• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:21 AM

Yesterday morning (Sunday) my wife finally decided to join me for a venture. She had 3/4 of a gram, I had 6.5 grams.  She was uncomfortable after only a few minutes, while I had a nice take-off after about 20 minutes. I enjoyed the closed eye visuals for a while, while she had a dire need to straighten out a couple of storage drawers. After a little while, we went outside, I watched a pair of hawks circling, and then they became a few hundred hawks, then back to two. I figured that finally, I was going to get the full show I've been looking for. 

Then we decided to have some lunch. For some reason, mushrooms make me hungry, where weed never did. Well, food seems to moderate the experience for me, and it certainly did that yesterday. After lunch, a friend called and asked if we could go to their house and take the dog for a walk, since they got tied up with what they were doing. So, we did, and the whole time I had some nice rushes of sensation, but for the most part was rather clear headed and chatty. It was fun, but at 6.5 grams, I understand most people are pretty much incapacitated for a few hours. Maybe if I can stay away from food I'll get more from it, but that is really difficult with the overwhelming sense of hunger I get from these!

I've got some honey with 10 grams of powdered shrooms soaking in it, looking forward to trying that out next weekend. 

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,532 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:48 PM

Next time fast for at least 12 hours and do not eat while you are on them. That could help some to get you where you want to be. Personally, I cannot eat, and trying to drink anything makes me feel like I am going to drown. I have no idea why. I just make sure I am good and hydrated before I launch and the last food is dinner the night before.

• joeya likes this

#3 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:19 PM

I agree with that

and

it's possible your batch of shrooms is just low octane

have the doses all been from the same grow? or sourced from the same place? or has anyone else done them and gotten where they want to go on 2 grams?

#4 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 919 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 June 2019 - 10:11 PM

Having taken 5g+ numerous times in my early use, I'm quite certain that it's far more complicated than dose. Since those doses didn't propel me into the experience I was apparently seeking. 

From my experience, I'd advise against upping the dose too much without letting those 5g doses grow into something unmanageable. I'm just giving this advice as I would have benefitted from it. Everyone's different. 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!