odd.

Gotta message coorsmikey

He's a busy guy but is working on getting caught up so give him a couple days to respond

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!