• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ljr5384

Ljr5384

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:02 PM

Just curious really not trying to promote daily usage or addiction just curious u know like weed smoking and alcoholism and other drugs can be used daily just curious abouse psilo

#2 ss2matt

ss2matt

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 03:49 PM

Mushrooms aren't addictive. At least not on the mushroom's side of things.

I did do it daily a few years ago for a while, eventually I just tolerated it and it had no notable effect at that dosage. I also got headaches, probably because I wasn't having a rest period.

The best way to micro-dose for me is 4-5 days on, the rest off. Of course this is preference and can be adjusted.

• Oneyedraven likes this

#3 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,977 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 December 2019 - 02:43 PM

A friend of mine took daily doses for a couple of years. He was unclear on the concept of "micro" dosing, so they were more like low doses. Mostly he wouldn't feel any effects after the first few days but sometimes he'd take extra so he got a noticeable effect and sometimes the regular doses would hit harder than usual (these were all taken in the form of my blended honey recipe so variation of potency between doses was minimized).

The net result was that he was eventually able to get a handle on his chronic depression, which allowed him to finally quit drinking insane amounts of liquor, which in turn allowed him to preserve his then-rocky marriage. He eventually stopped dosing but never went back to alcohol (he quit it all, not just liquor).

• coorsmikey, Oneyedraven, RutgerHauer and 1 other like this

#4 Windthot

Windthot

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:06 AM

TV. Nice to hear the success story ur friend. Thanks
  • TVCasualty likes this

#5 MindHunter

MindHunter

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:21 AM

Interesting topic, mushrooms aren't addictive , at least in a physical dependence kind of way, they are the least problem causing, because they are problem solvers if taken with the intent to do so. I have come to believe in the Spiritual nature of these fungi, they know if your full of shit, or whether you actually want to get better for yourself as well as others. They are medicinal, and if taken for this reason, they will make sure you have fun along the way....until next time....HOLLA

• Oneyedraven likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!