• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,981 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:08 PM

I've only been active for a year or so and got started with my other hobby Android TV, Nvidia Shield, Kodi, and add- on's.

There's a couple of other subs I participate in as well.

How do you like Reddit and what are your thoughts on it?

• BrantPr likes this

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,698 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:25 PM

I only go when my friends send me something funny or it comes up in a search. I do like how expansive the subject matters are.

• roc likes this

#3 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,475 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:10 PM

I was sent a link by a pretty popular grower. To be honest, I have no idea how it even works. Care to share a bit more on how it works?

#4 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,547 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:40 PM

I use reddit once in a while tho I haven’t in almost a year now. I enjoy browsing the mushroom ID sub, the microgrowery, drug gardening.... there are some very cool subreddits out there.

I also like to venture into r/drugs when I’m feeling brave to do a little shitposting and help the poor misinformed youth understand why certain drug combinations will likely kill them and why the blood pressure medication they found in their moms medicine cabinet will not get them high and they should put it back lol
  • onediadem and roc like this

#5 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,475 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:00 AM

The very best forum for drug info is https://drugs-forum.com/forums/ I used to moderate there and there is literally anything you want to know about just about any drug. Once you reach gold level, you are awarded access to the suppliers list. There are over 4 million hits per month. If you sign up, tell Alpha I sent you.

• mushit and ethnobotanist420 like this

#6 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,547 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:19 AM

The very best forum for drug info is https://drugs-forum.com/forums/ I used to moderate there and there is literally anything you want to know about just about any drug. Once you reach gold level, you are awarded access to the suppliers list. There are over 4 million hits per month. If you sign up, tell Alpha I sent you.

That’s so trippy I used to have an account there... I mean I’m sure I still do I just have no idea what my username or password is anymore lol

Definitely a great site! Lots of good harm reduction going on there.

What do you need help understanding about reddit? It’s a really unique website structure with lots of confusing little things to explain lol It took me a good while to get used to the upvote based commenting style but I know my way around a little bit and once you get used to it it makes more sense.... maybe I can help?

Edited by ethnobotanist420, 28 June 2019 - 04:39 AM.

#7 roc

roc

• 7,981 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 08:41 AM

What do you need help understanding about reddit? It’s a really unique website structure with lots of confusing little things to explain lol It took me a good while to get used to the upvote based commenting style but I know my way around a little bit and once you get used to it it makes more sense.... maybe I can help?

Thanks for the offer to help peeps with Reddit!

The whole sub thing is a little different at first and once I got used to it I got hooked on a couple of subs that wouldn't be allowed elsewhere and it seems to be a pretty safe place to communicate about topics you don't find everywhere.

#8 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,698 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 08:44 AM

The very best forum for drug info is https://drugs-forum.com/forums/ I used to moderate there and there is literally anything you want to know about just about any drug. Once you reach gold level, you are awarded access to the suppliers list. There are over 4 million hits per month. If you sign up, tell Alpha I sent you.

The suppliers list?

#9 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,698 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 08:47 AM

I use reddit once in a while tho I haven’t in almost a year now. I enjoy browsing the mushroom ID sub, the microgrowery, drug gardening.... there are some very cool subreddits out there.

I also like to venture into r/drugs when I’m feeling brave to do a little shitposting and help the poor misinformed youth understand why certain drug combinations will likely kill them and why the blood pressure medication they found in their moms medicine cabinet will not get them high and they should put it back lol

Hi ethno!

#10 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,975 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:59 AM

does one need to sign up for an account to access more interesting forums????

#11 roc

roc

• 7,981 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:01 PM

I don't think so... try this and see.

I'll be curious if it works for you. Let us know if you can see the sub without being registered.

• pharmer likes this

#12 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,547 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:10 PM

Hi ethno!

Hey man!! Missed you!

#13 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,698 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:16 PM

Hi ethno!

Hey man!! Missed you!

Daww shucks! ty.

#14 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,975 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:20 PM

I'll be curious if it works for you. Let us know if you can see the sub without being registered.

well, without being registered I can view cactus extraction teks - which is as far as I'd be digging.

kinda surprised, but why should I be?

#15 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,547 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 08:21 PM

well, without being registered I can view cactus extraction teks - which is as far as I'd be digging.

I mean you can literally find easy to understand instructions for the synthesis of highly illegal psychoactives, toxins and explosives using a google search (not that I would know lol) so it’s not that surprising haha
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#16 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,698 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:12 PM

I mean you can literally find easy to understand instructions for the synthesis of highly illegal psychoactives, toxins and explosives using a google search (not that I would know lol) so it’s not that surprising haha

Stop "googling" please.

https://mycotopia.ne...doing-it-wrong/

:biggrin:

• roc and ethnobotanist420 like this

#17 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,475 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:26 PM

The suppliers list?

It is a hidden subforum that gives access to underground suppliers that sell.. *coughs, stuff. There is a gold forum, and a platinum forum. It used to be 400 posts to get into gold, and much more for platinum. I haven't logged on in a few years so I am not sure if it is even still something that is offered. If I remember, I will log in tonite if you are interested. I need to say hi to Alpha anyway.

#18 roc

roc

• 7,981 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:17 PM

Stop "googling" please.

Change that default search engine to DuckDuckGo and forget about using Google search.

• mushit and ethnobotanist420 like this

#19 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,547 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:43 PM

Stop "googling" please.

How messed up is it that it’s so second nature to just “google” things... it’s become so synonymous with “looking something up” that I forget google is literally a corporation with a very shit record for having any semblance of anonymity...

Wow... I feel like a dumbass lol thank you for the heads up @CatsAndBats and @roc.... I definitely needed that reminder.

Be right back just microwaving my HDD... not that it would help ;) lol

Edited by ethnobotanist420, 29 June 2019 - 09:44 PM.

• roc, coorsmikey and Moonless like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!