• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 12:08 PM

I woke up at 3:00 this morning, which is just too common for me these days. Instead of succumbing to the temptation of waking my wife up also, I went out in the back yard, stopping by the freezer first. I grabbed 5 Golden Teachers and took them outside to the firepit, where I ate them and laid back in one of the adirondack chairs to stare at the sky. As the shrooms took hold, I could just see the edge of the sky light up. It was easily the best way to come up I've yet experienced. I stared at one star for a while, and just felt my consciousness absorb it, and be absorbed by it. The birds started waking up, and so did the traffic on I-25. I felt the most part of a new became a day I ever have. As it got lighter, I became aware of the margin of the spruce tree against the sky, and watched as it contrasted more and more starkly the bluer the sky became. I came back inside and made some coffee for my wife and I so we could start our day together as normal. 

After a while, she left for a couple meetings and I ate a few more caps to prolong the feeling. It was great. I laid in bed staring at the ceiling fan and watched as the texture of ceiling stayed and it's substance melted away, revealing a whole different world behind it. Color trails and auras were everywhere, and the surface of the ceiling would occasionally be visible, but see through, and at other times, I could sense it in some other way. 

This was the sensation I've been looking for, and finally found. Now, as it's fading off, I feel so alert and refreshed. I'm even looking forward to mowing the lawn, vacuuming the pool, so many of the chores that are often boring, now just seem so welcome to me. 

Life is good!

• firerat, Coopdog, Thirdeyeplants and 1 other like this

#2 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 27 June 2019 - 12:29 PM

Good deal!! I'm happy you found your happy place.

• joeya likes this

#3 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:39 AM

I went back for a second round last night! Right before sunset, I soaked 5 grams in fresh squeezed lime juice for 20 minutes, added a bit of sugar at the end, and downed it. It took about 20 minutes to hit, and when it did, it came on strong! I watched as the stars became more visible, began to notice subtlety's I'd never seen before, such as the second star down the handle of the Big Dipper is a double star. I googled it to make sure it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me, and sure enough, it is a binary star pair. As things progressed, the stars began moving, until it was an all out meteor shower! Interestingly enough, I knew what was real and what wasn't the whole time, when I noticed something real that caught my interest, I was able put aside the visuals and focus on what I was seeing. I know 5 grams is a heroic dose for a lot of people, and based on how friends and my wife react to these same shrooms, I'd say their potency is where it's supposed to be. I guess I just have to accept that I have a higher base line than average. In two sessions yesterday, I took over 10 grams!

Time to give my brain a week or two to recover before the next voyage!

• Coopdog, Oneyedraven and Thirdeyeplants like this

#4 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:23 AM

So much for giving it a rest! Some friends came over last night, excited to try some shrooms, so I had to join them! They each had three grams which they enjoyed, I had three with them, then about 5 more a bit later. Lets just say I stormed the gates hard! 

#5 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 03:19 PM

Came back to fill in some detail from my last post. 

After my 3:00AM trip on Friday, followed by my evening trip on Friday, I was going to take a break. But, some friends showed up who have been anxiously awaiting sampling my grow efforts, so I had to oblige them. And, by oblige, I mean join. I laid out three 3 gram doses for each of us (my wife chose not to partake) and we dove right in. There was much discussion about dose vs body weight, because this couple are both heavy duty workout fanatics, and he is a very large bodybuilder. We decided to all do the three gram, and have more around for after take-off, just in case. They were also both first-timers, so they were willing to exercise caution. It was a great social setting, which impacted how the shrooms affected us very nicely. We decided to watch a movie, so we hung a sheet on the back fence and broke out the projector, which makes for a great way to watch anything. Then, they both decided to take a little bit more, so I did also. But, for me, a little bit more was actually a lot more. I didn't weigh it, but based on what's left, I would guess I took about 7 more grams. And, it wasn't long before I felt like I took a lot more! I was the highest I've ever been, laughing my ass off, and watching the movie just to see colors move around. I have no idea what the movie was about, I just know I loved it! They were also both enjoying the effects, both said it was completely different than they expected and can't wait to do it again. We were all suprised that we could go to brunch so easily the next morning, they were expecting a long recovery period, and I didn't know what to expect after tripping 3 times in two days, and taking such a monstrous dose Saturday night. I am now going to really take a break, I know it's just not realistic to expect to keep going hardcore without some negative effects, or at least reduction in effectiveness. That means watching the fireworks this year without help, but I'm fine with that!

• Moonless and Jinroh like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!